Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,031 to 39,045 of 40000
-
11-01-07 20:45 #970Senior Member

Posts: 85Ocean Air Spa
There was some report a while back about Ocean Air Spa, located on 5816 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago. I remember their rates early this year was around $89 for an hour. Looks like they bumped their rates to $99 for 1/2 hour and $150 for 1 hour. Don't know if anyone has been here lately.
Jackson, dont know if I am breaking any rule by posting their website here: If so, I apologize, as the intent is informational only.
http://oceanairhealthandfitnessspa.com/default.aspx
-
11-01-07 20:41 #969Senior Member

Posts: 85Salon 88
Salon 88 is at 3109 S Wallace St. They have 2 or 3 chinese massage therapists, and the owner is a decent looking american guy in his late 30s (?) who is also a licensed MT. This place is totally legit, no extras. The massage is OK to decent, nothing spectacular. I prefer deep tissue, mixed with reflexology & pressure work, but your preferences might me different. $65/hr. Mon-Sat 10-7.
Originally Posted by Blow Dro
-
11-01-07 01:05 #968Senior Member

Posts: 224CTM - Doubtful for FS
I've only been there 3 times with good HJ success on visits 2 and 3. I just don't think the provider I met would do the FS thing. I'm going to try, and if I am ever successful I will let you know. I do know I will take the conservative, respectful approach, because the one I go to is such a sweetie and I do not want to f up a good thing.
Chi
Originally Posted by Member #1658
-
11-01-07 00:37 #967Senior Member

Posts: 167Shame
You didn't miss anything. This place is where the newly famous "rubber glove" Anna plys her trade. It's a tease joint where, for 160, you will end up getting a wristy from a girl wearing a rubber glove. I saw a review on CL about this place.
I was going out and about last Friday and decided to ring them up to see what was up, curiousity..went to Devon and Clark, put in a second call..got directions. As soon as the girl started to talk I knew i was gonna be strung along. So I asked, more like stated, that I wanted full service..blah blah.
The stupid shit and stupid words kept happening and I said I was leaving..She tried to get me to take my clothes off and then I left. Don't go here unless you want to pay Asian FS prices for the rubber glove treatment.
Camera? I don't know anything about the camera but anything's possible, I'm sure my few moments of fame hit the editing room floor.
Went to visit a sure thing after that and all's good. I kind of enjoy doing some pre-meditated recon visits every once in a blue moon.
-
11-01-07 00:30 #966Senior Member

Posts: 179May at Relax
Just had her again.
Weird session. But I got FS.
Wow.
Also something odd happen. PM for details.
-
11-01-07 00:10 #965Senior Member

Posts: 133This was a shame
I was going to go here. Thought I'd post both link for anyone else that was thinking about going. Apparently there is a camera.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/461886308.html
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/460913435.html
-
10-31-07 23:58 #964Senior Member

Posts: 133I would doubt it
Although, I haven't tried, I would say it is a low probability. IF you're looking for a sure thing, I'd bet this is not the place.
Originally Posted by Member #1658
-
10-31-07 14:39 #963Senior Member

Posts: 57Salon 88
Has anyone checked this place out? I always see them advertising on CL. But to be honest the women that they post pics of look just a little bit manly for my taste. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this place.
The address is :
3240 morgan(close to U.S cellular)
-
10-31-07 13:30 #962Senior Member

Posts: 43I actually did not take her up on the offer, so not sure about the tip.
Originally Posted by Bullshit
She is an independent, although in the CL post it says, "leave a message and WE will call you back." Might be bad grammar.
-
10-31-07 12:13 #961Regular Member

Posts: 9Anna on Touhy
What is the suggested tip?
Any details at all would be great, thanks.
-
10-31-07 11:43 #960Senior Member

Posts: 144RE:CL Review
Hay Steevo,
I called this girl a few days back, no answer, no call back. About an hour later got a call from a blocked number, I picked up but no one said anything to me, I could hear someone in the background.
Did they pick up for you? Or did you get a blocked number call back?
What did she want for a tip????
-
10-31-07 01:39 #959Senior Member

Posts: 333Oasis
"cute European girl with dark hair"
Did she have a big tattoo on her lower back? You know, the old tramp stamp? If so, she was great!
-
10-31-07 00:33 #958Senior Member

Posts: 43CL Review
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ths/459313968.html
She does a great massage and offered a HR at the end. Has anyone been able to get anything more?
Middle aged Asian, 5/10
-
10-30-07 15:54 #957Senior Member

Posts: 853Yep, I was there. It was where Pine Tree is now. I remember I had a cute European girl with dark hair who was nervous as hell. She told me she had kids she was trying to support and was afraid I might be LE. I think I managed to get her out of her clothes but she would only do a HJ. She said more would be available as she got more comfortable. She told me the two blondes that worked with her were into everything and weren't real careful about it, so she told me to stay away from them. The next time I went to see them, they had closed. That's one provider I will always remember.
Originally Posted by Skonsk
-
10-30-07 12:53 #956Senior Member

Posts: 46Where is Mia?
Does anyone know about Mia she was a hot, thick Cuban chick from New York. She used to work at VIP on Milwaukee. She had great sexy curves and a hot body. I know she had a baby boy.
There is a dancer at Carl's in Stone Park that goes by the name of Mia but I'm not sure if that is her. Carl's Mia is not as sweet and is less thick but does have great curves.
Does anyone know her or where I can find her?
Thanks











Reply With Quote





