Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 15296
-
03-17-22 22:48 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 71Water land fun at NYAF with Lisa and Abby
Craving pussy all day I head over to NYAF and draw Abby and Lisa from a line up for 1 hr.
As soon as the rest of the cubs run back to their den, Abby and Lisa jump in to the room and both start laying it thick. They started to undress me then kneel in front of me to remove my pants: boom!! Double BBJ! Lisa removed my socks and shoes and folded my clothes like the new good girl that she is. We then quickly moved into the TS in our birthday suits. Lisa has the cutest laugh, she reminds me of an anime character. She is super affectionate and kisses me all over She even washed my hair and stuck her tongue down my throat while Abby kept my junior clean and strong with her oral skills. Definitely a bucket list type of Experience. Titty fuck was awesome with Lisa (if they are fake, they fooled me) and 69 was a dream with Abby, I can eat that pussy 3 times a day. They kept threatening me with the toothpaste when I miss behaved.
Since I didn't want to leave Waterland, we kicked it into high gear in the room. All the positions I could think of X2. 69, starfish kissing, DATY, mish, crazy CG, face fuck, The mirrors around give great views. Finished with CIM they didn't stop until Mms walked in due to me being so loud.
Ultimate GFE from both. Lisa and Abby have a smoken bodies and are very passionate they took everything I threw at them.
-
03-17-22 22:04 #7315Regular Member

Posts: 13Bubbles Girls Screening?
In trying to scope out the situation, I've been working through the various websites for some of the MPs. BG has both "appt required" and "screening required". What's involved in the screening, anyone know? Thanks!
-
03-17-22 22:04 #7314Senior Member

Posts: 1766Dream dream you.
Originally Posted by SliderMan
[View Original Post]
http://dreamdreamyou.com/
-
03-17-22 19:45 #7313Regular Member

Posts: 4NYAW Inspection. Police?
A lurker by choice but want to warn others, potentially. 3/17/22 at around 4 pm NYAW, there were guys with badges yelling inspection. Was midway through a session. Threw on the essentials and got out of there. Before I could leave, a short man with a badge asked how much I paid for the massage and how long.
This happen to anyone else before?
-
03-17-22 19:07 #7312Regular Member

Posts: 13Uber / subway is no problem, and $ isn't really a problem either. Bigger question -- what does DDY stand for? I've figured out NYAW, NYAF, and now BG, but not DDY. I am looking for the most GFE places, for sure.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 16:03 #7311Senior Member

Posts: 594Your mode of transportation and the time of day will probably be the biggest factors in how long it will take to get to most of the midtownish GFE places that are usually discussed here. NYAW isn't really that far by subway or maybe an Uber if traffic is light. Depending which train you take, DDY is probably less than a 10 minute walk from Grand Central Station (quick from Union Square on the 4 train) or one local stop north (on the 6 train).
Originally Posted by SliderMan
[View Original Post]
If you're looking to walk from the Union Square area, BG (bubblesgirlsnyc) is in the chic NoMad district and probably less than 15 minutes on foot if you can keep a brisk NY pace.
-
03-17-22 00:01 #7310Regular Member

Posts: 7DDY Chanel Damn She is Cute
Very pretty provider. Pics are pretty spot on. Entering she gave me a hug and kiss. My hands were cold so I was careful to not touch her skin. No wait, I did just to mess her. Asked me if I wanted table shower but just opted for standing. Washed me and stuck junior in her mouth and I grabbed onto her shoulders to stick it in a little bit further. Just a little bit.
Dried off and she went right back to the BJ without a cover. If I was a two pop guy I would have popped. Actually, she was stroking and kissing me before she was about to put the condom and I almost prematurely ejaculated. Almost. Moved to 69 to delay the inevitable. I just concentrated on licking her clit to keep from busting.
Ask her to suit me up and she sat on good old junior rode him and spun around so I could see her face and fake rack in the mirror. Went to some mish with heavy kissing. On the verge of popping I turned her to doggy. Went fast and furious until I busted in the bag. She took off the condom and sucked me off.
I had her give me a medium massage. She mixed in a lot off kissing. I thought she was going to rim me but didn't but I did clinch just in case. I do wish they had a rail up top for a back walk or maybe I should have just asked and see how good her balance was.
Anyway, Chanel is a really pretty little provide and tiny sexpot.
-
03-16-22 22:42 #7309Regular Member

Posts: 13Little Help?
Hey guys, first trip to NYC in 8 years coming up. Looking for a reasonably GFE massage recommendation; I'll be in the Union Square area, 14th to 18th. I have managed to realize NYAW is tooo far north, NYAF is probably doable, but other recommendations on the board include DDY, which I haven't yet been able to figure out.
If anyone has any good recommendations, I'd appreciate it. I've read through the thread a good bit, but Manhattan is big without being familiar with it. .
Thanks!
-
03-16-22 21:13 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 130Few questions.
I'll be in the city for ten days early April. So looking forward to it. Already have gotten some great advice from you guys and appreciate it more than you know. I've got plenty of leads on the Asian spas but might try to hit an Eastern European, Ukrainian, Russian spa as well. Do they exist and if so, what are the good ones? Thanks in advance!
-
03-15-22 17:23 #7307Regular Member

Posts: 7NYAF Bynes Fit Chinese woman with fakes
Early 30's. In good shape. We talked about working out after the main event.
Greeted with a kiss and got naked. After shower, went in bed. Nice little blow job before 69 ing. Clean pussy.
Worked in mish for a bit before moving to doggy. Flipped her back over to come on those tits and rubbed the head on the nipples.
Nice time.
-
03-15-22 15:06 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 1766I would also throw in dream dream you http://dreamdreamyou.com/.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
And wall street desires https://www.desiresofwallstreet.com/home.
Dream dream you has a lot of spinners.
Nyaf has some girls that will do anal for an extra 100.
Asian star has some good Japanese girls sometimes but some of them not.
Bubble girls have a mix but would tell you to see Victoria if you go there.
Wsd has some real hot Japanese girls from time to time (if Kawano is there check her out).
-
03-15-22 10:28 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 334Finding some options
I think I'm finding some decent options on my own. Mostly looking at.
Originally Posted by WierdNiceAhh
[View Original Post]
1. NYAF - https://nyasianfitness.com/contactus/.
2. Asian star - https://asian-starnyc.com/code.
3. Bubble Girls - https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/home/.
I didn't realize mid-town was such a hot bed. I seem to find every legit-only place out there (ha). I should know to look for private rooms + tableshowers and other tell-tale signs. Those women know what they are doing, too. They shoo you into a room and and ask for payment.
I'd still like some info on tipping at these places. It looks like these sites are all $$ 2 I can live with that. But if the extra services are on top of that, I might have to look elsewhere.
-
03-15-22 01:25 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 280Sunny PE
I was reminiscing from all these posts and remember a cute girl Sunny from PE. I reached out but it's been since closed and now it's metro girls and some of the talent like Julie are at bubbles. I was wondering if anyone has info on Sunny. She was the definition of GFE. Like she was your gf and spoke English great LOL.
-
03-15-22 00:15 #7303Senior Member

Posts: 108If you're in Midtown, you won't need much help at all! Just kidding. There are so many places around there but I can relate to the desire to narrow down your choice. You can DM me if you want.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 00:04 #7302Regular Member

Posts: 22I 2nd the recommendation on Pro. Sounds like the kinda place you're looking for.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





