Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 59518
-
03-17-22 22:18 #47113Senior Member

Posts: 798Massage Hut. Marietta
You read that right. Massage Hut (not Sweet Hut). Decided to TOFTT and drew Summer, short, cute, shorter hair, jeans, no mask. I undressed and laid on the table- she came in and promptly asked me to get under the sheet. LOL. Strictly legit massage, but she was really good. Like trained masseuse good. Reminds me of Jin at Massage Now, similar vibes. Nice clean set up- $40/$20 for 30 min. Wouldn't go back for 30 min, would need an hour to enjoy the full massage even tho it's legit. Won't be back soon, too many other places on the radar.
-
03-17-22 20:41 #47112Senior Member

Posts: 210What I said happened is the way it went. 1st visit HJ. Tipped $. Second visit FS. Tip 1. 4.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
If you didn't understand that I don't know what to say about it.
Second, who pays. 6 for a HH in Cumming? That's on you.
Not looking to make an enemy here. Just making reports and trying to build some cred so I can get some intel.
But I don't lie. Period. Not confrontational. You made that assertion.
-
03-17-22 19:58 #47111Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Did you forget to mention Angela? BTW, Casey is doing outcall, she figured where the money is.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 19:53 #47110Banned Member

Posts: 2410I saw Cindy and Cici for a great 4 hand massage today and awesome table shower experience. I didn't see Amy or Lisa, can you describe what they looked like?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 18:13 #47109Banned Member

Posts: 13634Lulu at Great Massage
I now highly doubt that Lulu did FS with you. I visited her and a HJ was all she would do. I asked several times for a BBBJ or FS, which resulted in an emphatic NO each time. The other thing I didn't like about Great is that essentially I got screwed on the session itself. I went in asking for 30 minutes. They asked if I wanted a full body massage and I replied in the affirmative, then handed her $60, thinking that their prices had increased as I haven't been to Great since last year. When I went to the desk to give Lulu her tip, I looked at the paper massage menu and it said 30 minutes is $40, not $60. I complained and she said that $40 only covered a back massage. I then said that I could've gotten a full hour, full body massage for $60. She replied with, "You asked for 30 minutes. " If I hadn't already given her the tip, it would've been $20 less. Not going back.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
Guess it pays to know the menu and confirm everything at the onset so they can't pull those stupid games.
-
03-17-22 18:07 #47108Senior Member

Posts: 240Massage Legend; Jennifer
Probably it was Jennifer because Jess left Massage Legend last week (they told me she was not returning).
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 17:56 #47107Senior Member

Posts: 45Asian wellness
Went and Drew the new Amy. She's a little older than I like, but she's not bad looking-maybe a 6 or 7. B cups. Pulled up top to allow access. Gave a decent massage. Standard finish at regular rate. She did not ask about or complain with donation afterwards, so that was nice. May repeat with a different provider to check out the talent, service, and techniques available.
-
03-17-22 17:32 #47106Banned Member

Posts: 13634Boiled cabbage? Enough of them have stinky breath as it is!
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 16:56 #47105Senior Member

Posts: 798Let me clarify, Angela gives a good massage & HE. She's cute too. But she was strictly OTC for me on the first visit.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 15:56 #47104Senior Member

Posts: 594Guilty of crimes against intelligence, common sense, decency, and maturity, but probably not as bad as Putin.
Originally Posted by Thirty3
[View Original Post]
Instead of recrimination, perhaps this trashy Irish holiday should be celebrated with tolerance. Maybe bring your favorite CAMP girl some boiled cabbage or a bowl of potato soup.
-
03-17-22 14:55 #47103Regular Member

Posts: 7You know what, you're right! Weird how they do city borders here.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:54 #47102Senior Member

Posts: 747Wellness
Never been disappointed at wellness. Angela my current favorite.
Originally Posted by BandOnTheRunon
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 13:07 #47101Senior Member

Posts: 798Really is a shame she's gone. Angela gives a good massage, no extras. Hoping to TOFFT and report back now that there's been turnover.
Originally Posted by Gnigni
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 13:06 #47100Senior Member

Posts: 798I didn't see any this time. However I only saw the Mama and Amy (new Amy. Previous Amy is now gone). Will report back once I find a hottie at Wellness again. Angela looks great, but wasn't into sharing.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 13:03 #47099Senior Member

Posts: 798I believe that was Casey. I remember the tattoo too. Amazing girl. Does anyone know where she's gone to?
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





