Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 28087
-
03-17-22 20:59 #17857Senior Member

Posts: 119Massage Oasis / Massage Place
I was with Anna recently and I asked if they have any young girls. She said they used to hire a lot of young girls, but now they hire grandmas. I asked her if she knew why and she said she doesn't know.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 20:43 #17856Senior Member

Posts: 619All of your posts are from the hawaii forum. Now you come in here asking about 108, after the poster below was saying his wife busted him going to 108 and spas in hawaii. Interesting.
Originally Posted by SanMan31
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 20:13 #17855Regular Member

Posts: 18Where is 108 Spa? People keep talking on the thread about this place. Please PM if its not public info.
Originally Posted by Boriss
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 20:08 #17854Senior Member

Posts: 146Anyone been to LL massage on paradise hills road? Stopped by earlier today since I was in the area to check it out but didn't get a massage.
-
03-17-22 19:01 #17853Senior Member

Posts: 619The fuck is this!?
Originally Posted by Report
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 18:41 #17852Senior Member

Posts: 461[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-17-22 18:40 #17851Senior Member

Posts: 461Blame Putin.
Originally Posted by Report
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 18:31 #17850Banned Member

Posts: 224[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-17-22 16:35 #17849Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
03-17-22 15:59 #17848Regular Member

Posts: 8Sorry for your guys go 108
My wife just fund out I go massage portal and she call human tracking SD she trying to making everywhere I went got busted she you guys go to VIP 108 and Hawaii angle be careful I'm so sorry.
-
03-17-22 12:13 #17847Senior Member

Posts: 240Vip
If you haven't already, you should check out VIP since your in Santee. It will change your life! Then you'll be addicted LOL.
Originally Posted by PeterPeer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 11:07 #17846Banned Member

Posts: 122East county
I've wanted to give this place a shot but it's a little close to home. I may have to give it a shot though. Angel spa in lakeside isn't bad for a HE not sure if anything else is on the table there but they dress the part. Also the foot massage place also in lakeside is another HE spot. Haven't tried the others around there though.
Originally Posted by PeterPeer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 10:59 #17845Banned Member

Posts: 224Great reviews. Decisions decisions
Thanks for the awesome report. I need to get back down there and meet Miki for myself.
Originally Posted by DeepShot123
[View Original Post]
'Move over Mina' LOL Now I really have to see this girl!
Originally Posted by Spider7879
[View Original Post]
Reading all of these hot Eva 108 reviews keeps reminding me that I really need to hit 108 soon and schedule another sesh with her. MMS keeps texting me 'when are you coming back?' I tell her I'm working out of town. In SV LOL.
Originally Posted by MaliBoog1911
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 06:57 #17844Banned Member

Posts: 239I can vouch for a good time with Jenny. I haven't had a chance to see Nana. But Jenny was a great time with Mina. She has her own technique and I would repeat with her again. I would love to set sometime up with Cici and Jenny.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 06:41 #17843Banned Member

Posts: 713Anna at Oasis
Have not seen her since before the pandemic and was wondering how she has been? Used to get FIV easily and was wondering what she is willing to do?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Please pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting here.
TIA.
Cheers.













Reply With Quote





