Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24394
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.
    She's been reviewed before, though it's been a while since I saw those pop up. Not much good from what I recall, so I never sampled when she was in Hopewell.

  2. #24393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Chess God reviewed her when he was still in town. I actually think she was reviewed a week or two ago for ripping somebody off. Bad habit was living in a tent for a while. Stay clear.
    This chick use to live in notel off midlo 2 or 3 years ago. When I last saw her she has reviews going at least 3 years back to then. And all say stay away from her. Plus instead of paying those prices you can catch her on the boulevard pan handling damn near every day. In front of that BP, or the median between Ashe center and Parker field. She whines, complains, cause to be a sex worker everybody dick too big or you hitting it too hard. Lehigh, Leigh, Lelya her name something like that. Spelt differently.

  3. #24392

    She be reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.
    She's definitely been reviewed. I can't seem to find it right now. I actually I thought She has a broken leg right now from a car accident. But I could be wrong maybe someone else can chime in.

  4. #24391

    Not taking one for the team.

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Man I feel for your bad experience but she has been reviewed many times recently so it wasn't a matter of taking one for the team.
    Chess God reviewed her when he was still in town. I actually think she was reviewed a week or two ago for ripping somebody off. Bad habit was living in a tent for a while. Stay clear.

  5. #24390

    Anne in Petersburg

    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.

  6. #24389
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Man I feel for your bad experience but she has been reviewed many times recently so it wasn't a matter of taking one for the team.
    I was going to say the same thing but I couldn't find her old reviews. I know they are out there because I automatically skip her ads when I see them.

    His post also implies he regularly TOFTT but looking back at his history I don't see any examples of that. In fact, outside of reactively commenting on other members asking for feedback on a provider, I'm hard pressed to find any straight up reviews. He's also the one who recently claimed Smoke was not retired.

    I keep trying to find a TOFTT option myself. My play days are limited and there hasn't been much to even give a chance to. I really wish the ACS ads would stop, makes it rather difficult to find anything else.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  7. #24388
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    No I don't think sting operation gunna let undercover get BJ. They would've busted in way before the act was officially done. Any lawyer would get that thrown out immediately and probably cop would be fired, suspended or relocated somewhere.
    Yes they will. I saw and read the link to a verified court case. Now I'm not trying to say this happens all the time but they can get away with it. Lawyer did not get it thrown out (not saying it was a good lawyer) and cop did not get fired. Also see the link below someone just posted where they let a hand job start. Meaning the girl was grabbing his junk. Cop check is worthless.

  8. #24387

    Not really taking one for the team

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Man I feel for your bad experience but she has been reviewed many times recently so it wasn't a matter of taking one for the team.

  9. #24386
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    So I headed out to see this one because the pics are decent and there was that chance that they were accurate and not years old pre-use damage. Well there was some mileage from usage that was a little expected. I could have done without the small talk about what drove her to her current situation and the other uninterested things she was yammering about when she should have been mumbling them with me in her mouth. I probably should have called the thing off when I saw her dirty ass feet. The shoes fit and matched her outfit but clearly they were not hers after seeing those feet. She has to have been barefoot for weeks or months even. Damn it's cold outside. So anyway the BJ was lackluster. Minimum credit for having me in her mouth. I opened up her jacket so I could play with her tits a little. One of them was missing, scared, shriveled, I don't know what was up with it, but I stopped the session immediately, told her I was ready. Asked her to open her legs so I we could begin. She did so enthusiastically, but I just wanted to see if her box was better kept than her feet. Curiosity. I got a look at what was clearly a * bath. The immediate area looked to be wiped clean with wet wipes, while you could clearly see the discoloration of her legs where the she didn't clean off with the wet wipes. I told her have a nice day and left her with $. 6.

    Dodge that bullet at all costs!!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/867689823096
    So you're telling me there's a chance.

  10. #24385

    No more taking any for the team

    So I headed out to see this one because the pics are decent and there was that chance that they were accurate and not years old pre-use damage. Well there was some mileage from usage that was a little expected. I could have done without the small talk about what drove her to her current situation and the other uninterested things she was yammering about when she should have been mumbling them with me in her mouth. I probably should have called the thing off when I saw her dirty ass feet. The shoes fit and matched her outfit but clearly they were not hers after seeing those feet. She has to have been barefoot for weeks or months even. Damn it's cold outside. So anyway the BJ was lackluster. Minimum credit for having me in her mouth. I opened up her jacket so I could play with her tits a little. One of them was missing, scared, shriveled, I don't know what was up with it, but I stopped the session immediately, told her I was ready. Asked her to open her legs so I we could begin. She did so enthusiastically, but I just wanted to see if her box was better kept than her feet. Curiosity. I got a look at what was clearly a * bath. The immediate area looked to be wiped clean with wet wipes, while you could clearly see the discoloration of her legs where the she didn't clean off with the wet wipes. I told her have a nice day and left her with $. 6.

    Dodge that bullet at all costs!!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/867689823096

  11. #24384

    Staxx

    Also not a review as I haven't seen her yet. Texting her in the past she told me the STG # is a text app that messes up frequently.

  12. #24383

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    I got my wish and she is coming back to RVA on the 25th. Those who were asking about her when I saw her last time here is your chance.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/666380095988
    Any chance you can remember what the donation was?

    Thanks.

  13. #24382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123  [View Original Post]
    The one time I successfully contacted Staxx, I was waiting outside for half an hour. When I called after not hearing back, I had the same error message. I am pretty sure she blocked my number. This was around the time she was having boyfriend / handler drama, and it could have been him who blocked me.

    Since I don't have actual experience with Staxx, this is not a review. It is just a story to keep in mind. Keep your head on a swivel and look for red flags. Since others are experiencing this again, I predict this forum will be filled with more Staxx drama in the next few weeks. It seems to come and go like the tide.
    Not worth the drama or headache or risk. Never was impressed and after all the cum dump stories her boyfriend / handler and all the other staxx dreamers can have her. You are better off. Be safe.

  14. #24381

    Staxx Number

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Try to give her a call on number ending in 6908. Says the number is no longer active. Can someome Pm me new number?
    The one time I successfully contacted Staxx, I was waiting outside for half an hour. When I called after not hearing back, I had the same error message. I am pretty sure she blocked my number. This was around the time she was having boyfriend / handler drama, and it could have been him who blocked me.

    Since I don't have actual experience with Staxx, this is not a review. It is just a story to keep in mind. Keep your head on a swivel and look for red flags. Since others are experiencing this again, I predict this forum will be filled with more Staxx drama in the next few weeks. It seems to come and go like the tide.

  15. #24380
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/693390682715

    Link above, started going by Crystal on STG. Took to dive two weeks ago for a b&go for. 6. Great mic skills. She looked like pics. Seemed clean and was easy to communicate with and set up.

    Fast forward to today. Set up was good. Got to her motel and everything seemed fine until she took 10 minutes in the bathroom. She comes out stumbling a bit. And that's when I notice she is missing an eyebrow. She takes off her shirt and is covered with a lot of scabs. Lastly her hand has a big set of stiches and looks infected.

    But I'm there and decide to move forward. It was 30 min for $. 5. Starts with her magnificent mic skills and things are going well until there was a knock at the door 20 minutes into our visit. She asks who is it, some guy answers, and she tells me to go the the bathroom. I can make out there conversation a bit, he sounds like the boyfriend, and it sounds like she said she was out of the game, but there I am. She asks me to get dressed, so I do and leave. The boyfriend had his hoodie wrapped around his face. I think he was more embarrassed than I was, but I didn't feel I was in danger..
    Thanks for the review I live in Petersburg I was wondering if she's real. I was going to take her to pound town but my nut reserves were depleted from someone else this weekend. I don't care if her bf is in the room he can stand in the corner and beat off like a cuck while I shower her with my man seed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape