Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 60954
-
03-15-22 16:10 #48504Senior Member

Posts: 4061Looking at something on WSB TV about a spa shooting in Cherokee Co. Show a pic of an Asian lady.
They doing the 1 yr anniversary of of young’s shooting?
-
03-15-22 15:43 #48503Senior Member

Posts: 798Lu's Kennesaw. TOFTT
Had Joanna today, shoulder length straight black hair, wore a mask so didn't get to see her smile, great body, thin, yoga pants and green shirt / black bra. Told her I had been there before and saw Chris. Asked for a 4 hand but she said Chris was out that day. Asked for the $60 upfront so paid house fee. Back massage was good, tried to rub legs but no dice, she backed away. She told me only on the flip after good tip. Flip came, she negotiated and wanted $80 for shirt up with the girls out (pants down were off the table). Got it down to $60 tip. She stopped everything and asked for the tip right there. She tried helping me up to go get it. I asked her if I could pay later but she declined. She grabbed my pants, so I gave her the $60 tip. It was hard to get going after that. After 15 min reached the finish line, OTC bottom, UTC top, girls were on the smaller side. For strictly a massage it was good, and she was very nice but I think I will try asking for Chris or Kelly next time. Damage $60/$60.
-
03-15-22 14:29 #48502Banned Member

Posts: 2410Inspector
The Massage Board is checking licenses in Acworth, Woodstock and Kennesaw today and may do rounds to other areas nearby throughout the week. If you have a favorite provider / owner you may want to let them know.
-
03-15-22 13:27 #48501Senior Member

Posts: 146I read this laughed and agreed.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
I would tip big for the C+, enthusiasm and religious experience. But 2 out of the 3 is way above average.
-
03-15-22 11:22 #48500Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, who are you looking for?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 11:01 #48499Senior Member

Posts: 367Tipping, Music, and Tit Size
As far as tipping for the service rendered a standard has been set but only relayed by word of mouth and forums like this. Now think, how many are there who seek a massage with benefits and don't even talk about it much less read this or any other forum. It's like tipping at the restaurant. Most have a recommended amount right there on the merchant copy. Yet nobody says a thing about what they leave there.
What's wrong with gospel music for having fun. The bible is loaded with erotic sexual innuendo. Jesus loved the sex worker just as much as everyone else. Besides I've had a lot of girls either pray or call out to God while I DATY. "Jesus! Your tongue feels good!" or "Oh God, please fuck me harder!" is heard often. Besides, who do you think made it so that orgasms feel so good?
A, B, C, or even larger doesn't make the pussy better or worse. It's what they do with what they got that makes the visit fun. I care less the size comparison and more about the level of enthusiasm. I'll take the small enthusiastic one over the big but lay back and not move girl every time.
JMTC.
-
03-15-22 09:56 #48498Senior Member

Posts: 798Asian Wellness Lineup
Does anyone know the current lineup at Asian Wellness currently?
-
03-15-22 09:54 #48497Senior Member

Posts: 798Good call Run. I give this one 2 weeks. Looks like another one just popped up as well: "MassageForever".
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 09:38 #48496Senior Member

Posts: 4061These AMP ladies always wearing bras bigger than their actual tits. That (like most women in this industry) is how they get their money.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 09:29 #48495Senior Member

Posts: 4061Like the old saying goes, imitation is the best form of flattery.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 08:09 #48494Senior Member

Posts: 45Apologies
You are correct! I didn't really panic, but was more curious than anything. I should've hung around for a while and watched to see if anyone popped in or out before posting the question. Or, as you said, walk up and check the door. It was just so odd and out of the ordinary that the parking lot was so empty, usually its pretty packed-above the norm Mexican restaurant and Goodwill busy areas of the lot.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 07:56 #48493Senior Member

Posts: 147What did that guy do?
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 03:03 #48492Senior Member

Posts: 594Welcome back, Pepe. Finally, as inspired name choice. I think this one has a chance to stick for longer than TreatHorWell or MassageAverage did as long as the admins don't notice. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BandOnTheRunon
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 01:12 #48491Senior Member

Posts: 107Bra size&tits size
Guess girls bra always bigger than their tits size, so you need to feel how big is it, can't tell by looking LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 23:56 #48490Banned Member

Posts: 2410Ubiquitous
It sure is. I was at a popular location in Roswell where a customer walked in and took all 5 girls in the room for 15 min, gave them $100 each. He might have only gotten 10 min of actual service.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





