Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 1401 1901 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 30794
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17294

    Looking for Darby, too

    I'd appreciate a working number as well. Last I saw she was on SA, but it's been a while since I was on there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows how to reach out to Darby in Chapel Hill? No response from 3 numbers I had.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #17293

    Where is she?

    Anyone knows how to reach out to Darby in Chapel Hill? No response from 3 numbers I had.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #17292

  4. #17291

  5. #17290

    Not doubting a senior member

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I have visited all. I saw the first two for a 2 girl BBBJ. They are legit and did a pretty good job. I have gone back to the white one a couple of times as she has more skills in my opinion.

    The second girl used to go by Mercy and I have seen her several times but it's been a while. She is decent at best with her BBBJ but acts like she is the best of all time. I wouldn't pay a dime over 80 and that is being generous. She is also overly cautious which makes dealing with her a tiny headache. Side note. She does have a pretty good rack but you have to ask her to take her shirt off most times.

    If you want a good BJ, I would either do a 2 girl with the first two or just go with the white one if you want a solo. I think she goes by Angela.
    I wonder if anyone else could chime in on the second girl listed? I like blonds and am considering giving her a try. Any input appreciated.

  6. #17289

    Sounds Like

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't waste my money there. They still have recent reviews of Brianna Sky and she hasn't been around in 8 years.
    Erotic Monkey also. They keep reviewing girls that have been out of the business for 10 + years.

  7. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any fellow Mongers have any information on these adds.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/121344165831

    As I love a great BBBJ was also wondering about this one as well.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/430830474152

    Any information either.
    I have visited all. I saw the first two for a 2 girl BBBJ. They are legit and did a pretty good job. I have gone back to the white one a couple of times as she has more skills in my opinion.

    The second girl used to go by Mercy and I have seen her several times but it's been a while. She is decent at best with her BBBJ but acts like she is the best of all time. I wouldn't pay a dime over 80 and that is being generous. She is also overly cautious which makes dealing with her a tiny headache. Side note. She does have a pretty good rack but you have to ask her to take her shirt off most times.

    If you want a good BJ, I would either do a 2 girl with the first two or just go with the white one if you want a solo. I think she goes by Angela.

  8. #17287

    Swirl

    Wondering if any fellow Mongers have any information on these adds.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/121344165831

    As I love a great BBBJ was also wondering about this one as well.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...2/430830474152

    Any information either.

  9. #17286

    Ghosted by Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by WGraves  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post, how much did she ask for.
    She wanted $150 for hhr to waste 90 min of travel + wait time in a parking lot. While LEO is cruising through.

  10. #17285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    More on Wilmington St

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Mostly at night you can find some SWs out, but they will probably be around a handler or a group. You will mostly find BSWs there with 1 or 2 WSWs, but they are usually older and worn out. There aren't too many SWs out, but you can also try Idlewild and Lane.

    There are 2 that hang out on Wilmington St. , and I've picked up one of them during the day. There is a vid of her on xvideos (not my video), and she can be picked up for $40.
    Where do I find the ones on Wilmington and what is the name of the xvideo? Appreciate for the response.

  11. #17284
    Thanks for the post, how much did she ask for.

    Quote Originally Posted by GBowesb6  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and thanks to all and this is my story on Famina.

    Set up an app't, re and re confirmed. I get to location and politely advise I arrive 5 min ahead of schedule.

    She suggests right before hand I can reschedule. I get bumped. For lunch!

    I'm driving 35 min (at 70 mph) and cannot be reading txt. I re explain, but I'm here I kept my schedule.

    Then promptly ghosted for an hour. Later defending the need for lunch.

    As, I'm driving out, LEO is in the lot, not even hiding with a marked car.

    So maybe I dodged a bullet. AVOID unless you have 90 minutes only 2 B ghosted.

  12. #17283

    Bragg St.

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask here since streetwalker section is dead: I heard you might can get a BJ for less than 60 around Bragg St. My question is how do you find them, is it like you got to hang around Bragg St on a weekend night and wait for them to appear? (I'm joking of course) Also what other places can you find them and around what day / time? Thanks in advance.
    Mostly at night you can find some SWs out, but they will probably be around a handler or a group. You will mostly find BSWs there with 1 or 2 WSWs, but they are usually older and worn out. There aren't too many SWs out, but you can also try Idlewild and Lane.

    There are 2 that hang out on Wilmington St. , and I've picked up one of them during the day. There is a vid of her on xvideos (not my video), and she can be picked up for $40.

  13. #17282

    Recommendation

    What's some of the best Lady's in Raleigh.

  14. #17281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Erotic monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    2 WG or whatever its called. The main guy of the site has over 1 K reviews. Now I know plenty of us enjoy the hobby but 1000 providers. Bullshit. I stick to this site and used to use the other site as well. I just didn't feel like paying or having to keep posting reviews to remain a premium member.
    I wouldn't waste my money there. They still have recent reviews of Brianna Sky and she hasn't been around in 8 years.

  15. #17280

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Fatima after Prlifemx great review and it made me want to write a review too. Texted her and got a quick response, made an appointment and off I go. As Prlifemx said I had to take a pic of the hotel to prove I was there, once taken she gave me the room number. I enter and see the girl in the pics, fantastic body and cute face. Shorter than I expected but I'm not complaining at all! Asks if I want a massage and say sure which she tells me to lay on my stomach and she puts baby oil on me. Gets on top and begins massaging me, nothing special but feels nice. Now before I got there she told me to have good hygiene and I can see why as she begins licking my back which I never had a provider do before, which it felt nice feeling her warm tongue on my back. Flips me over for a nice CBJ, nice deep action and goes down on my cherries giving a nice POP! Sound from sucking them. Go for some Cowgirl, great milkers and taste great too. Nice DFK action and starts kissing / licking my body. Flip around for doggy which she puts her legs together instead of part so it's kinda hard to position myself into her but the view is great so I don't mind too much. Flip for mish and ask if I can DATY, to my surprise she says yes and I go down on that pretty kitty. I don't stay too long as I mostly just taste lube she put on herself but it was great. Go to mish and see she's having a bit of trouble taking my johnny at first so I ease in and as I'm doing this she pulls me in and you guess it, begins licking me. Licks my chest and neck and begins kissing my neck while pulling me in. Mish was great with some nice milker sucking and DFK but wanted to go reverse cowgirl before I bust which was another great view and grabbing her nice ass made me lose the battle of my nuts. Gives me wet naps to clean myself and off I go.
    Long time lurker and thanks to all and this is my story on Famina.

    Set up an app't, re and re confirmed. I get to location and politely advise I arrive 5 min ahead of schedule.

    She suggests right before hand I can reschedule. I get bumped. For lunch!

    I'm driving 35 min (at 70 mph) and cannot be reading txt. I re explain, but I'm here I kept my schedule.

    Then promptly ghosted for an hour. Later defending the need for lunch.

    As, I'm driving out, LEO is in the lot, not even hiding with a marked car.

    So maybe I dodged a bullet. AVOID unless you have 90 minutes only 2 B ghosted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape