Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 749 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by GalSpanic  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys ever had SB's who were twins?
    Yes I have. I shared a report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5289416
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210401 (3).jpg‎   Screenshot_20210401.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210401 (4).jpg‎  

  2. #6518
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.
    You can offer to compensate her for round-trip uber first thing upon arrival. Or, she can give you an address a few blocks away and you'll send uber for her there.

    But, that's a huge scammer red flag. So, if she won't do any of the above, just ghost until she comes around to your terms. Some do come around after awhile, so I don't block until I'm sure they are scammers (or they are annoying me).

    That said, I love the "archive" feature in Google Messages on my android. Let's me keep all messages of POTS in my inbox, while archiving those I'm no longer going to follow up on.

  3. #6517

    Run

    Run for the hills!

    Also she can redirect your Uber somewhere other than to you also.

    Scam for sure.

    Stay safe,

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.

  4. #6516
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun  [View Original Post]
    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.
    Do not send her a dime. She will take your money and move onto the next guy.

    Block her immediately.

  5. #6515

    Talking to girl

    In talk with girl, she is nice but for meet up she want to come by Uber and asking to cash app, don't want to share her home address. Didn't discussed about arrangement. Sending money before meeting is red flag, any of you had any such experience. I am afraid after I cash app she will not respond.

  6. #6514
    Quote Originally Posted by GalSpanic  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys ever had SB's who were twins?
    Nope. But I have had a few with multiple personalities. Kind of like getting 2 4 1.

  7. #6513
    What was the damage on the throat monster here?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Like the title says, I'm a long time lurker on this site but I thought it high time for me to join and make a contribution. Your reviews have landed me some great ladies and helped me avoid some awful ones.

    Throat monster- absolutely a beast if you just want to be drained.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-d290b47c770d.

  8. #6512
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely right. Receiving loads of my cum in all their holes will make these girls smarter, healthier, and wiser. My sperm will improve these gorgeous girls' moods, balance their emotions, sharpen their business acumen, pay off their debts and increase their savings, and will improve the genetics of the kids they will end up having with some beta simp.
    Have any of you guys ever had SB's who were twins?

  9. #6511

    Long time lurker making a contribution

    Like the title says, I'm a long time lurker on this site but I thought it high time for me to join and make a contribution. Your reviews have landed me some great ladies and helped me avoid some awful ones.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-b6acee0fade6

    Victori baby-BBFS CIP 700- negotiable and fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-00b2d68f0cf5

    Peach- 600 covered.

    1 K bare CIP.

    Didn't partake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-4603854e9fac

    Angel- 900 Didn't partake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-4aec918dc5be

    800 Didn't partake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-56b98af3ba18

    Really excited to meet up but got sketchy vibes, tries to make you take to a restaurant right by her house.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-964ea6e375cd

    Asian Irvin 700 BBFS seem possibly but didn't partake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-8b9d1e2f007b

    Throat monster- absolutely a beast if you just want to be drained.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-d290b47c770d

    Superfun bb- no anal, condoms 600 didn't partake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-ecfcd0dd2750

    Weird girl free BBFS CIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-8bf29225f452

    8-10 years old pics didn't partake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-a0bd06d1754a

    500 ppm covered didn't partake.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-7dc2d57de87a

    $800 min Wasn't feeling her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-6a3cd274157e

    Scam. Wants money first.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-7991ff68e5e8

    Scam chick 2nd profile.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-6f9ae3b10fff

    Scam chick profile number 3.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-32132e060318

    1 K BBFS CIP GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-cff0deeb33a2

    1200 covered GPS.

  10. #6510

    Taestie

    Here's her profile. Can't tell if she's a scam either. Anyone meet up with her yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-3b3b587bd032

    Stay safe,

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Taestie, has anyone partook in seeing this girl? Replying on the original post below.

    Thanks,

    AD.

  11. #6509

    Anyone here succesfully get a new account on SA before

    Anyone who got their account banned ever successfully stealth on a different account?

  12. #6508
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-8a313a4d9656

    600 PPM, seemed kinda bitchy, chose not to pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-8b66d01968dd

    Requires 250 $ for M&G.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-a1a7ee82db53

    Constantly asks for $$ will never meet (or at least not me and my lack of game: P).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-35c9b713738b

    300 PPM, met up with her but I chose to not pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2b8cd69e3477

    500 PPM, could probably negotiate, but I didn't pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-b93d0569498f

    Requires $$$ for M&G, didn't bother asking for amount and just next'ed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-359ce227cf14

    Requires $$$ for M&G, didn't bother asking for amount and just next'ed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-9eb8398ef44f

    400 PPM, didn't pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-6146cc80934c

    350 PPM, didn't pursue.

    Found a few gems this time though that I'll hold onto for a while.

  13. #6507
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So for the girls getting paid for sex makes them a better person and helps them find personal fulfilment through prostitution? I'm OK with that messaging.
    Absolutely right. Receiving loads of my cum in all their holes will make these girls smarter, healthier, and wiser. My sperm will improve these gorgeous girls' moods, balance their emotions, sharpen their business acumen, pay off their debts and increase their savings, and will improve the genetics of the kids they will end up having with some beta simp.

  14. #6506

    Taestie

    Speaking of Taestie, has anyone partook in seeing this girl? Replying on the original post below.

    Thanks,

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-82847155ea51

    This one only wants online relationship until we get to know each other better. Sounds like a scam. Immediately blocked her.

  15. #6505
    Having written marketing copy for many years (including for some name brand dating sites) I really got a laugh out of Seekings new branding strategy.

    "Dating Up" = "Upgrade Your Relationships"

    Also defined as "upscale romance".

    "Upgrade Your Lifestyle & Experiences

    When you align romance with personal enrichment, dating brings out the best version of yourself. By the same token, you're able to offer more to your partner and help them find personal fulfillment. This is how you both find the satisfaction that you deserve".

    So for the girls getting paid for sex makes them a better person and helps them find personal fulfilment through prostitution? I'm OK with that messaging.

    Although I would say some of the girls could use a re-alignment. I mean how do they expect the guys to find fulfillment with GPS pricing?

    Also any mention of sugar anything has been removed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape