Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16095

    Blackstone Pam. Third attempt was a charm

    My third attempt to see Pam went smoothly. Response was quick. She gave me her address hours ahead of my arrival. I arrived at her incall a few minutes early and she was ready. Her performance was excellent and she seemed to enjoy the encounter as much as I did. Menu items in play were DFK, mutual fondling breast play, uncovered BJ, DATY to multiple orgasm, and covered intercourse for $150. Actual time at her incall was 63 minutes. She was very awake in the beginning, but by the end of the appointment she was starting to become drowsy. I'd say that she was using some sort of drug, but not IV or smoke. Likely it was a pill, probably an upper. It must have been wearing off. Before I left, she showed me her phone and all of the messages from various phone numbers for that day. The amount was several pages, easily 30 or more different phone numbers. In her condition, I see why the ghosting is happening. She's confused about who's coming and going. I'm not excusing her. Just saying that I now understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is Pam, formerly of Blackstone. Definitely something off about this whole situation. She's soliciting her regulars to visit her and then ghosting guys who have booked appointments. She says in her ad that she doesn't appreciate no-shows and then is a no-show herself. I don't have a problem with a woman cancelling an appointment, even last minute. Just give me the courtesy of a call or text so I know to move on.

  2. #16094
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mandy recently? I know she not sick anymore. But is she still super skinny or back to her normal size? Looking for someone to see tomm in am. Going to hit up her, Jasmine, Ashleigh, Taylor in w Warwick (never seen her before). See if I get any bites.
    Completely back to normal, she looks great!

  3. #16093
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mandy recently? I know she not sick anymore. But is she still super skinny or back to her normal size? Looking for someone to see tomm in am. Going to hit up her, Jasmine, Ashleigh, Taylor in w Warwick (never seen her before). See if I get any bites.
    Mandy has filled out a bit in recent months. Def looking better than when she was down to super skinny.

  4. #16092

    Mandy

    Anyone seen Mandy recently? I know she not sick anymore. But is she still super skinny or back to her normal size? Looking for someone to see tomm in am. Going to hit up her, Jasmine, Ashleigh, Taylor in w Warwick (never seen her before). See if I get any bites.

  5. #16091
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Can you confirm if she is an addict or not?
    Didn't see any signs at all!

  6. #16090
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 mo ago. Nice, very pretty, great curves. Everything covered, got the feeling it was because it was our first meeting. Met in hotel in w Warwick. Believe it was 1. 5 hhr.
    Can you confirm if she is an addict or not?

  7. #16089
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had seen this provider lately?. I read she is very fun and pleasant to be around with. But I had tried to contact her few times over the last 2-3 weeks but had never got a respond from her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850
    She's usually only available on the weekends and I am guessing she books up with regulars fast due to her limited availability. I've seen her on and off for a couple of years now and if she is booked up already, she doesn't respond to my texts.

    I am sure any openings she may have had have been filled out by the handful of good reviews on here over the last few weeks.

  8. #16088

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Or this one? Has anyone seem them lately? Do they answer? No answer from them? Or do they only see their regulars?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/076864756558
    I saw her about 2 mo ago. Nice, very pretty, great curves. Everything covered, got the feeling it was because it was our first meeting. Met in hotel in w Warwick. Believe it was 1. 5 hhr.

  9. #16087
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Or this one? Has anyone seem them lately? Do they answer? No answer from them? Or do they only see their regulars?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/076864756558
    I've been trying to see her forever but she remains elusive. Probably just timing and luck. I know she's real though.

  10. #16086

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had seen this provider lately?. I read she is very fun and pleasant to be around with. But I had tried to contact her few times over the last 2-3 weeks but had never got a respond from her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850
    Getting same response. Send text every Friday check schedule, get crickets.

  11. #16085

    Nikki

    Or this one? Has anyone seem them lately? Do they answer? No answer from them? Or do they only see their regulars?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/076864756558

  12. #16084

    Filter by ethnicity

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that noticed the Asian ads are getting ridiculous. 90% of ads on stg are Asian and its mostly the same ads over and over. There's so much ad that you will need to scroll 2 pages to find an ad that's not Asian ad.
    I've been skipping they're ads by filtering by ethnicity. It's still a pain to even have to do though.

  13. #16083
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Can't hurt. I reported a bunch of them today.

    .
    Same! Spent about 30 minutes reporting a bunch from the last couple of days.

  14. #16082

    Jasmine Middle East

    Anyone had seen this provider lately?. I read she is very fun and pleasant to be around with. But I had tried to contact her few times over the last 2-3 weeks but had never got a respond from her.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

  15. #16081

    Asian Ads

    Can't hurt. I reported a bunch of them today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yeah they're so out of control. And you see the same ones posted 4-5 times in a row a lot with all different numbers in the title. I wonder if we all put them on blast and keep reporting them if they'll go away.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape