Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 1135 1635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16864

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    As much as I see STG girls discussed here, both good and bad, I rarely see recommendations from TER. Do guys still consult that site?
    There are not as many reviews on that site anymore. They seem to have taken away the option for free memberships for providing reviews. That may have been a good thing or a bad thing. Were a lot of guys just throwing up fake reviews for the membership? My guess is yes, thus fewer reviews these days.

  2. #16863
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from that McSlutty girl. She is nuts and those pics are at least 50 to 60 pounds old. Save your money.
    As much as I see STG girls discussed here, both good and bad, I rarely see recommendations from TER. Do guys still consult that site?

  3. #16862

    Has anyone here seen rylee raven.

    Can't find much info on her so I thought I'd ask here.

  4. #16861

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Lipnasty  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/287789390574

    I see this one advertising 2+ times a day. I text and I get the response of "show dick". I google "cock pic" and send her one from a pictures down. I get responses ranging from "$100" to "bring coke * and then disappears. At this point I'm just genuinely curious and kinda want to hate bang her.
    Stay away from that McSlutty girl. She is nuts and those pics are at least 50 to 60 pounds old. Save your money.

  5. #16860

    Summer

    Had a nice meet up with Summer a few days ago. Bayside address, good communication, accurate pictures. Very friendly makes you feel comfortable right away with a GFE experience. BBBJ and cfs $200 hour. Says she's going on a tour shortly so she might not be available in Milwaukee for a while but an overall nice experience.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/summer-escort-milwaukee-951526

  6. #16859

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Visited Rayna, very nice and accommodating lady, she made me relaxed and enjoyed my 1\2 hour stay. $. 2 she gives great bbjwcimws, Kilbourn and 29th, pretty run down apartment complex! She's the real deal and certainly enjoys her sexual freedom. Discussed her adding couples to her services. Shorter than I expected, and has far larger breasts than pic show. Pics are dated obviously.

    Originally went for the glory hole, but you would have to stand in hallway and she had a hole cut in her door. Said her friend from downstairs gets you set up.

    Pretty thick door, so you've got to be pretty endowed to get through that for whomever is behind the door, which I would think is either her or friend. 3rd floor apartment.

    If number or address needed, PM me for info.
    If A crime is ever investigated at the love shack it would take weeks to collect all the DNA spewn around the place.

  7. #16858
    Try this link. It's back for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwPussyHound  [View Original Post]
    Link is already gone. I searched Ashley on STG on the Racine board but all I found was a younger black slore. I don't think that is who you are talking about, but I could be wrong. Can you give us her stats andor her number?

  8. #16857

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...l/675756164848

    Ashley has a motel in Racine. Her ad is up and down. I was going to post about her after I saw her but her post went down soon after. I enjoyed myself with her. Everything I wanted was on the menu. DFK, DATY and BBFS. Very clean lady. I want to repeat but she is available off and on. I'm posting here because this is where I usually do and I have talked to several of you over the year. She was only 20 minutes from my house.
    Yeah, I've seen her multiple times, in both Mke, and Racine, and have no complaints.

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...l/601546664937

    L.

  9. #16856

    Anyone have info or experience?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/287789390574

    I see this one advertising 2+ times a day. I text and I get the response of "show dick". I google "cock pic" and send her one from a pictures down. I get responses ranging from "$100" to "bring coke * and then disappears. At this point I'm just genuinely curious and kinda want to hate bang her.

  10. #16855

    Rayna Info

    Quote Originally Posted by DarSkidg  [View Original Post]
    Info would be nice thank you in advance.
    It's not hard to find. She advertises almost on a daily basis.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...c/206895060506

  11. #16854
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...l/675756164848

    Ashley has a motel in Racine. Her ad is up and down. I was going to post about her after I saw her but her post went down soon after. I enjoyed myself with her. Everything I wanted was on the menu. DFK, DATY and BBFS. Very clean lady. I want to repeat but she is available off and on. I'm posting here because this is where I usually do and I have talked to several of you over the year. She was only 20 minutes from my house.
    Link is already gone. I searched Ashley on STG on the Racine board but all I found was a younger black slore. I don't think that is who you are talking about, but I could be wrong. Can you give us her stats andor her number?

  12. #16853

    Ashley

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...l/675756164848

    Ashley has a motel in Racine. Her ad is up and down. I was going to post about her after I saw her but her post went down soon after. I enjoyed myself with her. Everything I wanted was on the menu. DFK, DATY and BBFS. Very clean lady. I want to repeat but she is available off and on. I'm posting here because this is where I usually do and I have talked to several of you over the year. She was only 20 minutes from my house.

  13. #16852

    Rayna

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguePunch  [View Original Post]
    Visited Rayna, very nice and accommodating lady, she made me relaxed and enjoyed my 1\2 hour stay. $. 2 she gives great bbjwcimws, Kilbourn and 29th, pretty run down apartment complex! She's the real deal and certainly enjoys her sexual freedom. Discussed her adding couples to her services. Shorter than I expected, and has far larger breasts than pic show. Pics are dated obviously.

    Originally went for the glory hole, but you would have to stand in hallway and she had a hole cut in her door. Said her friend from downstairs gets you set up.

    Pretty thick door, so you've got to be pretty endowed to get through that for whomever is behind the door, which I would think is either her or friend. 3rd floor apartment.

    If number or address needed, PM me for info.
    Info would be nice thank you in advance.

  14. #16851

    Elaine

    Quote Originally Posted by Tugger847  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Ms Elaine. Her escort review and escort monkey sites are gone. She still has a pornhub profile. She made some porn and I have a few vids and pics but am looking for more. And.

    I am wondering if anyone has ever seen her for a session. I never get a response.
    There is a Elaine that has ads on P411, not sure if that's the one you are looking for.

  15. #16850

    Ms Elaine

    Anyone have any info on Ms Elaine. Her escort review and escort monkey sites are gone. She still has a pornhub profile. She made some porn and I have a few vids and pics but am looking for more. And.

    I am wondering if anyone has ever seen her for a session. I never get a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape