Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 30808
-
03-16-22 22:23 #17323Senior Member

Posts: 234Bragg St.
Mostly at night you can find some SWs out, but they will probably be around a handler or a group. You will mostly find BSWs there with 1 or 2 WSWs, but they are usually older and worn out. There aren't too many SWs out, but you can also try Idlewild and Lane.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
There are 2 that hang out on Wilmington St. , and I've picked up one of them during the day. There is a vid of her on xvideos (not my video), and she can be picked up for $40.
-
03-16-22 21:46 #17322Regular Member

Posts: 7Recommendation
What's some of the best Lady's in Raleigh.
-
03-16-22 18:37 #17321Senior Member

Posts: 1651Erotic monkey
I wouldn't waste my money there. They still have recent reviews of Brianna Sky and she hasn't been around in 8 years.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 15:53 #17320Regular Member

Posts: 3Ghosted
Long time lurker and thanks to all and this is my story on Famina.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
Set up an app't, re and re confirmed. I get to location and politely advise I arrive 5 min ahead of schedule.
She suggests right before hand I can reschedule. I get bumped. For lunch!
I'm driving 35 min (at 70 mph) and cannot be reading txt. I re explain, but I'm here I kept my schedule.
Then promptly ghosted for an hour. Later defending the need for lunch.
As, I'm driving out, LEO is in the lot, not even hiding with a marked car.
So maybe I dodged a bullet. AVOID unless you have 90 minutes only 2 B ghosted.
-
03-16-22 11:06 #17319Senior Member

Posts: 284I haven't seen her. She I'd FAKE AF. She obviously reviews her self on T3 R.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 02:04 #17318Regular Member

Posts: 3Constancia
I can confirm this statement. I dreamt I saw Constancia a few months ago. Based on the pics I thought she would be a fine mamacita. This was wrong. When I was greeted at the door, she looked unorganized and definitely not like the pictures. Her hair (probably a wig) was covering her face, she had on a face mask, and was definitely on the plump side. And her accent was kind've weird to me too. Not what I expected at all.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-22 00:12 #17317Senior Member

Posts: 120Very cheap escorts
I'll ask here since streetwalker section is dead: I heard you might can get a BJ for less than 60 around Bragg St. My question is how do you find them, is it like you got to hang around Bragg St on a weekend night and wait for them to appear? (I'm joking of course) Also what other places can you find them and around what day / time? Thanks in advance.
-
03-15-22 11:16 #17316Senior Member

Posts: 578Just like
2 WG or whatever its called. The main guy of the site has over 1 K reviews. Now I know plenty of us enjoy the hobby but 1000 providers. Bullshit. I stick to this site and used to use the other site as well. I just didn't feel like paying or having to keep posting reviews to remain a premium member.
Originally Posted by BlackNite19
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-22 07:43 #17315Senior Member

Posts: 32Don't believe the reviews on Erotic Monkey. Girl I know for sure is Dead and Buried for over a year now still gets reviewed.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 20:57 #17314Senior Member

Posts: 186Erotic Monkey
Most of the reviews are fake. Either from a bot, the provider themselves or a pimp. There are several recent reviews on there for girls that I know have not been active in years and even some for girls that have passed away. The bot used my old user name to create a few glowing reports of girls I had never met. I would treat anything you see on there with caution. This forum is a much better source of info IMO.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
03-14-22 13:12 #17313Senior Member

Posts: 126Re
I knew going in that the pictures were not of her. I'm mainly ranting about the them ratings. On there, there is separate ratings from different things such as face, body, overall. Many of which stated the body and face were 5/5. So using these ratings, I knew the pictures were not of her, but perhaps an indicator of body type. What I'm mainly questioning is the 40+ reviews that stated 5/5 appearance.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 11:47 #17312Senior Member

Posts: 80Cup O'Jane
A couple of years ago, this coffee stop was a decent place to setup a meet. Know if any of the current girls are on the menu?
-
03-14-22 10:28 #17311Senior Member

Posts: 226Erotic Monkey. Constancia
I'm no expert, but I don't think the pictures in that ad are all of the same person. The two pictures that show partial views of the face (chin and lower lip) look like two different people. The rear view of the pink hot pants vs the thong seem like they are different rear ends to me as well.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 09:36 #17310Senior Member

Posts: 261Man, sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by ThrownC
[View Original Post]
I saw Stormi probably more times that I can count with both hands. I always had great time with her, and she always was good with me. Unlike many other providers, it seems she enjoys what she does (or she is good at acting).
The last time I saw her was pre-covid, and again, I had a blast time.
Then, I took a break during the pandemic, and I was a bit disappointed at the prices now. It seems the average seems to be 100-120 for qv.
I knew another provider that was active posting, and then went radio-silence for few months and came back with a BF (or so, that is what she said). Stormi was active posting in a daily basis until few months ago, and then disappears. She is back, but probably has someone with her now.
-
03-13-22 19:36 #17309Senior Member

Posts: 578I had
The white one for BBFS a couple years ago, but lately its alot like the other poster said. Alot of upcharges and extra for what you've already agreed upon. They also do NOTHING alone. They do solo but the other is always present. I've avoided.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




