Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 546 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 8181
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-63c94297d6c2

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    Jumps on whenever she needs money, wants you to front her cash. Jumps between "I like you" when she's about to finesse and "I don't know you" when you try to work out something where you won't get scammed. Good nudes tho.
    Just beware that the nudes you get could be anybody and could be sent by some dude sitting his mom's basement.

  2. #3500

    Orlando responses

    I just started working the site for both Orlando and Miami as I am now coming to both cities for a new job. So far no big success except for one drop dead gorgeous girl who flaked on me two days before our first meet. She has a regular insta and isn't a pro. Sweet girl, married, new. Think she just got cold feet.

    I use the same opener message with a slight variation to anyone I contact. The Orlando response have been very scarce. Vs the Miami responses which have been very high ratio. I cast a wide net for the numbers game. Miami def has more professional sugar daters. I'm just surprised that I haven't had more responses out of Orlando.

  3. #3499

    Potential scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-63c94297d6c2

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    Jumps on whenever she needs money, wants you to front her cash. Jumps between "I like you" when she's about to finesse and "I don't know you" when you try to work out something where you won't get scammed. Good nudes tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 15.43.51.jpg‎  

  4. #3498

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-5c3132c533a6

    This one starts out asking for ppm, so likely ready to meet. Anyone meet up with her in the past?
    After chatting a bit more, major gps. Wants 350 for a car date!

  5. #3497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonName757  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-5c3132c533a6

    This one starts out asking for ppm, so likely ready to meet. Anyone meet up with her in the past?
    I've tried but she told me she doesn't come down to the Orlando area. Maybe try the Daytona Beach Sugar Baby thread you'll probably have better luck on there.

  6. #3496

    Wildchild19

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-5c3132c533a6

    This one starts out asking for ppm, so likely ready to meet. Anyone meet up with her in the past?

  7. #3495

    Keri

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She lives in deland.
    Yes, you can find several reviews in the UTR thread on her. She is a sweet girl and a good time. Also check the deland, sanford thread.
    Last edited by Gilagin; 03-17-22 at 19:10. Reason: update

  8. #3494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I thought that I had tried that about a year ago and it didn't work so maybe I just wasn't doing that something correct or something.
    If nothing comes up then I expand the miles. If still nothing then it means I blocked them or they blocked me. Such is the case with Prettypinkbabyy. But I searched her under my other account and remember some reviews about her on this thread. Cannot remember who. You might have to scroll back a few pages.

  9. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for the insight. It seems that Seeking is still king unfortunately.

    When you do a search type in the username where it says profile text. I uploaded an attachment so you can see what I'm talking about.
    Thank you! I thought that I had tried that about a year ago and it didn't work so maybe I just wasn't doing that something correct or something.

  10. #3492

    Prettypinkbabyy

    Has anyone seen this girl? She lives in deland.

  11. #3491

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    She's not really my type looks wise but I like redheads. Hit her up, she wants 380 but everything covered, no kissing and you can't DATY. No thanks. I've had way hotter with no rules for 200-300.
    Never meet but she was not able to meet out and only wanted me to come to her place. I passed.

  12. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    … I also found out when the women create a profile they can set up an automatic message to you when you view their profile.

    You look, the algo messages you, you waste tokens.
    Good to know. Learned quickly not to open every message receive. Only those I think I want to talk too. Or tokens go wayyy too fast.

    Still seem to get a lot of messages from profiles I don't recall viewing, so wonder if their are more algorithms hiding.

  13. #3489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBoating  [View Original Post]
    I think I've tried them all since I prefer the UTR or average girl looking for a little spending cash. Seeking Arrangements probably has the best responses and meets but it can be a hit or miss game. Haven't been on for 3 or 4 months but the GPS syndrome was a little out of control.

    Happy Hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFlyer69  [View Original Post]
    Only one I've tried is Secret Benefits. Bought tokens when they had a sale. Amazing the number of messages. Each person 10 tokens to read / reply (unlimited messaging after that). 10 tokens to view a granted secret album, 10 tokens to boost a message, you get the idea. I think many are somehow paid just to message once and grant access to albums. LOL.


    OF69.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Met a few from secret benefits. I also found out when the women create a profile they can set up an automatic message to you when you view their profile.

    You look, the algo messages you, you waste tokens.
    Thank you all for the insight. It seems that Seeking is still king unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. And how do you search for username?
    When you do a search type in the username where it says profile text. I uploaded an attachment so you can see what I'm talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot Capture - 2022-03-14 - 15-22-20.jpg‎  

  14. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonny  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. And how do you search for username?

  15. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaKid17  [View Original Post]
    Do you still have her contact?
    Yes I have her number if you would like to share a sb with me I will share her number as well. Pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape