Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 1364 1864 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24401

    Out of Town Help

    Hey, I have not been in VA since COVID, but traveling back to the area from upstate NY. I am wondering if anyone has any info on 2 ladies I used to see. Can't locate either anyone. May both have retired.

    #1. Tina - 50 ish pretty tight MILF. From what I could dig up on site she may be out of the game or UTR. Had a great time with her twice. Would love to reconnect.

    #2. Sophie - 40 ish MILF. Started out pretty tight and then added a few pounds over time. First saw her in Roanoke, then Cville, then south of Richmond last time I saw her. I think she started out as Kaylee down in Roanoke and may have had a daughter in biz at one point- Cherry? She was easily one of the best I ever had. Could kill myself for losing contact.

    Any info / help appreciated.

    Southgate.

  2. #24400
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I only found one review from almost a year ago, and she was a one and done girl. Wondering if anyone else has experience with her before taking the jump at $4/ hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karleerose1
    If you haven't already, I would pose this question in the Houston and Pittsburgh forums. Thats her home base and most recent visit. Probably some recent review opportunities there.

  3. #24399
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4396697.htm?cat=1

    Anyone have any intel on her? She appears to be new to RVA, I couldn't find a review of her in Richmond anywhere.
    So many of these higher price girls have screening required so I ask then for the same and reviews.

    Ask all they can do is not reply.

  4. #24398

    Anny Fox

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4396697.htm?cat=1

    Anyone have any intel on her? She appears to be new to RVA, I couldn't find a review of her in Richmond anywhere.

  5. #24397

    Karlee Rose

    Anyone seen her lately? I only found one review from almost a year ago, and she was a one and done girl. Wondering if anyone else has experience with her before taking the jump at $4/ hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karleerose1

  6. #24396
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.
    Search Annie. Plenty of reviews and very few positive. Sounds like she was a good one several years ago in her UTR days. Based on the recent reviews, I would avoid.

    I agree pickings are slim. Very little new showing up and the ones that do aren't worth TOFTT IMO. Thought about looking at the traveling girls but I would really like a local regular. Might have to start looking in the sugar bowl or Tinder.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  7. #24395
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.
    She's real but not worth it imo.

  8. #24394
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.
    She's been reviewed before, though it's been a while since I saw those pop up. Not much good from what I recall, so I never sampled when she was in Hopewell.

  9. #24393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Chess God reviewed her when he was still in town. I actually think she was reviewed a week or two ago for ripping somebody off. Bad habit was living in a tent for a while. Stay clear.
    This chick use to live in notel off midlo 2 or 3 years ago. When I last saw her she has reviews going at least 3 years back to then. And all say stay away from her. Plus instead of paying those prices you can catch her on the boulevard pan handling damn near every day. In front of that BP, or the median between Ashe center and Parker field. She whines, complains, cause to be a sex worker everybody dick too big or you hitting it too hard. Lehigh, Leigh, Lelya her name something like that. Spelt differently.

  10. #24392

    She be reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.
    She's definitely been reviewed. I can't seem to find it right now. I actually I thought She has a broken leg right now from a car accident. But I could be wrong maybe someone else can chime in.

  11. #24391

    Not taking one for the team.

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Man I feel for your bad experience but she has been reviewed many times recently so it wasn't a matter of taking one for the team.
    Chess God reviewed her when he was still in town. I actually think she was reviewed a week or two ago for ripping somebody off. Bad habit was living in a tent for a while. Stay clear.

  12. #24390

    Anne in Petersburg

    Any reviews on this one? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/261185620053 I'm not interested in Fans Only crap as there's plenty of free porn around. If I don't hear I will probably TOFTT and report back. It's slim pickings in Richmond these days.

  13. #24389
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Man I feel for your bad experience but she has been reviewed many times recently so it wasn't a matter of taking one for the team.
    I was going to say the same thing but I couldn't find her old reviews. I know they are out there because I automatically skip her ads when I see them.

    His post also implies he regularly TOFTT but looking back at his history I don't see any examples of that. In fact, outside of reactively commenting on other members asking for feedback on a provider, I'm hard pressed to find any straight up reviews. He's also the one who recently claimed Smoke was not retired.

    I keep trying to find a TOFTT option myself. My play days are limited and there hasn't been much to even give a chance to. I really wish the ACS ads would stop, makes it rather difficult to find anything else.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  14. #24388
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    No I don't think sting operation gunna let undercover get BJ. They would've busted in way before the act was officially done. Any lawyer would get that thrown out immediately and probably cop would be fired, suspended or relocated somewhere.
    Yes they will. I saw and read the link to a verified court case. Now I'm not trying to say this happens all the time but they can get away with it. Lawyer did not get it thrown out (not saying it was a good lawyer) and cop did not get fired. Also see the link below someone just posted where they let a hand job start. Meaning the girl was grabbing his junk. Cop check is worthless.

  15. #24387

    Not really taking one for the team

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Man I feel for your bad experience but she has been reviewed many times recently so it wasn't a matter of taking one for the team.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape