Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #965

    This was a shame

    I was going to go here. Thought I'd post both link for anyone else that was thinking about going. Apparently there is a camera.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/461886308.html

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ers/460913435.html

  2. #964

    I would doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #1658
    I want to thank those of you who PMd me in response to my earlier post about CTM. I am finally off to the City in a few hours for business and will be returning frequently over the next few months. I'm looking for the right places to go for both real massage and release massage if you know what I mean.

    My first order of business will be a release massage - hopefully FS. Would you all recommend CTM? What about any other places? As an amateur to the Chicago area just reading the board, CTM seems like the best shot. Any info on places running under the radar would be great (would love to find a FS apartment in Chinatown with younger gals if that's available).

    Thanks in advance for whatever intel you pass along. If you're ever in Tampa and need some detailed info from me, I'll be happy to return the favor.

    Thanks!
    Although, I haven't tried, I would say it is a low probability. IF you're looking for a sure thing, I'd bet this is not the place.

  3. #963

    Salon 88

    Has anyone checked this place out? I always see them advertising on CL. But to be honest the women that they post pics of look just a little bit manly for my taste. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this place.

    The address is :

    3240 morgan(close to U.S cellular)

  4. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit
    Hay Steevo,

    I called this girl a few days back, no answer, no call back. About an hour later got a call from a blocked number, I picked up but no one said anything to me, I could hear someone in the background.

    Did they pick up for you? Or did you get a blocked number call back?

    What did she want for a tip????
    I actually did not take her up on the offer, so not sure about the tip.

    She is an independent, although in the CL post it says, "leave a message and WE will call you back." Might be bad grammar.

  5. #961

    Anna on Touhy

    What is the suggested tip?

    Any details at all would be great, thanks.

  6. #960

    RE:CL Review

    Hay Steevo,
    I called this girl a few days back, no answer, no call back. About an hour later got a call from a blocked number, I picked up but no one said anything to me, I could hear someone in the background.

    Did they pick up for you? Or did you get a blocked number call back?

    What did she want for a tip????

  7. #959

    Oasis

    "cute European girl with dark hair"

    Did she have a big tattoo on her lower back? You know, the old tramp stamp? If so, she was great!

  8. #958

    CL Review

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ths/459313968.html

    She does a great massage and offered a HR at the end. Has anyone been able to get anything more?

    Middle aged Asian, 5/10

  9. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by Skonsk
    there was also oasis spa on 83 in willowbrook with ivana
    Yep, I was there. It was where Pine Tree is now. I remember I had a cute European girl with dark hair who was nervous as hell. She told me she had kids she was trying to support and was afraid I might be LE. I think I managed to get her out of her clothes but she would only do a HJ. She said more would be available as she got more comfortable. She told me the two blondes that worked with her were into everything and weren't real careful about it, so she told me to stay away from them. The next time I went to see them, they had closed. That's one provider I will always remember.

  10. #956

    Where is Mia?

    Does anyone know about Mia she was a hot, thick Cuban chick from New York. She used to work at VIP on Milwaukee. She had great sexy curves and a hot body. I know she had a baby boy.

    There is a dancer at Carl's in Stone Park that goes by the name of Mia but I'm not sure if that is her. Carl's Mia is not as sweet and is less thick but does have great curves.

    Does anyone know her or where I can find her?

    Thanks

  11. #955

    Best place for FS - CTM or other?

    I want to thank those of you who PMd me in response to my earlier post about CTM. I am finally off to the City in a few hours for business and will be returning frequently over the next few months. I'm looking for the right places to go for both real massage and release massage if you know what I mean.

    My first order of business will be a release massage - hopefully FS. Would you all recommend CTM? What about any other places? As an amateur to the Chicago area just reading the board, CTM seems like the best shot. Any info on places running under the radar would be great (would love to find a FS apartment in Chinatown with younger gals if that's available).

    Thanks in advance for whatever intel you pass along. If you're ever in Tampa and need some detailed info from me, I'll be happy to return the favor.

    Thanks!

  12. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener
    The magic word is Franklins not Jacksons
    Umm ya...Been there, done that. Told massage only.

    All 3 times.

    And I am really fucking good at this now.

  13. #953

    Review-Mary

    I've seen Mary 2 times the 1st time was the jacuzzi and massage although I was hard during the front part of the massage, she did't offer do do any extras, the 2nd time basically the same thing except this time she asked me if I wanted to cum so basically I had to self service myself although she was rubbing/playing with my sack and it felt like she was masaging the bottom of my cock because I felt my foreskin come down while she was playing with my sack. She maybe in her last 40's to early 50's but she does have a nice little body on her again not bad for 65 although I tipped her an extra 20 but I was hoping to get her nude in the hottub with me guys if you can accomplish this let me know what I have to do thanks!

  14. #952

    Massage by Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by George W. Bush
    Is she the only one working there? I saw the ad too, but she looked a little old for my tastes. I'm puzzled as to how someone can't be good at HJ, but maybe it's because I practice a couple of times a day on myself.
    Did you tip her, or was the 65 all inclusive?
    She's the only one there. Yes I did tip her 35. I figured, she was very nice and hospitable. She even gave me a bottle of water on my way out.

  15. #951

    Massage by mary

    Is she the only one working there? I saw the ad too, but she looked a little old for my tastes. I'm puzzled as to how someone can't be good at HJ, but maybe it's because I practice a couple of times a day on myself.
    Did you tip her, or was the 65 all inclusive?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape