Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 18820
-
03-20-22 20:52 #13675Senior Member

Posts: 681The principle?
Reached out a provider looking for an hr of time which I was quoted 200, gather location details etc then asked if she could do 170 for the hr. She declined, with attitude. Now maybe its the principle and holding strong to your rates, maybe she's got guys lining up outside the door at 200 so declining was easy. But damn making 170 vs nothing? 30 bucks really makes that difference LOL?
-
03-19-22 12:38 #13674Senior Member

Posts: 130Maya and Caterine here
I put this in another section as well. Neither one currently has any posts up, but a search on the board for both will pull up pictures and reviews. Caterine has given me a number to share with anyone interested. She did tell me she was leaving tomorrow though. Not sure how long Maya is here for. Anyone interested in any more info pm me.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 23:15 #13673Senior Member

Posts: 229Manscaping
I use the Meridian as well, it works great. I used to go to Daphne in orlando before she passed. RIP.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 20:55 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 204Sweets
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/76829727#.
Any word about this MILF? One reviewer of her older profile says she's a good time if you take care of her. Making plans to go in the area later this year. Wanted to know if I should give her call.
-
03-16-22 21:59 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 376It's a process.
If your new to it, remove early. I. e. If it says 4 minutes, start with 3 minutes. And work your way up.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
I what a week to reapply. Nads. https://www.amazon.com/Nads-Men-Hair...79&sr=1-1&th=1.
HL54.
-
03-16-22 21:36 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 327Maya
Can't wait to see maya that's for sure!
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 12:33 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 878It's an art
I use a meridian trimmer to get it down to stubble first. If you put it flat it will cut you, but if you use the end you are good to go. It just leaves about a 16th of stubble.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
The Trimmer by Meridian: Electric Below-The-Belt Trimmer Built for Men.
Effortlessly Trim Pesky Hair.
Waterproof Wet / Dry Groin & Body Shaver.
90 Minute Battery Life (Sage) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086W2L7LZ...ing=UTF8&psc=1.
Then I use hair removal cream. That's where it gets tricky LOL. Have to do it in 2 stages. Normal pubes first then the sack seperate. 6 minutes for the top side, taint, and crack. Then on the sack is 4 minutes tops or it will burn the boys. This gets it down to absolute nothing though. If you do mess up and get a burn just put some lotion on and you will be fine in a few hours.
No Hair Crew Intimate / Private At Home Hair Removal Cream for Men. Painless, Flawless, Soothing Depilatory for Unwanted Coarse Male Body Hair, 100 ml https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D67MF73...ing=UTF8&psc=1.
-
03-16-22 12:03 #13668Banned Member

Posts: 624Katie
Yep that's her but I would go to the Brevard forum and search her name and sit back with a beer and read about all of her activities. I have a couple of personal favorite reviews about her and I won't ever see her again but the reading is entertaining.
Originally Posted by AndrewSav
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 11:57 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 542My routine is about twice a month or once depending how hairy I get. I use something similar to what Bertil suggested.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
But after I use the Braun series 3 about my cock and around my inner thighs. They leave me smoother than a baby bottoms. Also the first few days I splash a few baby powder around that area since the sweat around there tends to be funky if I just leave it alone.
For me the skin on skin friction is amazing and really worth it. But overall I just feel nasty when I don't do anything for a while.
-
03-15-22 14:48 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 52Body groomer
I've tried a few, in my experience only this one doesn't take the occasional bite out of the sack:
https://shop.panasonic.com/personal-...mers/er-gk60-s
Doesn't get as close when the guard is in place.
This thing has torque, operates at 400 v, 80000 rpm and includes an emergency stop.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 13:36 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 1039My dollar shave club razor works nicely. After I clean my neck up I always take a few swipes around my nuts and shaft. Maybe twice a week and it stays pretty trimmed. And yea I think it's more enjoyable for that lady licking you sack.
Sox.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 13:23 #13664Senior Member

Posts: 1172If you are talking specifically cock and balls I use the MicroTouch Max for the hard to reach areas. Certain areas of the balls are delicate and I have tried everything. The best thing for me on the nuts is a plain razor. If you don't want to go that close to the skin get an electric with multiple attachments like Funn suggested. You could try depilatory creams also. They work pretty good but don't leave them on too long or they will burn your ass. One thing I will say is when the ladies see shaved balls they are more likely to suck on them.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 12:49 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 1670Librarian
Yes that is her. She has mixed reviews at best. I had a descent time, but I have never been back. Comms can be spotty.
Originally Posted by AndrewSav
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 12:19 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 196Trimmer
I have the Philips Norelco Multigroom. But any beard / body trimmer would work. Make sure to get one with as many different guards as you can.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 12:11 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 2061Question for all of you.
This one is a little bit different. What type of electric razors do you guys' use to do the monthly man Bush trim? Scissors literally, don't "cut," it. LOL. I've tried two different electric razors and I was disappointed with both. I want to get it long enough to not have stubble but short enough to be inviting for the girl.
Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.













Reply With Quote




