Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 18418
-
03-15-22 12:12 #8683Senior Member

Posts: 586A likely real one from Benefits
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...083f48bda7e3e6
Talked to her very briefly, but her ask for allowance was 7. Didn't go further to find out if that was per week or per month, because I didn't think she was worth it either way. But, the rare SB on SB that responds.
-
03-15-22 11:06 #8682Senior Member

Posts: 880You are being too literal
I've known several undergrads who list Bachelors since that is what they are in school for. "Some college" is often considered "never finished a degree" vs. "in college now".
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 10:55 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 452Rada99
I can for sure say Kpop has some of the best girls in his rotation.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 10:50 #8680Senior Member

Posts: 1241A bachelor's degree at age 19?
Originally Posted by Great7400
[View Original Post]
19 Female Fairfax, Virginia, United States.
Education.
Bachelors Degree.
-
03-15-22 09:33 #8679Senior Member

Posts: 199She's probably a 6 compared to my 9/10 that are in my rotation. She wouldn't get a double take if you've ever been to Thailand. There's way hotter girls out there.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 08:25 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 439SB info
EducatedHottie.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-f30b611b0cab
Timewaster. Didn't know the difference between Washington State and Washington DC.
KittyGirlxo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-a9b35f4f421c
DTF, but wants $800.
DreamyCharmer.
(Can't provide link since I was blocked).
She is in Taiwan. Scammer.
Victoria8816.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-3d15d515f060
DTF $400 (not my type).
MochaLatte.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-cf2497ca0d29
Seems legit, but won't meet married guys.
BunnyBaby123.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-861275fbeec0
Only wants platonic.
-
03-15-22 02:22 #8677Senior Member

Posts: 1061This one is on SA. Here's her face pic. Damn, women really drop off hard after 25. That youth glow is gone.
-
03-14-22 22:51 #8676Senior Member

Posts: 68Hahaha! Thank you for warning me, I was surprised that a girl like her was responding.
Originally Posted by WillTravel
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 21:15 #8675Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone had any luck
Exchanged contact info and everything seemed to progress nicely then she vanished. Just saw her pop up again but seems different profile name.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-e581f7928da1
-
03-14-22 20:30 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 194Her pictures look pretty decent! You must have a hell of a rotation!!
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 19:38 #8673Senior Member

Posts: 30Sorry bro, she's a fake. That's a porn star named Kaitlyn Katsaros. She does do some pretty taboo stuff if that's up your alley.
Originally Posted by JackInGsid
[View Original Post]
https://mobile.twitter.com/grandcherokkee
-
03-14-22 18:48 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 199Asian Chick
Met this one. Orders a shit load of food and eats like a pig. She's real and actually looks a bit better in person. Wasn't worth the entry in my books so sent her home immediately. Called my reg rotation chick to come over and bang the shit out of her instead. Good thing she drove and I only lost out on dinner.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-f0608f2b3db6
-
03-14-22 18:12 #8671Senior Member

Posts: 1061Vanillanofoamlatte
Or whatever her username was.
Nice hot skinny body. Very Pretty!! 400.
No BJ, cc.
-
03-14-22 10:33 #8670Senior Member

Posts: 204You are
Such a bore
.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 09:29 #8669Senior Member

Posts: 880CC procedures
You can list Mickey Mouse as the name on your card -- that is one thing they don't check. We run client credit cards at my business, sometimes manually input, and we can skip the name altogether.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
So long as the Billig Zip and CVV match, the card is considered legit.
When I use pre-paid gc, I register them to my nom de sucre and "fake" address (old business address so I can easily remember it). Never had an issue.
I use MC GCs from staples which are through metabank and never had an issue.













Reply With Quote




