Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4254
-
03-12-22 18:35 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 29Amen! How right can you get
Amen! How right can you get?
Originally Posted by RoflCopter22
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 18:34 #1688Banned Member

Posts: 93Moderators are obligated to be above it
When it comes to losing their temper, fighting with members, swearing at members, I think that moderators are obligated to be above that. More is expected of the moderators, to maintain their emotional control.
Fuck that, if somebody pisses me off I'll mix it up on a fight thread. It's not personal because these are screen names but fuck all that "be above it shit."
FYI, tomorrow I'm going to delete all your extra screen names.
A2
-
03-12-22 17:28 #1687Banned Member

Posts: 93Camhole thinks the SP is never ever wrong
Camhole is one of these escort site men, who thinks that the SP is never ever wrong about anything.
Originally Posted by RoflCopter22
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 13:46 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 269Piroshki does sound good!
Originally Posted by PaulGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 13:28 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 113Lol
I don't have any alt accounts. I just think camhole is a back boneless coward who would make the world a better place by playing in traffic. He loves his over priced do nothing hookers and when someone calls out that shit behavior he loses his mind.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 10:55 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 837You will find some on various sites, just use search engines. You really don't have to look, just offer massive amounts to any girl she will gladly take it!
Originally Posted by KarlGnter2
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 05:14 #1683Banned Member

Posts: 12Is it true what they say about Seattle?
I've heard that there are many High Class and Beautiful escorts working in Seattle? Is that true? How can I find or Contact them if I want to meet?
-
03-12-22 04:46 #1682Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Alts
Hell, who knows, at this point it doesn't matter. I'm actually starting to enjoy reading and responding to it, honestly, LOL. So incredibly weird it's sort of fun.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 01:56 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 29The Homeless
Hun, I was there on Wednesday, when those police and patrol were spraying down those homeless people at that make shift encampment on Fourth Avenue. I went there just to watch it, and I was laughing like a hyena when I watched them all get evicted! Hee!
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 01:49 #1680Banned Member

Posts: 93Fuck you Camel Toe you Russian Honkey
Fuck you Camel Toe, you Russian Honkey. Go eat a Piroshki and drink some Vodka, Honkey!
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-22 01:32 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 231Alts
I know you've pitched the theory that all these alts are a group of people trying to stir shit up, but the writing is all in that specific half-a-tard patois of Rex. Unless they're coordinated enough to have created their own style guide, I think it's all Rex and Rex is one guy. One lonely, sad little piece of shit troll who's destined to do some crazy shit before he leaves this earth. Only reason I can think that these alts keep bringing my name up is when I gave Rex a hard time for being a piece of shit to some homeless guy.
Rex my man. At some point it's all going to be too much and you're going to want to shuffle yourself off this mortal coil. I don't want to discourage that at all, listen to your heart and do what you got to do. But don't listen to the voices in your head, and please don't take anybody else with you. Thanks buddy.
Rolf, you should maybe consider that the Rex alts are the main ones supporting you here? I dunno man, not a good look.
Originally Posted by StreetTroller
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 19:47 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 323You left out some specifics, in particular. Are you in a situation (married) that she could use knowing you personally against you?
Originally Posted by BellyThunder
[View Original Post]
If yes, then close that door and forget about it.
If no, then take a shot. What's the worst thing that can happen. But you should give her a heads-up IMHO that you've met in a "civilian" setting.
I had the same situation a few years back and she was appreciative of the heads-up and everything worked out fine.
Just one guy's silly opinion.
-
03-11-22 19:30 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 1115The Dreaded Double Jeopardy
Rock and a hard place my man. First of all, you would be a client who lives too close to her and knows more than she would like in the event things went sideways. Secondly, you two have known each other as civilians. Best chance is you act like you don't know a damn thing about both her occupation and the escort community. Simply try to get in those sweet shorts as the neighborhood "break glass in the event of loneliness" cock. It's the long game, but maybe it'll work out for you. If it does, don't post anything online about it. Just kick back and savor that juicy goodness. Good luck!
Originally Posted by BellyThunder
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 17:40 #1676Regular Member

Posts: 20Need advice
I know I must be desperate to turn to you guys but here it goes anyways. I recently moved and low and behold my neighbor is on the other board. I never got around to connecting with her. Always wanted to but our schedules just never lined up. Now here is where things get interesting, turns out I know her from my civilian life a few years ago her son and my son played sports together. I know I should immediately remove her from my TDL and forget she ever existed. My problem is I want to see her even more than I did before. What do you guys think am I nuts for even thinking I could make this work or do I sell the house because them shorts she wore to check the mail today. Help me out what would you do? (No I'm not going to be names).
-
03-11-22 17:29 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 1305This thread
Makes me feel like I have stumbled across this tea party from an old South Park episode:
https://youtu.be/GX4CU0VEgUE












Reply With Quote





