Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 887 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7509

    Jezebelle Halo

    Has anyone had a dream with Jezebelle Halo? Love her pics and her clit looks yummy as hell. I've been watching her ad for a couple of weeks and noticed her hourly dropped from 375 to 300 today. Let me know if she's worth the trip to Greenville?

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...l/686952707183

  2. #7508

    Anyone seen her?


  3. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    I've thought of giver her a try but I can risk calling her from my number. Her ad said no app numbers so that leaves me out.
    Her prices reflect GPS. Pass.

  4. #7506

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblk123  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you send me her info and any others you might know thanks.
    I've thought of giver her a try but I can risk calling her from my number. Her ad said no app numbers so that leaves me out.

  5. #7505

    Tits!

    I'm always on the look out for big boobs! Haha Could you hook me up with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblk123  [View Original Post]
    Hey, can you send me her info and any others you might know thanks.

  6. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing a big issue with providers going radio silent before giving out the location and demanding deposits. A long time ATF of mine changed her rules, and I think it's time I moved on. If anyone knows of UTR providers that are open to AAs, PM me.
    Good luck brother. They're all turning into total flakes with GPS.

  7. #7503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Khloe

    This girl's face does it for me. Very attractive. I would definitely rub my dry erase marker over her whiteboard if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Pictures attached. There is a sumosear.ch link as well, but last time I tried posting a URL, this thing bombed. Trying again....

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/23733828

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-502-8895

  8. #7502

    Lollipop s info

    Quote Originally Posted by ManChuck  [View Original Post]
    Lollipop Doll is near Easley. MILF with great personality and curvy. Huge breasts. No demons and safe home. Easy to deal with. She comes across as cold on the phone. In person she super chill and laid back.
    Hey, can you send me her info and any others you might know thanks.

  9. #7501

    Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    MD,

    The post is down. Do you have a picture of her?

    LtB.
    Pictures attached. There is a sumosear.ch link as well, but last time I tried posting a URL, this thing bombed. Trying again....

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/23733828

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/864-502-8895
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hPCCxT.jpg‎   D4cVzz.jpg‎   V3COWp.jpg‎   vmyKVm.jpg‎  

  10. #7500

    Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I had a great night last night at work and wanted to reward myself this morning. I made a few inquiries and found this young lady.

    Short version: Khloe is legit! Late 20's quiet and maybe a little shy in just the right way. Very accommodating and I did request some accommodations!

    Longer Version: Khloe was super responsive in scheduling. Literally minutes from my first text. I like prostate massage on occasion and can't find ANYONE around to do it. So, I cleared it via text. She was very open it was newer for her, but she's gentle and wanted to try. I pulled the trigger on an hr appointment.

    OMG, best decision ever.

    From the point we decided to go ahead with the appointment it was right at an hour for her to get to me. She arrived well dressed in jeans, boots, and a blouse (I think it's a blouse, I don't really fucking know. A cute shirt thing I wouldn't wear) and she didn't have a driver waiting in the car.

    Her looks are exactly what I wanted. She's had 3 kids, but she looks better than my ex who only had one!! She's super sweet, almost in an innocent way. Even her body, mannerism, cadence and word choice made me think of the daycare teacher at my kids place about 17 years ago. I really wanted to bang her one time. She could equally fit in a preschool or grocery store. And you'd think about fucking her too.

    I mentioned the prostate thing. She did really well, took direction and was super gentle. She said multiple times that she was having fun too. There's NO replacement for feeling like it's fun for everyone.

    When we finished up, she didn't immediately flip back to pro and run out the door. This was as close to an actual date as I can imagine in our hobby.

    Damage is regularly 280 an hour. I didn't check on shorter stays because I was looking for something special. I haven't checked, but I plan on seeing if she'll do like a regular Hh appointment outcall too.

    Check her out boys. She's fun. And available in Anderson!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/460336979608

    Be safe. Doe Out.
    MD,

    The post is down. Do you have a picture of her?

    LtB.

  11. #7499
    Was her name Brooke near Clemson or Mandy near Pelzer by chance? I saw these two close to 8 years ago. They both got married, but were the best ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel73  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers,

    I was wondering who out there gives the best BBBJ? I had a girl I saw regularly several years back. But she quit the biz and wound up getting married and moving out of state. Have yet to meet a girl that can compare to her oral skills. So if anyone has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it. Be safe.
    .

  12. #7498
    Anyone know if these 2 are legit? Can't find any other ads or information anywhere on the phone numbers. Sometimes they even come up on Facebook, but not these 2.

  13. #7497
    Any new links, photos or info? This one is deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I had a great night last night at work and wanted to reward myself this morning. I made a few inquiries and found this young lady.

    Short version: Khloe is legit! Late 20's quiet and maybe a little shy in just the right way. Very accommodating and I did request some accommodations!

    Longer Version: Khloe was super responsive in scheduling. Literally minutes from my first text. I like prostate massage on occasion and can't find ANYONE around to do it. So, I cleared it via text. She was very open it was newer for her, but she's gentle and wanted to try. I pulled the trigger on an hr appointment.

    OMG, best decision ever.

    From the point we decided to go ahead with the appointment it was right at an hour for her to get to me. She arrived well dressed in jeans, boots, and a blouse (I think it's a blouse, I don't really fucking know. A cute shirt thing I wouldn't wear) and she didn't have a driver waiting in the car.

    Her looks are exactly what I wanted. She's had 3 kids, but she looks better than my ex who only had one!! She's super sweet, almost in an innocent way. Even her body, mannerism, cadence and word choice made me think of the daycare teacher at my kids place about 17 years ago. I really wanted to bang her one time. She could equally fit in a preschool or grocery store. And you'd think about fucking her too.

    I mentioned the prostate thing. She did really well, took direction and was super gentle. She said multiple times that she was having fun too. There's NO replacement for feeling like it's fun for everyone.

    When we finished up, she didn't immediately flip back to pro and run out the door. This was as close to an actual date as I can imagine in our hobby.

    Damage is regularly 280 an hour. I didn't check on shorter stays because I was looking for something special. I haven't checked, but I plan on seeing if she'll do like a regular Hh appointment outcall too.

    Check her out boys. She's fun. And available in Anderson!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/460336979608

    Be safe. Doe Out.

  14. #7496

    Looking for Providers

    I'm seeing a big issue with providers going radio silent before giving out the location and demanding deposits. A long time ATF of mine changed her rules, and I think it's time I moved on. If anyone knows of UTR providers that are open to AAs, PM me.

  15. #7495

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape