Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 18427
-
03-16-22 10:45 #8692Senior Member

Posts: 194Well, you are not saying what you expect to pay weekly. But at a minimum you need to see twice a month if not 4 times a month. If you can't afford that, you need to let them know you can only do X amount a month but they could find another SD. Or drop your rotation down to what you can afford. I have 7 SB's but obviously don't see each one every week. Some are fine with once a month but I have been seeing them for over a year so they are comfortable with me.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 08:37 #8691Senior Member

Posts: 170Jessiehtx
Also on SB.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...eb5dd3584262ad
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 08:29 #8690Senior Member

Posts: 363Rotation
I have a question on how you guys keep a rotation going, without making it feel to the SBs that you aren't seeing them often enough. I now have 4 SBs that I had one full meet each, and a 5th one is in line, 3 of them are really hot, all under 25. They all want to meet weekly and long term, while skipping a week in between is okay. How do I keep all of them in rotation? If I keep 4 that means I'd be seeing them only once a month which is fine by me, but may not be okay with some of them, and they may start looking for other SD's. Well, may be they too have a rotation, I don't know, LOL. But at least in past some of them got anxious when I skipped more than 2 weeks. How do you successfully pull this?
-
03-16-22 07:49 #8689Senior Member

Posts: 1241I've always interpreted "some college" for a SB under 22 to be "in college". High School diploma or something like that is a choice if I remember correctly. Having said this, I don't remember ever having a conversation with a potential SB about education unless she had a PhD (or said she had a PhD).
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 06:48 #8688Senior Member

Posts: 204Don't blame her
She may have had an attitude, but she is sounding pretty responsible and not unstable
.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 01:08 #8687Senior Member

Posts: 586Phone number area code was local, though, so believe what you want.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 19:15 #8686Senior Member

Posts: 197Secret Benefits location randomizing
I am almost 100% certain that SB moves its profiles to where you are searching, so even if the profile is real, it might not be near you.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 17:34 #8685Senior Member

Posts: 68Saw the same girl on SB
She was a little too quick for my comfort. I just saw her profile and she pinged me in less than a minute. This is what she said.
"Hi! My name is Jessie. Looking for anything and open to anything. I'll make it worth your while. Looking for fun times and fun private times too interested?
Who am I to say no, I said sure and gave her my #. We went from hi to "I like to do intimacy in my first meet" in exactly 2 texts. I chickened out. :
If someone has actually been able to meet her and had fun, let me know. I'll ping her too.
Originally Posted by Tophat31
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 16:29 #8684Senior Member

Posts: 140Jessiehtx
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-5c8305bb822e
This one was slow to develop. Initially talked and didn't respond for awhile. Finally responds that she was suspended from the site but was now back. Interesting.
Anyways she looks good enough, 21 good body but face isn't great. She can only meet Tuesday and Thursday. That's fine. Asks what I had in mind for financial and I asked to take the convo to text. Once in text she said she wanted 500. I said I'm looking for 400 and unprotected. She then says and I quote:
"Unprotected, absolutely not I ain't risking my sexual health, safety, or pregnancy for anything. Plenty of other SDs on the site that aren't that stupid. Goodbye."
I think she meant "are the stupid" but clearly she doesn't know. Maturity and anger issues for sure so be careful. Seems unstable.
Good luck.
-
03-15-22 12:12 #8683Senior Member

Posts: 586A likely real one from Benefits
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...083f48bda7e3e6
Talked to her very briefly, but her ask for allowance was 7. Didn't go further to find out if that was per week or per month, because I didn't think she was worth it either way. But, the rare SB on SB that responds.
-
03-15-22 11:06 #8682Senior Member

Posts: 880You are being too literal
I've known several undergrads who list Bachelors since that is what they are in school for. "Some college" is often considered "never finished a degree" vs. "in college now".
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 10:55 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 452Rada99
I can for sure say Kpop has some of the best girls in his rotation.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 10:50 #8680Senior Member

Posts: 1241A bachelor's degree at age 19?
Originally Posted by Great7400
[View Original Post]
19 Female Fairfax, Virginia, United States.
Education.
Bachelors Degree.
-
03-15-22 09:33 #8679Senior Member

Posts: 199She's probably a 6 compared to my 9/10 that are in my rotation. She wouldn't get a double take if you've ever been to Thailand. There's way hotter girls out there.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 08:25 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 439SB info
EducatedHottie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-f30b611b0cab
Timewaster. Didn't know the difference between Washington State and Washington DC.
KittyGirlxo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-a9b35f4f421c
DTF, but wants $800.
DreamyCharmer.
(Can't provide link since I was blocked).
She is in Taiwan. Scammer.
Victoria8816.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-3d15d515f060
DTF $400 (not my type).
MochaLatte.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-cf2497ca0d29
Seems legit, but won't meet married guys.
BunnyBaby123.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-861275fbeec0
Only wants platonic.










Reply With Quote






