Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48474

    Age and Size

    Good repost for the age! Can you also tell what theirs bra size?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I absolutely love your posting! My take on Massage Legend is the original opening crew of Kitty 27, Leah 32 & Sherry 25, were not going to be available long term on a day-to-day basis, so the influx of new girls from Florida, New York, California, etc. Began in July and August.

    Your comments flashed me back to this next wave of girls: Sophia 40+, Yoyo 40+, Tina 24, Gina 25, Amy 30+, Angela 40+ (and more). (most definitely a few of them were extremely accommodating and appeared to be much more comfortable sans their panties!

    You made a great point that in addition to the "locally based regulars" the Massage Legend churn of girls provides on-going new talent for guys that enjoy experiencing different providers!

  2. #48473
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    We can't let inflation hit our beloved hobby. Stick to your guns. 60/40 or 60/60 for standard. I've done 60/70 for girls I like but not often. 4 hand 120/80 or 120/100 for good 4 hands when girls come out. I agree one of the biggest turnoffs is when jr is at attention and we are talking about tips. Bonus points for the girls who don't mention it and know you're good for it.
    I don't like tipping in this area either. But bottom line, I'll pay more if the service is better. I had an alltime favorite that I tipped an extra $40-$60 a session. I not only got great service, but she never double booked me, never bailed, never rushed for time, and went out of the way to make experience a good one (including a couple of discounted sessions). She's long gone from the scene now, but I'd do it again in a second.

  3. #48472
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of the Samantha owned locations?
    Samantha has owned DS Massage (formerly DS Health Hall and her 6th CAMP) for many months now.

  4. #48471
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Every spa I been to plays B98.5.

    Even out of state spas play music station similar to that.

    Yea I feel bad getting a nude handy while listening to gospel LOL.
    Just tell everyone you found God while getting a handjob.

  5. #48470
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I'm hearing a lot of over tipping is going on, in the Roswell area and Peachtree Corners area, at least. For basic service, I'm hearing some are tipping 100 or more on top of house. And some are tipping upwards of 200 without even an ending. This is ludicrous! All that does is drive the girls expectations up for everyone's tips. Discussing tips is always a turnoff for me. I like the girls that provide service without tip discussion and pay at the end, accordingly. I stick to the usual rates, and unless it's something spectacular offered, I take a hike to elsewhere. So slow your damn bank rolls LOL.
    We can't let inflation hit our beloved hobby. Stick to your guns. 60/40 or 60/60 for standard. I've done 60/70 for girls I like but not often. 4 hand 120/80 or 120/100 for good 4 hands when girls come out. I agree one of the biggest turnoffs is when jr is at attention and we are talking about tips. Bonus points for the girls who don't mention it and know you're good for it.

  6. #48469
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is this one of the Samantha owned locations?
    Yes, this is the latest acquisition of Samantha from what I've heard.

  7. #48468

    Sunrise Massage Review. L'ville-Suwanee Rd

    It's legit. Nice lady. Average massage. No teasing. No nothing. Sometimes I enjoy trying a place on zero info. This was not one of those times.

  8. #48467
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I have been primarily seeing Jazmine at D'S (opposite Home Depot) since late last year. She's a decently pear shaped Columbian, the other lady there, Mimi, is always talking about. I have seen her for both, half hour and full hour, and have yet to get anything besides the basic hand service. Which I must admit, she does a pretty great job (could go easy on the oil though). Depending on her mood, she allows UTC up top, but strictly fingers only, and sometimes, allows OTC action on that lovely voluptuous rear end of hers. There have been a couple of occasions where I have seen her wear a corset under her clothes which makes any access even more difficult. I guess she feels pretty uncomfortable about her mid section. Its only recently that I have seen her unmasked and her face looks pretty ordinary.

    I would have loved to have some more fun with her but I am going to give up at this point and look for more greener pastures after one last attempt this weekend. No amount of cajoling or offers has worked for me so far. I have even tried tipping generously to see if that would make her budge. Not sure if any one else has had better luck with her but please let me know if you do. I don't know if its just me or if its a language barrier (I really need to learn more spanish) or if my game just needs more work (which I am pretty sure it does).

    I could really use some loving from any other place in the area and appreciate any leads why'all may have.
    Is this one of the Samantha owned locations?

  9. #48466
    Quote Originally Posted by Minitor77  [View Original Post]
    Recently I've hearing a lot of the local.

    Country stations in KAMPs.
    Every spa I been to plays B98.5.

    Even out of state spas play music station similar to that.

    Yea I feel bad getting a nude handy while listening to gospel LOL.

  10. #48465
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Good post Com. Really like Nana. She's slightly older but very cute. Her massage is better than average in my opinion. I haven't seen the new face either. Will report back if I do. UU has a table shower too now. Treat Her Well everyone!
    I see you said you saw Ruby at Fuji. What surprised me is you said she was thinnish? Ruby is by no means thin. Most would consider her thick. Surprised you didn't say how good her massage was. She gives a top notch massage. I haven't been there in awhile but I used to see her there and T1 before that. Really strong deep massage which I like.

  11. #48464

    Tips

    Guys,

    I'm hearing a lot of over tipping is going on, in the Roswell area and Peachtree Corners area, at least. For basic service, I'm hearing some are tipping 100 or more on top of house. And some are tipping upwards of 200 without even an ending. This is ludicrous! All that does is drive the girls expectations up for everyone's tips. Discussing tips is always a turnoff for me. I like the girls that provide service without tip discussion and pay at the end, accordingly. I stick to the usual rates, and unless it's something spectacular offered, I take a hike to elsewhere. So slow your damn bank rolls LOL.

  12. #48463

    Adore

    Stopped by and found out Mindy is no longer there. Apparently some rich dude has made her retire to shopping at the mall, at least until his well runs dry LOL. Also apparently uncle LEO has stopped by a few times by surprise and has girls on edge, so unless they recognize you, probably no fun here for a while.

  13. #48462
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Great point Com! I'd recommend Angela as well at ISPA. Also Sasa if she's still there.
    Sasa is primarily at Katy in Roswell, Angela and Anna rotate back and forth.

  14. #48461
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I think Sasa's fun bags are comparable to Alice at Li. Any opinions out there?
    You've got a point there! I like how Sasa offered them up to my mouth and didn't complain. She even moaned a bit like she was into it. I can't say the same for Alice on my visit. But you can't beat either pair of girls!

  15. #48460
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I think Sasa's fun bags are comparable to Alice at Li. Any opinions out there?
    Sasa's aren't as big but they are nice, the other one's are just plain huge, 8th and 9th wonders of the world. They could probably feed most of the Ukraine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape