Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 26916
-
03-19-22 14:57 #18516Senior Member

Posts: 28New girl?
Has anyone seen this girl? https://tryst.link/escort/klaudia.
The phone number seems to be from NY. Is she an agency girl?
-
03-19-22 13:13 #18515Senior Member

Posts: 204Scam
If you look at the all of the posts, you'll see they're all over Illinois at the same time. There's no way anyone can cover those miles quickly enough. I tend to avoid those ads.
Originally Posted by BigBangII
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 13:08 #18514Senior Member

Posts: 28PM me
Feel free to pm me if you want contact. If you have a wht female you can share that would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Mitsom
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 12:01 #18513Senior Member

Posts: 1435I was pretty interested in her but thankfully I went to her linktree link. If you guys support all that stuff good for you, but it was easy for me to move on.
Originally Posted by Rpark52
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 10:58 #18512Senior Member

Posts: 239Anyone see her before?
Looking for any info on her: https://tryst.link/escort/athena-valiente.
Searched and didn't see anything. Pics intrigue me (butt plug, facial one. Though its funny she blurred out the dick and tats but not her face even though other pics blur her face and not the tay, anyway I digress). Deposit and pricing structure are flags though. Can also dm me if you want.
-
03-19-22 07:14 #18511Senior Member

Posts: 286Raven
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...b/207932550059
Hello Gents,
This young woman posting in Jacksonville. FL. I believe she's from Chicago. I like to pay her a visit any information would be helpful. TIA.
-
03-19-22 06:19 #18510Senior Member

Posts: 269Dear diary
This seems a great journal entry. But with no link to the provider, or name, or location, not much use.
Originally Posted by Acar4200
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 05:47 #18509Senior Member

Posts: 269[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
There was a thousand ways you could have written this and not been a condescending asswipe, you picked the one that you could ONLY be a condescending asswipe. This is why you will never be removed from moderation.
A2
-
03-18-22 20:44 #18508Senior Member

Posts: 767I'm not following which post is about her in this link but a review just popped up on the other site. I don't have premium but the summary says she's a hot mess and the guy should have split.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 15:30 #18507Senior Member

Posts: 206Always wanted to see her
I've always wanted to see her but no one would post a review or a T E are review. SO Thank you for doing this going to take the plunge as she seems well worth it.
Cheers.
WSB.
Originally Posted by Vbenny
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 15:29 #18506Senior Member

Posts: 206Thanks
Thanks for the report I wish I had seen her back in the day last year when she was posting in Ukraine village for 100 qwk I see those days are long gone but good to know she was worth it much appprecaited.
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 15:15 #18505Senior Member

Posts: 36Seeking intel
Will be in the area next week. Planning for some good time.
Any intel on this one:
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...icago/77380656
-
03-18-22 15:02 #18504Senior Member

Posts: 808She wants $500 hhr /$700 hr on tryst, I'm in the area but doubt I pull trigger given your review and seeing her non-filtered photos on tryst and twitter.
Originally Posted by Kabs3714
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 14:05 #18503Senior Member

Posts: 302My guess is that this is another provider using her photo an profile. When I texted her on snap, her avatar looks very different from her original photo. Also as a previous client of "Phoenix", she doesn't sound like her when she sends messages.
Originally Posted by LongDStyle
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 09:20 #18502Senior Member

Posts: 1264Looks like she's back on the scene. She's been around at least 10 years now but she's asking for deposits even for incall. She texted me the address before asking for the deposit which is strange. I wonder if I showed up cash in hand would she still saw me. I'm not willing to do a deposit, anyone else have recent experience? I've had experiences before where I showed up only to be demanded to send gift card info before seeing the girl. Didn't want to waste gas or time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/77379810










Reply With Quote






