Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25598
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07  [View Original Post]
    I asked about Hussh. Because I want to know who this girl is. Any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...905e1ee40e3e66
    Why don't you just go to the EB profile you got the link from?

    I've seen TikToks that look less staged than that.

  2. #25597

    Hussh girl.

    I asked about Hussh. Because I want to know who this girl is. Any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...905e1ee40e3e66

  3. #25596
    I get that completely, finding someone that actually looks like their pics is rare. But you're right, Jade is just as advertised in a good way. Will be a repeat customer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigHead  [View Original Post]
    Great way to start my morning. Hit Jade up early. Got a quick response. Luckily for me she doesn't live to far. She is the woman in the pics. Now days you never know who tf is going to show up due to all these damn filters. Not a clock watcher. Of course as always. YMMV.

    Will repeat, stay safe, and FJB.

  4. #25595

    Not even close

    90% + of the "content" is pay walled. You don't even get to see anything really for the sub fee. The only non pay walled content is with the crack head looking chicks.

    Definitely not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the money for a month?

  5. #25594
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #25593
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the money for a month?
    It's all info you can get here for free.

  7. #25592

    Hussh

    Is it worth the money for a month?

  8. #25591

    Latina Road Show Patricia

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2652836

    Not the girl in the pics but attractive. Latina ass. Looks are a 7. Performance less than stellar. No inspiration, money upfront, limited positions, limited menu, everything covered. 1. 5 mario coins for halvies.

  9. #25590

    Double trouble

    Hands down best provider in town. Double trouble. Wueliet spot. Clean safe fun.

    Don't miss out go check them out today. And weirdos don't fuck it up for everybody, be respectful and gentleman like.
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/destiny-9046847578/029271263881

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/nikki-love-904-684-7586-car-vi/496829395410

  10. #25589

    Karmen moved

    Had a wonderful dream with Karmen yesterday. Great location, good coms, doesn't keep you waiting, clean and smells wonderful, no rush or clock watcher, and very accommodating. She's finally moved from the shit hole of place, Youngerman Cir. She finished me off with amazing BBDT head ending with a sloppy toppy BBBJCM.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/574216947683
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220206_015058[1].jpg‎   image000000(2).jpg‎   20220225_184338.jpg‎  

  11. #25588

    So?

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtmanOhio  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up a date with Cera Lee for days. It's been non stop bs and this chick is on P411 and her own website. One excuse after another.

    https://jessica62.escortbook.com/gallery
    Any luck getting her? I was thinking about giving her a try.

  12. #25587

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if anyone also noticed, seems that Tryst site did some clean up today and removed a lot of profiles of people who haven't been active for some time, Liza, Chyna, etc.
    Didn't notice that I just figured some leave the game or travel so they come down. Not much to choose from anymore and I'm less and less active.

  13. #25586

    I grab mines from sm apps

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    You can ask a couple friends which famous person you look like and download a casual pic of said person.

    OR.

    Go on fiver.com and pay 5 or $10 to have a photoshop expert alter your face enough to get through the door but not enough to incriminate you otherwise.

    While you are at it, you can have them add some muscles and chiseled cheeks or what not.
    I try to go a little bit uglier than I, great ice breaker. Although not good for the random dude LOL.

  14. #25585

    EROS is usually good

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Hey I understand most of the guys on this forum do not dabble on Eros but wondering if there are any reports or info about Aysha? Also any other eros experiences with any providers that are currently posting?!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...1577.htm?cat=1
    But I haven't see this one. The number is from Chicago so maybe asking the board there would help. If you TOFT, let us know how it goes.

  15. #25584

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MathGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent some time with this girl? A phone number search doesn't lead to much.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/729647987663
    She is in a motel off blanding blvd. Comms are spotty, management around, pix are dated and her general condition isn't what it appears to be. Add the constant complaining and rushing and you get to a point where its best to just avoid the hustle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape