Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8710
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    If I may, for you guys with multiple high-quality (looks and personality-wise) sugar babies in a rotation, can you describe your physical appearance, your usual allowance, what your rotation currently consists of, and what type of girls you go after? As mentioned, I don't have much luck with SBs, and I assumed it was down to my looks along with the type of women I prefer. It seems like for the men with the most success here, it's because they're attractive, rather than being huge spenders or whatnot, even though this is pay for sex we're talking about. Just wanted to see if that's true. I'll start:

    I'm Asian, mid-30's, extremely overweight. I usually try to do a $400 PPM, but have never gotten women to agree to that. Normally I end up paying $500-$700 PPM. My rotation locally is non-existent, just the usual pro girls like Siren and Pasdetwat. Every other girl has been mostly a one-time thing, like with baby99_ that I just reviewed. I go after white or white-skinned latina girls 18 -30 years old with mostly thin physiques. I'd prefer model-type bodies but I'll settle for girls that look like they hit the gym regularly. Not a fan at all of curvy, black, asian, or any other type of women.

    I didn't mean to convey with my review that everyone should avoid her. By all means, go for her. She's very attractive, if you like the pouty-face look. Thin waste with a nice firm ass, just her boobs are a little average compared to the rest of her body. If you're down for a condom, she's the perfect SB, and to me is at a reasonable price point for her looks and performance. My intimate date consisted of getting lunch, having sex, then cuddling and napping for an hour before round two. She's actually really great in the bedroom if you like submissive girls. Likes to be choked, hair pulled, ass spanked, arms held behind her in doggy, etc.
    Are you single? If you say you're overweight then get on a diet! If you're well off and single- go to NYC to pussy monger.

    I don't have the luxury. I hope you find success.

    After doing tinder, SA etc. My perspective is all messed up. I see most women as just toys that you can't take seriously.

  2. #8709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have one that I try to meet about 3/4 times a month. Met her years back, but she ended things when she got serious with her boyfriend who turned into an abusive psychopath. After he broke her arm in an argument she ended up going back home for a while. She reached back out to me this past fall and we got back into a regular groove. Worked out well since the SB I met in this past summer was starting school and because of her schedule I ended up with a big hole in my rotation. She has her own place, took her profile down after we met years ago and never set a new one up. Allowance is $ $ $, and we often just stay in after she smokes. I'll sometimes bring groceries and she'll cook dinner for me. All raw, and she claims she let me take her anal virginity. Very much a GFE experience. Since she's not on BC, so I get to cum in her mouth or ass after pulling out and getting close.

    Another is currently seeing a guy she doesn't know if she wants to get serious with. She disappeared for a 18 months after she found a fianc. The fianc thing didn't work out and when it ended she came back around. When she messages, I lock the date in. All raw, fucks like a bunny, has a face and body that reminds me of ScarJo as Blackwidow from the avengers. Allowance is $ $ $ $ $. Nights end up being multipop events that I take viagra for. See her maybe once a month when her current guy goes away on travel for work.

    Another plays college level sports. Bagged her in the summer and was seeing her regularly then but because of team commitments, I see her maybe once every 6 weeks /2 months. Her scholarships are tied to her sport, so between school, her team, and being a college kid, it's tough connecting. When we do, it's amazing sex with a fresh young co-Ed. She was 18 when we first met (checked her I'd to be sure) but very mature for her age. When the summer comes around, will probably see less of the first SB I wrote about above and will see more of my college athlete. Raw, but no BC, so it's plan B with her. She also claims to have let me take her anal virginity, but hard not to cum inside that tight dripping teen pussy. $ $ $ $ for her allowance, but worth every penny.

    Have 3 others in rotation as well, but you get the point. All of them flake out every now and then, but with a nice rotation I always make sure to have another in queue for the next day so hotels don't get wasted and to make sure they know I'm reliable.

    Also makes it much easier to avoid thirst trap scammers or GPS crazies. If they aren't cream of the crop, I might bang them once or twice, but have no desire to add anyone else to my rotation unless they really deserve to be added.

    Happy hunting gents.
    If I may, for you guys with multiple high-quality (looks and personality-wise) sugar babies in a rotation, can you describe your physical appearance, your usual allowance, what your rotation currently consists of, and what type of girls you go after? As mentioned, I don't have much luck with SBs, and I assumed it was down to my looks along with the type of women I prefer. It seems like for the men with the most success here, it's because they're attractive, rather than being huge spenders or whatnot, even though this is pay for sex we're talking about. Just wanted to see if that's true. I'll start:

    I'm Asian, mid-30's, extremely overweight. I usually try to do a $400 PPM, but have never gotten women to agree to that. Normally I end up paying $500-$700 PPM. My rotation locally is non-existent, just the usual pro girls like Siren and Pasdetwat. Every other girl has been mostly a one-time thing, like with baby99_ that I just reviewed. I go after white or white-skinned latina girls 18 -30 years old with mostly thin physiques. I'd prefer model-type bodies but I'll settle for girls that look like they hit the gym regularly. Not a fan at all of curvy, black, asian, or any other type of women.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    As always, YMMV, but here are some of my experiences. I think it is valuable to include "unproductive" experiences as well as "successful" experiences. I will include my two successes later once they have run their course. The ones listed below are the biggest timewasters, I. E. , more than 4-5 messages.

    4. Baby99_.

    She said she would meet up for $600. After reading someone else's review, I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-da49998a753d
    I didn't mean to convey with my review that everyone should avoid her. By all means, go for her. She's very attractive, if you like the pouty-face look. Thin waste with a nice firm ass, just her boobs are a little average compared to the rest of her body. If you're down for a condom, she's the perfect SB, and to me is at a reasonable price point for her looks and performance. My intimate date consisted of getting lunch, having sex, then cuddling and napping for an hour before round two. She's actually really great in the bedroom if you like submissive girls. Likes to be choked, hair pulled, ass spanked, arms held behind her in doggy, etc.

    If you want bare, that's when it gets dicey. I was able to accomplish it by not mentioning anything beforehand, and when we were actually in bed, doing lots of foreplay to get her horny. When it was time, I just moved to penetrate her. She stopped me and asked for a condom, I told her I'm tested and clean and I can show her, then she said okay. The whole session went great, she was incredibly wet and passionate. It was only a week later that she started asking for more money and paying for the previous date.

    If you're okay with 1 time bare in a really hot, enthusiastic latina, then take it. She might start wising up once multiple guys don't talk about bare and then just fuck her without a condom while telling her they're clean, and start asking during the texting period about using protection. If you're looking for a girlfriend that you can hang out with all the time, text with, etc and fuck bare with no extra payment, she's not the girl.

  3. #8708

    More info

    As always, YMMV, but here are some of my experiences. I think it is valuable to include "unproductive" experiences as well as "successful" experiences. I will include my two successes later once they have run their course. The ones listed below are the biggest timewasters, I. E. , more than 4-5 messages.

    1. LizaLizard.

    Asked to exchange photos on SA. Once I sent mine, she went silent and did not send hers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-ee67571b98f7

    2. DarkCherry.

    Messaged for a bit, and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-add24a0f835d

    3. Jane.

    Acted like she would meet up, then tried to sell pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-add24a0f835d

    4. Baby99_.

    She said she would meet up for $600. After reading someone else's review, I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-da49998a753d

    5. SmileyLady.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-733f7f364234

    6. Sophia100 x.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-17551436944f

    7. Bealively.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-c8114a5c7596

    8. LaBambina.

    Chatted, set up a meeting, and then she cancelled shortly before meeting. Rescheduled and then she changed the time yet again. I bailed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-31c2203dd595

    9. BunnieBaby.

    Chatted and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-457124a400ae

    10. SweetLaylaa.

    Chattted, exchanged pics and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-37f180c8fa4e

    11. Jazmine 419.

    Chatted, exchanged photos, and then ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-a1d28afa65a6

    12. Tarsis.

    Chatted, set up appointment and then she flaked. Ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-f5282598e477

    If anyone has any information on: "Heyitsstella ", I would appreciate it. I know she has been active in the past, but have not found any info. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-d3fc8c1e9d7a.

  4. #8707

    Same same

    I have one that I try to meet about 3/4 times a month. Met her years back, but she ended things when she got serious with her boyfriend who turned into an abusive psychopath. After he broke her arm in an argument she ended up going back home for a while. She reached back out to me this past fall and we got back into a regular groove. Worked out well since the SB I met in this past summer was starting school and because of her schedule I ended up with a big hole in my rotation. She has her own place, took her profile down after we met years ago and never set a new one up. Allowance is $ $ $, and we often just stay in after she smokes. I'll sometimes bring groceries and she'll cook dinner for me. All raw, and she claims she let me take her anal virginity. Very much a GFE experience. Since she's not on BC, so I get to cum in her mouth or ass after pulling out and getting close.

    Another is currently seeing a guy she doesn't know if she wants to get serious with. She disappeared for a 18 months after she found a fiancé. The fiancé thing didn't work out and when it ended she came back around. When she messages, I lock the date in. All raw, fucks like a bunny, has a face and body that reminds me of ScarJo as Blackwidow from the avengers. Allowance is $ $ $ $ $. Nights end up being multipop events that I take viagra for. See her maybe once a month when her current guy goes away on travel for work.

    Another plays college level sports. Bagged her in the summer and was seeing her regularly then but because of team commitments, I see her maybe once every 6 weeks /2 months. Her scholarships are tied to her sport, so between school, her team, and being a college kid, it's tough connecting. When we do, it's amazing sex with a fresh young co-Ed. She was 18 when we first met (checked her I'd to be sure) but very mature for her age. When the summer comes around, will probably see less of the first SB I wrote about above and will see more of my college athlete. Raw, but no BC, so it's plan B with her. She also claims to have let me take her anal virginity, but hard not to cum inside that tight dripping teen pussy. $ $ $ $ for her allowance, but worth every penny.

    Have 3 others in rotation as well, but you get the point. All of them flake out every now and then, but with a nice rotation I always make sure to have another in queue for the next day so hotels don't get wasted and to make sure they know I'm reliable.

    Also makes it much easier to avoid thirst trap scammers or GPS crazies. If they aren't cream of the crop, I might bang them once or twice, but have no desire to add anyone else to my rotation unless they really deserve to be added.

    Happy hunting gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I always meet with the pretense that we will meet a few times a month but I know that is not going to be the case. It's really just about doing one or two successful meets then even if you "can't" meetup they are unlikely to say no when you want to even if it is one every few months.

    Also SBs come and go. One moved away but when she visits she always hits me up to meet which is nice. My little 20 year old Asian spinner was gone for about 5 months bc she got a boyfriend but surprise they broke up and I fucked her a few days ago for about 2 hours. I signed up again and I have no new successful meets. My rotation from over the years and the contacts I already have gets me by. I'm sure others have similar experiences.

    Seeking doesn't appear to be what it used to be. But maybe it's just a dry spell.

  5. #8706

    Co sign

    This is very accurate. Many will also have rotations. If you like them be relatively consistent to differentiate yourself.

    Also, double them up back to back. One at night, the next in the AM before checkout. What you lose in an allowance you may not have had to spend to bust a nut, you make up for slightly in allowance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I was in the same boat 2 months ago. Same number of SBs, age range, and all very attractive and cool women (each took some time investment with texting and platonic M&G's to get to an arrangement). I was averaging 2-3 dates a week to keep up with them. Also doing occasional gifts on top of allowance. It was too much. On my schedule and wallet. I ended one. One faded on me when I stopped suggesting dates to meet and just chatted about BS. Down to 2 regular with one occasional. Much more manageable. And I have some much needed time back for other things.

    I wasn't trying to have several SBs. It just worked out that way when you reach out to several, expecting a high flake rate. Even the ones that faded I suspect I could probably get going again, so kind of glad they cooled on me. What I do know is that in the span of a few weeks, a robust rotation can thin out on its own, and then come roaring back. I don't ask my SBs if they have other SDs but assume they do. Even when they act like or say they don't. So the really good ones have the same problem when they have too many of us in their rotation.

  6. #8705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    I always meet with the pretense that we will meet a few times a month but I know that is not going to be the case. It's really just about doing one or two successful meets then even if you "can't" meetup they are unlikely to say no when you want to even if it is one every few months.

    Also SBs come and go. One moved away but when she visits she always hits me up to meet which is nice. My little 20 year old Asian spinner was gone for about 5 months bc she got a boyfriend but surprise they broke up and I fucked her a few days ago for about 2 hours. I signed up again and I have no new successful meets. My rotation from over the years and the contacts I already have gets me by. I'm sure others have similar experiences.

    Seeking doesn't appear to be what it used to be. But maybe it's just a dry spell.
    Pretty envious of you dudes with local rotations. Been on SA since Sept or Oct, and not a single local girl I could put on rotation except for pros like Siren or Pasdetwat. Combo of not willing to give extremely high PPM, not being good looking, and only liking hot white girls in their 20's.

  7. #8704
    Fuck it. All fucking dogs on SA. Back on the NYC grind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220317-142508_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220317-142320_Seeking.jpg‎  

  8. #8703
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Baby99_

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-da49998a753d

    Met up with Baby99_ for a dinner M&G, then a couple weeks later for intimacy. She's real, very beautiful except her boobs are a little saggy. In the bedroom she asked me if I had a condom, and I said no. She started getting cold feet, but we were already in bed at that point and I told her I had clean tests I could show her, which caused her to relent. Had a great time in bed and gave her the agreed amount of 500. She's very submissive.

    A week later, I'm asking when she wants to meet up again and she tells me she's not happy with what she got. She says she assumed I'd double it for bare sex, but she didn't ask in person because she was caught up in the moment. I told her I can't do double, is she cool with either:

    1. 500 for sex with a condom.

    2. 1000 for 2 nights and a day, meet Friday evening through Saturday, part ways Sunday morning.

    She says yes to both, so I say let's do #2 and I'll let her know when I'm free. Then she asks if I can send her the other 500 for our previous bare date, so she wouldn't feel upset. I tell her I can't pay for things in the past. She immediately tells me thanks, best of luck. I tell her if she really wants it, I can give 1500 next time we do the weekend date, which she says she's happy with.

    Then she asks if I meant that she'd have to stay overnight Friday and Saturday night, which I said yes to. She says she can't spend that much time, so it wouldn't work. Now I'm pretty fed up, and tell her okay, we can do 1000 for 4 hours in a hotel room. Still a great hourly rate for bare with someone with her looks compared to agencies. She said that's fine, but she'd really like me to "fix" what happened with the last date so she's not upset. Pretty sure she's scamming at this point, hoping to get more money before ghosting. Told her I can't send money unless I see her again, and she responds that she can't see me until I send more money, so I tell her good luck.

    Just a heads up for anyone talking to her.

  9. #8702

    Rotations

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    I have a question on how you guys keep a rotation going, without making it feel to the SBs that you aren't seeing them often enough. I now have 4 SBs that I had one full meet each, and a 5th one is in line, 3 of them are really hot, all under 25. They all want to meet weekly and long term, while skipping a week in between is okay. How do I keep all of them in rotation? If I keep 4 that means I'd be seeing them only once a month which is fine by me, but may not be okay with some of them, and they may start looking for other SD's. Well, may be they too have a rotation, I don't know, LOL. But at least in past some of them got anxious when I skipped more than 2 weeks. How do you successfully pull this?
    I always meet with the pretense that we will meet a few times a month but I know that is not going to be the case. It's really just about doing one or two successful meets then even if you "can't" meetup they are unlikely to say no when you want to even if it is one every few months.

    Also SBs come and go. One moved away but when she visits she always hits me up to meet which is nice. My little 20 year old Asian spinner was gone for about 5 months bc she got a boyfriend but surprise they broke up and I fucked her a few days ago for about 2 hours. I signed up again and I have no new successful meets. My rotation from over the years and the contacts I already have gets me by. I'm sure others have similar experiences.

    Seeking doesn't appear to be what it used to be. But maybe it's just a dry spell.

  10. #8701
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Ebb and flow

    I was in the same boat 2 months ago. Same number of SBs, age range, and all very attractive and cool women (each took some time investment with texting and platonic M&G's to get to an arrangement). I was averaging 2-3 dates a week to keep up with them. Also doing occasional gifts on top of allowance. It was too much. On my schedule and wallet. I ended one. One faded on me when I stopped suggesting dates to meet and just chatted about BS. Down to 2 regular with one occasional. Much more manageable. And I have some much needed time back for other things.

    I wasn't trying to have several SBs. It just worked out that way when you reach out to several, expecting a high flake rate. Even the ones that faded I suspect I could probably get going again, so kind of glad they cooled on me. What I do know is that in the span of a few weeks, a robust rotation can thin out on its own, and then come roaring back. I don't ask my SBs if they have other SDs but assume they do. Even when they act like or say they don't. So the really good ones have the same problem when they have too many of us in their rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    I have a question on how you guys keep a rotation going, without making it feel to the SBs that you aren't seeing them often enough. I now have 4 SBs that I had one full meet each, and a 5th one is in line, 3 of them are really hot, all under 25. They all want to meet weekly and long term, while skipping a week in between is okay. How do I keep all of them in rotation? If I keep 4 that means I'd be seeing them only once a month which is fine by me, but may not be okay with some of them, and they may start looking for other SD's. Well, may be they too have a rotation, I don't know, LOL. But at least in past some of them got anxious when I skipped more than 2 weeks. How do you successfully pull this?

  11. #8700
    She's out on Gainesville. Definitely dtf but not enough for 300. That's the most I'd pay for her butter ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220316-230435_Voice.jpg‎  

  12. #8699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    I have a question on how you guys keep a rotation going, without making it feel to the SBs that you aren't seeing them often enough. I now have 4 SBs that I had one full meet each, and a 5th one is in line, 3 of them are really hot, all under 25. They all want to meet weekly and long term, while skipping a week in between is okay. How do I keep all of them in rotation? If I keep 4 that means I'd be seeing them only once a month which is fine by me, but may not be okay with some of them, and they may start looking for other SD's. Well, may be they too have a rotation, I don't know, LOL. But at least in past some of them got anxious when I skipped more than 2 weeks. How do you successfully pull this?
    Even with 5, that's 3 on the 1st and 3rd week of the month, 2 on the 2nd and 4th week. 3 girls a week seems plenty doable? Pun intended.

  13. #8698
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-5c8305bb822e

    This one was slow to develop. Initially talked and didn't respond for awhile. Finally responds that she was suspended from the site but was now back. Interesting.

    Anyways she looks good enough, 21 good body but face isn't great. She can only meet Tuesday and Thursday. That's fine. Asks what I had in mind for financial and I asked to take the convo to text. Once in text she said she wanted 500. I said I'm looking for 400 and unprotected. She then says and I quote:

    "Unprotected, absolutely not I ain't risking my sexual health, safety, or pregnancy for anything. Plenty of other SDs on the site that aren't that stupid. Goodbye."

    I think she meant "are the stupid" but clearly she doesn't know. Maturity and anger issues for sure so be careful. Seems unstable..
    Nah, she's correct on it. She is saying that there are plenty of other daddies on the site that aren't that stupid, I. E. Don't ask for unprotected sex. She actually seems to be very stable in her viewpoint but she could have handled it a lot better and not added in the snide remark at the end.

  14. #8697

    Secret Benefits location randomizing

    I'm not saying the girl you connected with wasn't real. I'm sure she was, and why would you lie?

    I'm just saying that in general if you put in some random middle of nowhere location on the site there will be lots of matches. I tried it with a very remote town I am familiar with. SB has like 20 matches. SA only had 3. It makes sense, because my experience is that it is a lot harder to find real people on SB than SA. Too bad, SA needs some competition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Phone number area code was local, though, so believe what you want.

  15. #8696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Well, you are not saying what you expect to pay weekly. But at a minimum you need to see twice a month if not 4 times a month. If you can't afford that, you need to let them know you can only do X amount a month but they could find another SD. Or drop your rotation down to what you can afford. I have 7 SB's but obviously don't see each one every week. Some are fine with once a month but I have been seeing them for over a year so they are comfortable with me.
    I have a reg girl (not a SB) that I'm seeing which we only meet on weekends. Got 3 SB in my rotation now which I meet on weekdays bi-weekly. Dropped my 4th as I wanted to sprinkle in 1-2 new face per week. Pretty much see 2-3 SB on weekdays and chill with the reg girl 1-2 days on weekends. Full time job in it self.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape