Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,531 to 13,545 of 39981
-
03-16-22 11:42 #26451Senior Member

Posts: 421Hey cool I was right for once LOL.
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:52 #26450Senior Member

Posts: 568You've literally got an entire forum with this information for you.
Originally Posted by Brachiosaurus
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 10:39 #26449Senior Member

Posts: 155Only one girl working?
They got a lot of girls on the site, but only one that's actually working. Everybody else is "coming soon". What's up wit that? You got the rate chart fixed / explained right away, can you get some girls available too?
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 08:23 #26448Senior Member

Posts: 56I asked Sara who answers the phone about the pricing, the higher is VIP and the less amounts are massage only which I believe includes oral but may depend on the girl.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 02:59 #26447Senior Member

Posts: 103Clm
Hey guys, so I've been wanting to take my first dip with CLM. Since its my first time I want to make sure I get a good experience. I'm definitely an ass man so who would you guys recommend with a nice fat ass? And until how late do they book appointments? I'm definitely more available around late afternoon / evening hours. Thanks in advance and I'll definitely report back with my experience.
-
03-16-22 02:56 #26446Regular Member

Posts: 1Sunny Spa
I am looking to go to my first massage parlor for a happy ending, I don't know which places in Chicago offer them. Does Sunny Spa on Halsted Street give them? Please tell me locations that you know that offer.
-
03-15-22 16:23 #26445Senior Member

Posts: 421Just realized that LOL. Likely based on service (or lack thereof).
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 15:41 #26444Regular Member

Posts: 15Lmp / emp
Anyone have suggestions on any lmp or emp in the Chicago area? Preferably transit accessible from downtown.
-
03-15-22 14:44 #26443Senior Member

Posts: 1445Unless Jwank was kind enough to ask "them" to update the site and they were kind enough to immediately do it, this is how the rates are listed (pasted from https://llchicago.escortbook.com/rates).
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
30 minutes 260 USD.
45 minutes 300 USD.
1 hour 350 USD.
30 minutes 180 USD.
60 minutes 260 USD.
-
03-15-22 14:08 #26442Senior Member

Posts: 421I see 30 minutes 260,45 minutes 300,1 hour 350.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Unsure about the rest but I think I've seen some reviews on this site and ter.
-
03-15-22 12:15 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 1292Who?
He is referencing Marteen from Logan.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 12:08 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 421Link?? Who is this? LOL.
Originally Posted by Chi4518
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 09:00 #26439Senior Member

Posts: 91Is this the same Margo from the 773 service?
Originally Posted by Seraph2
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 23:00 #26438Regular Member

Posts: 21Marteen from Logan
Hello friends, with covid restrictions easing up I was wondering if anyone had an update on her. Thank you in advance.
-
03-14-22 17:04 #26437Senior Member

Posts: 177What was the cost for the CBJ?
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




