Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 19550
-
03-17-22 21:28 #8465Senior Member

Posts: 323Decent AMPs by Microsoft Campus
Doing a gig that requires me to stay right by the Microsoft campus in (shared) corporate housing for a couple of weeks in April.
Any fun to be had within walking distance, or fairly nearby?
Don't really want to Uber to an AMP, but certainly can. Or nearby.
-
03-17-22 21:27 #8464Banned Member

Posts: 907BC AMP's
Are there some good ones up north of the border? I couldn't find anything in the international guide and Rubmaps appears to be USA only. Thanks in advance
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 15:31 #8463Senior Member

Posts: 241Thanks for the update, received a text from the shop this morning, didn't know if FS was allowed made a appointment on Saturday can't wait to see Angela there.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 14:26 #8462Banned Member

Posts: 2302Angela's new shoppe
Hit 315 NW 85th today. 2-day old shoppe run by Angela from Orchid / DDS. Angela wasn't ready so I saw Cathy. Curvy but not fat, great massage, cute face, snug, good service (CBJ mpcfs). House + 140. Never felt rushed. So rare these days.
Shoppe was small, new and clean.
Forgot to get the shoppe phone number on my way out tho. It's not on RM yet.
-
03-17-22 14:12 #8461Senior Member

Posts: 50Probably caravan so we can each come back whenever we want.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
Are BC massage parlors better than Seattle or something?
-
03-17-22 11:47 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 362Canada easing border restrictions
At the end of March, Canada plans to "end its pre-entry Covid-19 testing requirement for fully vaccinated travelers".
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fed...ting-1.6386763
Should we do a caravan? Or is it better to carpool on our trip north?
-
03-16-22 21:29 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 35Vicky1969
I saw Vicky a few months ago. She lives in apartment complex above Safeway on Bellevue way. The first 30 minutes she uses a heat pad on your back buttocks & legs on the flip she is naked and hand release. I got to rub her breasts and she had a clean shaven kitty. She is strict on 60 minutes she likes to rush about 45 min mark. I don't know if it was a bad day for her might try again. She lives Alone. When I went to see her.
Originally Posted by BBAsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:50 #8458Senior Member

Posts: 155Vicky1969
Vicky1969 went by candy or something a while back (could find her on TNA I think, I forget). Decent looking and nice, CBJ / cfs available but I never repeated so my memory is a bit rusty. I seem to recall she shared an apartment with another provider, but I can't remember which one. Erin perhaps.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 11:03 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 1115Massage via Insurance
I did that once years ago over on the other coast. In my case, with BCBS, I had to schedule a same day combination appointment with (first) my chiropractor and (second) the masseuse that worked in his office several days a week. Great therapeutic massage, but definitely no extras from the matronly therapist. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 23:25 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 187Regarding Vickie, Vickey and others in Bellevue
I haven't tried Vickie1969 but I am very interested hearing a review if anyone else has. I'd be interested in knowing if she allows wandering hands, and if she's ok with sucking her tits, and if she's all natural vs enhanced.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Vicky Cambodian: Very good massage. Very good HJ. But as someone below mentioned she has a noticeable RBF. I played with her tits while getting rubbed but they didn't feel soft like the way I like them. I also prefer sucking tits but we were in a weird position so I settled for groping.
Nancy. She goes as Emmy123 on TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?398014-Emmy123. Good massage, but much older than advertised. I suppose she could fool most people into thinking she's under 40 but I'd bet my salary that she's' late 50's at best, judging by her bony hips and gait and skin sag in her mid section. Her tits are nice to suck on but I had a hard time because I kept thinking how grandmotherly she is. Anyway, she put effort into it and did a good job taking it given how long it took me to pop (I had a hard time finishing since, again, I kept thinking about how old she is).
-
03-15-22 23:22 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 155Insurance
Anyone get massages through insurance? Anyplace anyone recommend? Obviously extras aren't expected but with attractive staff? I can get a certain amount a year covered by insurance and going to venture out into the more legit places and gain some traction. There's a lot in my network so if anyone can help its appreciated! Please DM!
-
03-15-22 21:49 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Orchid
Yes, most of the comments recently about Orchid have been about either Mia or Mimi. Unfortunately, both of the times I've been there, I've gotten someone else. So maybe not a typical experience.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 19:48 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 201MiMi didn't rush me. I did the hour, 30 ish massage, 10 minutes of FS, and 20 minutes of a secondary massage.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 16:38 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 303Lazy cat
Anyone try the new lazy cat?
-
03-15-22 14:21 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 603New place?
Lynnwood, corner of 99, right on the corner between the Ford and the Lexus place.
To soon for intel? I can't find them on the usual sites. Sign says Vita Massage.










Reply With Quote






