Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26470

    Late night

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Is there no other late night places?
    Late night. Wow back in Archer's hay day. Sacramento and Archer, all the way to Wentworth. Latin Asian's.

    A great one at Archer and Ashland. SW corner. I don't think he ever closed. After that Ashland to Wentworth.

    Then right on 26 street There was a great one across from Ricobene's.

  2. #26469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterBlack  [View Original Post]
    Okay thanks for the intel! Do you know what Lilly's menu is as far as prices? I feel like I've seen Zara's menu prices on here.
    $300 upcharge for FS. $150 for CBJ. Pre-COVID she has an open GFE menu, which only people who were grandfathered in can still take advantage of.

  3. #26468
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterBlack  [View Original Post]
    Okay thanks for the intel! Do you know what Lilly's menu is as far as prices? I feel like I've seen Zara's menu prices on here.
    Agree, I have seen both at CLM and they have amazing asses and bodies.

  4. #26467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Lilly for the first time and her ass is absolutely amazing. Zara has a great ass too. Of the girls on the roster I would say those two are the ass girls.
    Okay thanks for the intel! Do you know what Lilly's menu is as far as prices? I feel like I've seen Zara's menu prices on here.

  5. #26466

    H wellness

    Hi all any update on H Wellness.

    3278 and Milwaukee Ave.

    Chicago appreciated ad just moved nearby, thank you.

  6. #26465
    Quote Originally Posted by JOtero  [View Original Post]
    I used to frequent this spot. It recently closed and the MT is currently in Rose on Arch.
    Definitely a connection between those places as they shared a phone number and offered similar levels of service.

  7. #26464

    LLChicago

    Had been wanting to see Isabel all week, finally was able to connect with her. She is an amazing and very sexy Latina woman who does all she can to make sure you enjoy your self. If you desire a mature MILF, don't pass her up, she will make sure you enjoy your time with her.

  8. #26463

    Moved

    Quote Originally Posted by NgNear11  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, what day / date did you see her? I've visited her before myself. That's a Papasan spot.
    I used to frequent this spot. It recently closed and the MT is currently in Rose on Arch.

  9. #26462

    Late night

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Other than papa san places and getting a regular to stay late. Does anyone have any places that are open late with a decent massage? You can pm me.
    Is there no other late night places?

  10. #26461

    Gtfoh

    Quote Originally Posted by OkieDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm visiting Chicago for the weekend for work and looking for a good AMP or EMP out near the Stapleton center. Not knowing the area well is a hindrance. Any information would be helpful. I prefer small spinner types.
    Have to ask the obvious.

    Stapleton Center, Chicago?

    GTFOH!

  11. #26460

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by OkieDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm visiting Chicago for the weekend for work and looking for a good AMP or EMP out near the Stapleton center. Not knowing the area well is a hindrance. Any information would be helpful. I prefer small spinner types.
    With only one post your unlikely to even wake the crickets. Find address in the neighborhood you want from rubmaps and research here or ask about a specific place.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/chicago-massage-parlors-il#rubmaps.

  12. #26459

    Visiting hobbiest seeks info.

    Hello everyone,

    I'm visiting Chicago for the weekend for work and looking for a good AMP or EMP out near the Stapleton center. Not knowing the area well is a hindrance. Any information would be helpful. I prefer small spinner types.

  13. #26458
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  14. #26457

    What day / date did you see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad for them a while back but misplaced number. They do not come up on maps when you search "asian massage" However their ad comes up in that left window when you are clicking on other places. Its on Addison in same bldg as the bar on the corner. Buzzed door and was let in by Yang Yang. Typical older 50 something with that roundness about her. I was debating but she asked for boom boom from the start so I said yeah yeah. Had an itch. Then she asks for 200 and I say no no. Counter with 140 and she says yes yes for 30 min session. She has a table shower so that is always nice. Get to room and right to business. We are like standing fucking and I get first knuckle of my middle finger in her ass without complaint. So I lay her on the table and go mish for a bit. I then pull out and try to slip in the back. She jumped away from that. You never know. Anyway return to front side and finish in the bag. Must not get a lot of clients. She gave me her digits without my asking and acted all eager for next time. I might repeat if there are others there. She was only one there. I like trying different places than my usual.
    Just wondering, what day / date did you see her? I've visited her before myself. That's a Papasan spot.

  15. #26456
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    I'm genuinely curious, do the CLM girls want to hook up with you outside of the CLM spots or just have their number to set up the appointments AT CLM?? I've taken a long break from CLM at the moment as the $160 hhr plus minimum $50 tip for a BJ just feels pricey for what I get. I'd rather have a really nice massage for $80 and pay $150-200 for FS and not feel rushed. If the hour fee at CLM was $160 or maybe even $200 I'd do it more often but I doubt that will ever happen now, but $220-270 for hhr seems like a rip to me. I'd rather spend less or drop $500 on my ATF indie escort--and yes an hour with her is absolutely twice (or more like 3 x /4 x) better than the appointment at CLM.
    Spot on. The girls there are not good looking enough to justify nearly 300 for covered everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape