Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23225
    Thanks new to the hobby. Any ladies you suggest so I save some time LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    There is virtually a zero chance this is real. Some hints 1. : Read the ad, does the language used sound anything like a 20 something girl would use to describe herself? It's likely some 50 something guy in a country far-far away, trying to separate you from your $$. 2. Do the photos look "too good " ? Professionally cropped and color balanced? If you stay in this hobby for awhile, you will develop ad "radar" & it will save you time, and unnecessary grief. Good luck.

  2. #23224

    Totally Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    There is virtually a zero chance this is real. Some hints 1. : Read the ad, does the language used sound anything like a 20 something girl would use to describe herself? It's likely some 50 something guy in a country far-far away, trying to separate you from your $$. 2. Do the photos look "too good " ? Professionally cropped and color balanced? If you stay in this hobby for awhile, you will develop ad "radar" & it will save you time, and unnecessary grief. Good luck.
    WhiteHorse77 is absolutely correct. The same pictures show up in Denver, Brooklyn, Vegas, Reno and at least 10 other cities on the same date. Again, right click on some of the pictures. If they are advertising in Nashville they can't be in Chicago, Miami and Dallas at the same time!

  3. #23223

    Easy to Figure Out

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    There is virtually a zero chance this is real. Some hints 1. : Read the ad, does the language used sound anything like a 20 something girl would use to describe herself? It's likely some 50 something guy in a country far-far away, trying to separate you from your $$. 2. Do the photos look "too good " ? Professionally cropped and color balanced? If you stay in this hobby for awhile, you will develop ad "radar" & it will save you time, and unnecessary grief. Good luck.
    Google search shows the photos are a British teen.

  4. #23222
    Quote Originally Posted by JdBowManGb  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/901-472-1982
    There is virtually a zero chance this is real. Some hints 1. : Read the ad, does the language used sound anything like a 20 something girl would use to describe herself? It's likely some 50 something guy in a country far-far away, trying to separate you from your $$. 2. Do the photos look "too good " ? Professionally cropped and color balanced? If you stay in this hobby for awhile, you will develop ad "radar" & it will save you time, and unnecessary grief. Good luck.

  5. #23221

    We Don't Do Body Rubs Over Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bops11  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm a first-time reviewer and long-time reader. I dreamt of Francesca today; she is the girl in the photos. She stays in a lovely and clean complex in 12 south communication was quick and easy; I arrived 20 minutes after my first text with her. When I got to her room, I was greeted with a hug and the typical small talk she talked me through her menu (the same as in her ad; however her VIP, aka FS, was $420 she doesn't do any "mouth stuff" no so kissing or BJ). I opted for a hh Nuru session (it was her body gliding on top of mine). The actual massage was better than expected; she took her time working my calves and hamstrings, which I appreciate. When I flipped, she got right into the gliding. She tried to make get off from just the gliding, but it wasn't really doing it for me (It seldom does), so I opted for the regular HE. All things considered, she was pretty good, a solid 8/10.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2500a...aad7891b?ref=p
    Wrong thread.

  6. #23220

    Bogus

    Quote Originally Posted by JdBowManGb  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/901-472-1982
    Ad is bogus, my friend.

  7. #23219

    Has anyone seen her before

    Has anyone had any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/901-472-1982

  8. #23218

    Francesca

    Hi, I'm a first-time reviewer and long-time reader. I dreamt of Francesca today; she is the girl in the photos. She stays in a lovely and clean complex in 12 south communication was quick and easy; I arrived 20 minutes after my first text with her. When I got to her room, I was greeted with a hug and the typical small talk she talked me through her menu (the same as in her ad; however her VIP, aka FS, was $420 she doesn't do any "mouth stuff" no so kissing or BJ). I opted for a hh Nuru session (it was her body gliding on top of mine). The actual massage was better than expected; she took her time working my calves and hamstrings, which I appreciate. When I flipped, she got right into the gliding. She tried to make get off from just the gliding, but it wasn't really doing it for me (It seldom does), so I opted for the regular HE. All things considered, she was pretty good, a solid 8/10.

    https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/2500a...aad7891b?ref=p

  9. #23217

    Big night in Nashville

    I'll finally be heading down to Nashville around the 20th to celebrate a personal special occasion. I know I'm know a senior member but I'd appreciate if any of why'all reading this DM me your best dreams. Pretty excited to see what's happening.

  10. #23216

    The Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    A couple of times a week? She must be good!
    Jessica helped me get acquainted with the Hobby a few years ago when I booked her through a website and a handler (how quaint). When we met she spent time explaining the rules of the road, pitfalls to avoid and even some other women she'd recommend (which she does all the time now re-tweeting others' posted). She also coached me on what she liked me to do to her to make it mutually enjoyable, which I've never forgotten and replicated many times. She was reasonably priced, gracious, patient and kind, and yes, she's absolutely as cute as her pics. Can't say enough good things about her. Obviously she's kept up with her workouts and diet.

  11. #23215

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    A couple of times a week? She must be good!
    I like to fuck and don't mind spending money. Wishing there was 8 days in a week because 7 just isn't enough sometimes.

    E.

    Quote Originally Posted by IDigThickGirls  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a screening process? If so, what does it entail?
    Yes, she has a qualification process like most higher end ladies do.

  12. #23214

    Ling Ling

    Anyone have the new# for Ling the one I have is dead.

  13. #23213

    Her Screening Process

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Normally I try to see her a couple times a week. Yes, she's still hot as fuck and still one of the few in Nashville that actually looks like her pictures when you show up. I always have a great time with her and we're on the same page with what we both got going on and that always helps with my time spent with her, but as always YMMV with any provider. Here's a photo she took a couple of weeks ago while we were chilling right before I got Rocked..
    Does she have a screening process? If so, what does it entail?

  14. #23212

    Couple of times a week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Normally I try to see her a couple times a week. Yes, she's still hot as fuck and still one of the few in Nashville that actually looks like her pictures when you show up. I always have a great time with her and we're on the same page with what we both got going on and that always helps with my time spent with her, but as always YMMV with any provider. Here's a photo she took a couple of weeks ago while we were chilling right before I got Rocked..
    A couple of times a week? She must be good!

  15. #23211

    Chanel Rose

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/77153111#.

    Anyone have any experience with Chanel Rose? Can't find Any reviews. Text and spoke with her yesterday. After some back and forth she tells me to come to her hotel in Antioch. I pull in and circle the lot and there are two marked metro police cars behind the hotel.

    Made me nervous so I left to schedule again for a later time.

    Thoughts on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape