Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 750 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 11237
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6527

  2. #6526

  3. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have. I shared a report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5289416
    This is just fantastic!

  4. #6524
    Thanks for the info guys, I'll share ones when I'm done and move on. Met a few suggested here that are fantastic. Though I did run across one of the recs from here that wasn't as straightforward. She wanted 3 ppm dates to get to know you, kiss on the first one, some hanky panky with maybe some clothes off by the second, and mayyyyybbbeee more on the third. So definitely watch out for any catch.

    Thought I'd share this crazy for you: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-0a5b7fe22713 - some duo that wants 2-3 just to meet for platonic lunch! Then they will tell you what they want and what they're down for AT the meeting. Anything else and they get super aggressive that they won't talk about anything else, just say you're looking for them to say how much it is to fuck a rando. Say they're non-platonic, but I'm sure not going to gamble that they're there for anything but ripping you off, demanding a ton just to eat a platonic meal. Feel free to share if anyone has a bunch of money to blow and tries them. Also they had a previous profile that is how I actually messaged them the first time, had their number and blocked, was already working from their new one when texting. Probably some future will have some version of "Rilyn" in their profile if they drop the one I linked.

  5. #6523

    Needed a reminder

    So the first time in years I saw someone through HX. She had been recommended but after the experience, I went back though this site and she had actually had ratings all over the board. Should have done my due diligence. The experience was fine. Not great, wouldn't say even good, but fine. She didn't do things she had clearly listed in her menu. DFK is a big thing for me and I wouldn't have seen her if I knew she wouldn't be doing it. I never argue about shit like this because it's not worth it. She was sweet and had a fantastic natural body. I came which was good, but the difference in this experience compared to my current SB are huge. Not having to worry about hotel / motel staff, time limits, declining things listed on the menu, even with her pretty great attitude still felt like she was doing me a favor. Which is the exact opposite of the experience with all my SB's. Plus the legal aspect. I think it was wise that I got reminded of why SB's have been my preference for such a long time now. Not to say I haven't had excellent providers on HX and most of the times, HX providers bodies are better due to the range I am willing to pay on Seeking. The women on Seeking for a while now have been upping their rates which has made it more difficult to get a great one for HG rates but it does happen. I had an absolute unicorn prior to covid. Now, I have a very cute, smart girl who is fine with whatever I give her.

  6. #6522

    Hulamula100

    Anyone met up with her?

    Hulamula100.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b62f0922d6f0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hulamula100.jpg‎  

  7. #6521

    Bliss

    Can't say enough about how much I love the sugar bowl. I could be on social security, but I have a 19 year old coed who has booked us a hotel for FC on Thursday. I am going to San Diego tomorrow and have two 24 year olds lined up, one has only had sex 4 times, she is the hottest spinner, and is dying for 'instruction'. Midwest meat. Another is shy (but got over it with me), has an emotional support dog, but really wants to have a meeting of the minds. She also has a super fit body, nice blond, and she is going to get her brains fucked out.

    Where else could someone like me have this experience?

  8. #6520

    Basic Guidelines for Successful Sugaring

    Here are some basic guidelines for newer SDs to save time and money, remain safe, and increase your chances of success:

    1. Never send any money before meeting. Not. One. Cent. Only scammers will ever ask for money before meeting. Never accept "online arrangements until we can meet," or send money "to show that you're serious," or fall for sob stories about overdue bills or emergency car repairs, etc.

    2. Never pay for a meet and greet: no play, no pay. Anyone who demands this is a scammer and a hustler, no ordinary girl or experienced sugar baby will request this. Your time is far more valuable than that of any entitled bottom feeder.

    3. Should the profile not have any full body pictures, or use all sorts of wacky filters, request unedited full body photos or a video call before meeting. Fatties and fuglies will zoom in on their face and use deceptive angles and filters to conceal how gross they truly are. Don't let an overfed catfish waste your time.

    4. Set expectations ahead of time, be clear and confident about what you are looking for. Never settle for less, or allow her to move the goal posts. Girls appreciate clarity and your direction.

    5. Don't get stuck on any one chick, expecting her to be "the one. " Many girls can be fickle, and may disappear without notice. Always keep more in the pipeline.

    6. Make sure to tell your potential SB that "you are looking for a regular connection with someone that appreciates you and wants to make you happy, someone who will do whatever it takes to please you. " This is to ensure she gives it her all. Whether you actually intend to continue seeing her is up to you, but this keeps away time wasters and discourages bad lays.

    7. Meet & greets should be in a setting with an easy out, preferably a casual public setting. Meet for coffee / tea, ice cream, or drinks. A sit down lunch or dinner can be awkward if a fat and / or ugly chick shows up, or if the girl turns out to be a rude pig with a nasty attitude. You select the place to meet: don't have a gold digger or rinser drag you to a high end restaurant, or a rob direct you to a place where your defenses are neutralized.

    8. Never accept a date where a "gay friend" or "sister" shows up with her "for her safety. " This is a hustler, a dinner who're who wants to treat her buddy or her pimp to a restaurant meal at your expense, or shake you down in some other way. If a normal girl were really concerned about her safety, she would not agree to meet you under any circumstance.

    9. Do not engage in altercations or arguments with scammers, hustlers, rinsers, dinner who'res or any other bottom feeders when messaging or texting. They may retaliate by reporting you to the site under false pretenses, and try to get you suspended or banned. Simply stop engaging them, report them if inclined to do so, and move on to the next POT.

    10. Don't be afraid to discuss expectations beforehand, but move the conversation off site as soon as you can. Use neutral terms on the site, and at the beginning of texting to avoid bans and suspensions. Once the girl demonstrates she's DTF, be as transparent as you like.

    11. Never pay any cash at the beginning of the date. Always after visiting the FC to avoid cash and dash, or bait and switch situations.

    12. Keep talking and texting to an efficient minimum, moving the conversation to an in-person date as soon as you can. Otherwise momentum will be lost, and time wasted. Your POT is getting countless offers, and will accept someone else's proposal if you don't retain her interest.

    13. You call the shots, you set the terms, this is your arrangement. You are a sugar daddy, not a trick. There are more prostitutes on the site since FOSTA made it harder for them to operate elsewhere, but never let them set the tone. Never accept a prostitute's rules, or more specifically, her pimp's rules. If she drops escort terminology or rules, don't engage her, or risk being banned. Keep her in the streets of Skid Row for the chumps.

    14. Remain tenacious and alert: online dating can be a minefield, but there are still gems to be found. Trust your instincts: if something feels off, it probably is. If things feel great, keep a guarded optimism until reaching the FC.

    15. Last but definitely not least: Have fun and stay positive!! Approach each interaction on its own terms. Have a friendly and approachable profile: use well lit photos of you in a number of interesting environments or engaging in entertaining activities. Have fully filled out sections in coherent sentences that convey your personality and what you're looking for in very general, easy to understand terms. Any negativity or complaints in your profile can deter a connection with quality girls. Keeping a comfortable, playful environment and good vibes in every step of your interaction with your POT will increase your chances of success.

    Feel free to share more tips on this thread. Good luck!

  9. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by GalSpanic  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys ever had SB's who were twins?
    Yes I have. I shared a report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5289416
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210401 (3).jpg‎   Screenshot_20210401.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210401 (4).jpg‎  

  10. #6518
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.
    You can offer to compensate her for round-trip uber first thing upon arrival. Or, she can give you an address a few blocks away and you'll send uber for her there.

    But, that's a huge scammer red flag. So, if she won't do any of the above, just ghost until she comes around to your terms. Some do come around after awhile, so I don't block until I'm sure they are scammers (or they are annoying me).

    That said, I love the "archive" feature in Google Messages on my android. Let's me keep all messages of POTS in my inbox, while archiving those I'm no longer going to follow up on.

  11. #6517

    Run

    Run for the hills!

    Also she can redirect your Uber somewhere other than to you also.

    Scam for sure.

    Stay safe,

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.

  12. #6516
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.
    Do not send her a dime. She will take your money and move onto the next guy.

    Block her immediately.

  13. #6515

    Talking to girl

    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.

  14. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by GalSpanic  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys ever had SB's who were twins?
    Nope. But I have had a few with multiple personalities. Kind of like getting 2 4 1.

  15. #6513
    What was the damage on the throat monster here?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Like the title says, I'm a long time lurker on this site but I thought it high time for me to join and make a contribution. Your reviews have landed me some great ladies and helped me avoid some awful ones.

    Throat monster- absolutely a beast if you just want to be drained.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-d290b47c770d.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape