Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 9447
-
03-17-22 13:10 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 76Phoebe at FEC
Reporting back:
All and all this a a good experience, although it was a bit off script and unique. Parking was not too bad and getting into the complex was well. Complex. Other than that, the location is typical for those services.
Door opens and wow, she was smoking hot, and dare I say even better than pictures. I was pleasantly surprised. Thinking back to what she was has on. Probably the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I was impressed to say the least. Top was a barely there beaded mesh that covered nothing, with eraser nips poking out. Bottom was a little black thong. Body was perfect, slim and tight, not a flaw or ounce of chubb anywhere. Tits were enhanced but not overdone. I mean this surgeon needs an award, seriously. Phoebe is straight out of an Animae and she knows it. She was even wearing little bunny ears, and left them on during the entire session. I have read other report out there that Phoebe was a bit plastic in the face. These reports are true, the lips are enhanced and fake, but surprisingly soft. There was not too much DFK involved here, it was limited to later in the session.
Moved onto the bedroom and was sat down immediately. Like I said, not too much in the way of DFK, I think because of the lip enhancements. She sat me in front of a mirror to make sure I got a good view of her behind while she undid the button and zipper to pull me out. A bit of a lap dance and opportunity to nibble on the nips and roam around. BBBJ then started with a fantastic view. Started slow and moved deeper as I ripped off the rest of my stuff. Moved onto the shower where things went a little off script. She did not join, but did do all the work of cleaning me up. No biggie but it was a little different.
Moved back to the bedroom for more BBBJ and then was told to go face down where she started a bit if a tickle massage with kissing and a lot of rimming. Interesting, fun, different. Not complaining it was hot. She spent a lot of time there, but I had enough so I flipped and needed to seem more. Lots of roaming and I felt her getting wet with a little FIV. All good, again limited kissing which was a little frustrating, but she moved back to BBBJ and I flipped her to 69. This is were it started to get intense. My god, she tatted perfect. She is a little on the short side so 69 turned into me rimming her, I got great response, so much so that I started FIV and even FIA shocker after TIA, which she seemed to like. I was loving it and man is she tight, really tight, both of them. I will remind everyone that her body is 9/10 one of the hottest I have ever been with. Got her going. It was time for the cover (BB is available) but I need the cover to last a little longer. Cover on, she made me feel like a P* as she grabbed my average guy and slowly took it. My god she is tight, she made me feel too big (which I am not). What a perfect view I had in CG. Once in, I could only last a couple minutes in this position, visually perfect you really canty get any better. At this point I got her enjoying enough to DFK me while we came. Super intense. She kept me in for another 5 min where we went into a tantric zone of slow trusting as she squeezed it all out of me. Very GFE moment where we kissed and embraced while still connected.
After a little rest, I slipped out and she cleaned up. I was flipped back for a light massage where she was obviously prepping me for round two. Basically we hit the reset button and started all over again. She got me going again, I flipped and my boy was ready for a second round. More BBBJ, this time I got up and she grabbed another cover, I put her on her back for Mish. For me I can last forever in round two, so this is where I started pounding her and got her going vocally (very cartoonish vocals which was really fun) . She then asked for doggie, face down ass up. Amazing view, and I pounded till I could not go anymore.
Overall the session was great, I highly recommend her. I am sure the DFK issue can be solved with multiple visits. I would repeat. She seemed on the younger side of the scale, definitely younger than Kiko or Ash. Less dominant more submissive.
Originally Posted by GMob69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 02:18 #3521Banned Member

Posts: 3075In Love
In love with Petra? Great lady to be in love with. That's why she was my number 1 ATF for 5 plus years.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
Great report on Mayli, bro! 8. 5 for looks. Now that's what I would say is very beautiful! She is definitely on my list, but some of my UTR hotties are keeping me occupied so it may be a couple more weeks before I can meet Mayli. I tried hitting up a couple of HE spots today but there was no one I wanted to see. So I reached out to my UTR jean girl who I hadn't seen in 6 weeks and had some hot sex for lost time. I'm glad Mayli will be here for 2 months. LOL.
-
03-17-22 00:41 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 329Age
VIP for example. I doubt Cici or Lisa are 20's, but 30's sounds probable. I do think Lisa is older than Cici, but Cici, even with her belly situation (there I said it. Her only physical flaw, and easily overlookable) can suck & fuck like crazy. Cici will straight beat a dick into submission. Nana, I'd peg in her 30's or so too. Jenny does seem 20's. Mina however, it doesn't matter. She's like the Ming-Na of VIP, where whatever age she is, or will be, she's going to be my top pick.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Ming-Na is the only woman who is more than a decade older than me who is remotely consider hot, and she REALLY lights my fire. I'd pop a handful of power pills and dive right in. Just thinking about her gets me riled up. It's also all the roles she plays. LOL UNNFFFF she's so fine.
-
03-16-22 22:23 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 236Fair enough, I've said it before and I'l say it again. People should be including rough / range estimates of ht / wt and age rather than JUST saying "tall", "short", "thick", "petite", "young", "old". Always seems to fall on deaf ears though. I mean, it's really not difficult and I don't get why we don't do it more.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 21:52 #3518Banned Member

Posts: 3075100% Agree Beauty and Age
DWolf, I agree 100%. I don't think anyone will be mad or attack anyone for posting honest reviews. I think we are all on here to know where to go to find hotties with skills. LOL I don't even mind a monger reviewing just one establishment or spa as long as the intel / reviews are balanced and unbiased. I can read reviews about 108 or VIP all day because they truly have / have had and continue to bring young and hot girls. Some of my ATFs are from VIP (Mina, Daisy, KiKi, and CiCi) and 108 (Eva, Michelle, Mia, Amanda, LuLu and Rita). If these ladies are in town weekly I would be at these establishments and post reviews for these spas all the time.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
Excellent point about beauty. I see so many reviews where people will write very beautiful. Then other mongers will rate their faces 5 or 6. I'm sorry, but very beautiful is a minimum 7 or 8 scale. This is why I get to know who the reviewers are and see if they are consistent in their reviews. When one reviewer keeps writing very beautiful for every girl he reviews for one spa or establishment it makes you wonder when 9 others say the girls are average looking. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Age is another good point. I too am in my 40's, and soon to reach a milestone. LOL. I look like I'm in my late 30's, maybe 40 on a bad day. LOL. The ladies like my look so that's all it matters. Girls close to my age (in their 40's) are not young to ME. 20's are young, 30's are milfs, 40's - 45 are "older," 45-53 are old (I don't know why I selected 53, and yes there are still hotties between the ages 45-53, if people would just write that), anything above 57 is a gilf IMO because of my age. Have I been with a 50 something. Yes, and had one of the best sexual experiences. She looked like she is in her 40's.
I know many of the ladies I see at 108 or VIP are not in their 20's, but they look like it to me so I read reviews on these spas to keep up with the new talents.
-
03-16-22 17:50 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 185Mayli Sandra99 insane
First shout out to the booker at S99. Always a very sweet person to communicate with.
I just finished my session and my mind is WOW. First thing that popped in mind when she opened the door is her tall model like figure. She's probably at least 5'10 and definitely the tallest girl I've ever fucked. She is early / mid 30's Laotian with clear light skin complexion. Her face is beautiful too, definitely her pics shown on HX, but I couldn't tell that she was that tall from the pics. I would say that she is more sexy and sultry in person than the innocent look she has going on in the pics. The make up she had on made her more sexy and elegant than innocent. Gorgeous regardless. I would rate her looks a solid 8.5.
Her attitude is one of the best and most pleasant I've encountered and her service was phenomenal. The moment we walked into her room she gave me a passionate DFK and helped me take off my clothes while making out. We did the BT in the bathroom and took a quick shower by myself since I was in the middle of a lunch break. She helped me dry off and we continued our make out session while walking back into the BR. After locking lips for quite a bit, I laid on the bed and she gave me a great BBBJ. Teethless with alternating slow and fast rhythm just the way I like it. She would occasionally come up to my face and give me a quick DFK and then go back down to sucking. She spent a good amount BLS and rimming as well. Nice P2 P grinding session and could tell she was already wet without applying any lube which was hot. She then put on the cover and we did CG, ACG, mish, and lazy dog. My favorite part was fucking her while I was sitting on a chair and we while just making out as she was grinding away. Very passionate.
As I was taking a shower after our session, she was standing next to the bathroom sink that had really good lighting. I noticed she gave me a quick stare, she noticed that I noticed and gave a blush and smile. Because of the lighting and didn't realize how amazing her face really was. I was ready for round #3 but I had to go back to work lmao.
Definitely a repeat for me.
-
03-16-22 15:42 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 329Age & such
I wasn't trying to pick apart his review, but it made me think about the disparity amongst the lot of us (myself included) when we're describing the ladies.
Originally Posted by Wahoo2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 15:14 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 618S99- Mayli
Just saw Mayli. Wow.
-pictures are 100 percent real.
-if you liked Emily you will like her.
-tall, ultra wide hips.
-looks like a model.
-super GFE but no BBFS (not a bad thing).
- not shy. Dfk, sucking balls, rimmed me enthusiastically (in that order haha). Sheesh.
-msog within the hour.
She's apparently in town for two whole months. I expect I will see her many times during that span.
-
03-16-22 14:13 #3514Senior Member

Posts: 236I rarely (if ever) chime in regarding TheDude's posts, but pewpew did say he thought early-mid 30's, and TheDude said mid-late 20's. So reasonable to think Dude though she was 28 ish, and PewPew thought 32 ish. Really not much difference there. Not like Dude was saying she looked 18 and pew was saying she looked like a granny. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 14:04 #3513Senior Member

Posts: 236As a rule, I know we usually assume fake pics with the aamps, but it seems like the sanrda99 pics *might* be real. The current ones of Mayli and Vida anyway seem real. Photoshopped, possibly (probably), but real. Can anyone who has visited with Sandra99 semi-regularly in the past year or two confirm / deny the pics as typically real / representative or not?
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
I haven't been a regular since the Cartoon / Viri days (late 2019 I think?) but they were definitely real pics back then.
-
03-16-22 11:27 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks Bishop! I booked her for this afternoon during my lunch break since I'm curious and couldn't wait lmao.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:27 #3511Banned Member

Posts: 904Saw Sara last night. She's moving on. Booker said Mayli starts today.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:25 #3510Banned Member

Posts: 904Mayli is my top choice after chat with the booker. Young, cute, tight body and an innocent look in her face. Booking her very soon!
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:24 #3509Senior Member

Posts: 471L88 and S99
These are the same agencies. L88 used to be OC only, but has shifted to La Jolla about a year ago. Same booker for both.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 07:50 #3508Banned Member

Posts: 713Also strange as I checked Hx yesterday and there was a girl named Sara. Now her name and photos are taken down and they have a different girl named Mayli, her photos by the way look amazing. L88 has no girls advertised on Hx.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






