Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18484

    What does SS mean?

    I'm reading reviews and people are mentioning having done SS; what is that?

    Is it a variation of SM?

  2. #18483

    Hope. Alena

    Anyone seen Hope at Alena? https://www.alenachicago.com/hope.

  3. #18482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDr  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of guys on here going at the cheaper end of Tryst. Personally I would rather see 1 really 600 or 800 nice girl for the price of 2 even if I got to wait longer to save up cash.
    I'm not cheap. I seen all prices. I really didn't see any difference between 300 and 800. I prefer to stay around 350 plus you can easily tip lower price and get better service.

  4. #18481

    Elk Grove Incalls

    I was told Elk Grove hotels / motels are watching and kicking out customers that have frequent guests. Don't know if LEO is involved yet, but probably best to avoid that kind of attention.

  5. #18480

    Isabel LL Chicago

    Anyone seen her before and can provide some details? I want to try and see her today.

    https://llchicago.escortbook.com

  6. #18479

    Not her

    But I appreciate the attempt. Still hoping to find her somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto7293  [View Original Post]

  7. #18478

    Not a link involved

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, but this isn't Penthouse forum post a link / name / agency. A latina on the NW side doesn't narrow anything down.
    Sorry independent and met Thur. Email. I have to number if anyone interested. Sorry if the post did not have a line.

  8. #18477
    Quote Originally Posted by Acar4200  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I met a young Latina around 30 near Armitage and western. She was in her 30's. Her a.

    Place was total disaster. But she was nice. BBBJ was good nothing to call home about but ok. Cfs she was ok but location was shit. Would only visit during the daylight hours but she was a sweet heart no rush. Damage 1. Can't complain.

    Looking for BBBJ types on Nw side if interested. Don't mind sharing. OK body no signs of heavy use. Just really shitty place.
    Sorry, but this isn't Penthouse forum post a link / name / agency. A latina on the NW side doesn't narrow anything down.

  9. #18476

    Near Armitage and western

    Had a dream that I met a young Latina around 30 near Armitage and western. She was in her 30's. Her a.

    Place was total disaster. But she was nice. BBBJ was good nothing to call home about but ok. Cfs she was ok but location was shit. Would only visit during the daylight hours but she was a sweet heart no rush. Damage 1. Can't complain.

    Looking for BBBJ types on Nw side if interested. Don't mind sharing. OK body no signs of heavy use. Just really shitty place.

  10. #18475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    And that's kind of the genius of the plan. Everybody's radar goes up when a supermodel looking girl shows up on LC asking for $200 hhr but nobody would suspect a homely fat girl of being a catfish. Drops your guard totally.
    Ysa if she is a scam you will not be out all that much money, if she is legit then you have to pay to fuck her, when I was 18 I couldn't have mustered the wood for that.

  11. #18474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Genius

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Do people actually scam using photos of fat ugly nasty bitches? I figured these would be the most legit ads 🤣.
    And that's kind of the genius of the plan. Everybody's radar goes up when a supermodel looking girl shows up on LC asking for $200 hhr but nobody would suspect a homely fat girl of being a catfish. Drops your guard totally.

  12. #18473
    Quote Originally Posted by DontItsMe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her? After some back and forth it started to sound like a scam but idk.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8723487813/1
    Do people actually scam using photos of fat ugly nasty bitches? I figured these would be the most legit ads 🤣.

  13. #18472

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with her? After some back and forth it started to sound like a scam but idk.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8723487813/1

  14. #18471
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamDr  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of guys on here going at the cheaper end of Tryst. Personally I would rather see 1 really 600 or 800 nice girl for the price of 2 even if I got to wait longer to save up cash.
    Different review boards have different cultures. The culture here is more around finding good values at the lower to midrange. Other review sites focus more on the higher end girls.

    I like trying a bit of both. I get a more consistent experience at the higher end, but some of my absolute favorite sex has been with girls I found through this site.

  15. #18470

    Tryst

    I see a lot of guys on here going at the cheaper end of Tryst. Personally I would rather see 1 really 600 or 800 nice girl for the price of 2 even if I got to wait longer to save up cash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape