Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,721 to 15,735 of 41302
-
03-16-22 16:51 #25582Regular Member

Posts: 23Pregnant
Has anyone spent some time with this girl? A phone number search doesn't lead to much.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/729647987663
-
03-16-22 13:35 #25581Regular Member

Posts: 9I don't know anymore
Pics look just like her more or less besides the fact that she hiding a gut, BBBJ was insane definitely a 10/10 so I ended up another. 5 short cause I wanted a hh at this point but be warned it's wet but fish are too. Go mish and keep your head as far away as possible or don't go. If it wasn't for the smell which was absolutely horrid, I might have repeated. Take what you want from this but P. S anything goes with her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/580190645266
-
03-16-22 10:19 #25580Senior Member

Posts: 477I've seen her on tinder quite a few times but hasn't matched me.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 02:31 #25579Senior Member

Posts: 36Don't do it
Kash a very ugly and rude girl looks nothing like her pic and very small menu.
-
03-15-22 22:16 #25578Senior Member

Posts: 115Annie
Exchanged few texts. 200 for hhr. Wants a face pic as identication. I decided wasn't for me.
Originally Posted by Maxlight
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
HG.
-
03-15-22 20:46 #25577Senior Member

Posts: 351Tryst
I don't know if anyone also noticed, seems that Tryst site did some clean up today and removed a lot of profiles of people who haven't been active for some time, Liza, Chyna, etc.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 18:51 #25576Senior Member

Posts: 66Annie
Has anyone seen Annie?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/365711914946
-
03-15-22 17:14 #25575Senior Member

Posts: 162She takes it down
She takes it down when she is not available it will go back up again.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 16:37 #25574Senior Member

Posts: 137Link isn't working.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 15:07 #25573Senior Member

Posts: 371Cb
No. But I did see her out a few weeks ago at a bar and she looks healthy (as always) and seems to be living a good life.
Originally Posted by BeastMode666
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 11:26 #25572Senior Member

Posts: 127Agree
I second this 100%. I've had a few dreams and she did everything I asked, for as long as I asked, and never let me have to ask again. And of course I asked very nicely.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
She's my go-to when I need a nap and an aspirin.
-
03-15-22 10:39 #25571Regular Member

Posts: 2Any recent encounter with throat goat?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...h/018287315432
Any recent encounter with the goat?
-
03-15-22 06:26 #25570Senior Member

Posts: 653So many reasons to list
It's usually best to look through the Orlando section and that will tell you all the places to visit. But the women that work in the AMP scene in Orlando look way more attractive than about 80 percent of anything you can find in Jacksonville. Plus way more kind and sweet compared to the providers here. The chances of finding a women who looks like someone out of your favorite porno is highly likely in Orlando.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 01:42 #25569Senior Member

Posts: 266Orlando help
I know a lot of members here have had fun in Orlando. I'm trying to find the best place to go while I'm passing through tomorrow. I have heard some of the AMP are amazing, could someone give me some insight as to why they are so amazing and where to go?
-
03-14-22 17:06 #25568Senior Member

Posts: 107Don't do it!
Location is terrible to barely acceptable. Add 25 pounds to midsection in all the pics. The only interaction they have is arguing and Ryder clearly doesn't like her "girlfriend" being with dudes. Will never repeat with both but I may take a chance with just River down the road if it get's bad enough. As bad as things in Jax are right now-now bad enough yet.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





