Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16154
    Quote Originally Posted by DurtyDawg  [View Original Post]
    Allens Ave, across from The Big Blue Bug.
    Isn't Hush just a video booth store? Gloryholes and bathhouse?

  2. #16153

    Angel spa Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye88  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been said on this thread numerous times, and I mean no disrespect; but please keep it at. 70 and. 140. There's no need to go higher.y All you're doing is killing it for the rest of us.
    Made a rookie mistake yesterday and paid before the deed. I ask for the fun before the massage. Bella ask for what I wanted and I pointed to her mouth and pussy. I gave her the $140 which she counted (another bad sign) and she said sucky, sucky and I thought we were good with FS. She lubed herself up which was bad because I wanted to nibble on her pussy a little, but I'm still thinking FS is on the table since why else would she lube up. Played with her pussy, but she wouldn't allow FIV (another bad sign). I asked why not and she said my fingers were too big. I'm like well my cock is going in there and its bigger and she said just sucky sucky for $140. Should have called mamasan in right there, but the money was already gone when she went out to get supplies. The girl does did good head and I made her work for it. Several times I held her head down for some deep throating. Got a good 25 minutes of head. Afterwards she gave me one of the worst massages I have ever gotten. I finally just had her stop.

    Skip Bella if you get offered her unless you just want a blowjob.

    She has a serious c-section scar so if you're not sure its her look for it in case she changes her name.

    Bigstar1.

  3. #16152

    Hush

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Where is Hush located?
    Allens Ave, across from The Big Blue Bug.

  4. #16151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy420  [View Original Post]
    There's a new girl at hush now. Saw her last night. Cute spinner girl 80 lbs max I'd say. Seemed a little shy at first so I was nervous she was not going to live up to my expectations. But end up doing FS. Her name is Angie and in her 20's. Only con was she was a little small in the boobs.

    Ill return. She kept her prices the same as the reviews. If y'all figure out how to creampie her let me know. Thats my fav part LOL.
    Where is Hush located?

  5. #16150
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit started off very badly. Called to find out if Pepsi. Well reviewed on this board. Was still there and scheduled an appt with her. Show up, no Pepsi. You try new young girl. Mama very apologetic and very nice (and kind of hot, too) New young girl, Bella, arrives, attractive, well built, natural small Cs. I drop 150 and she gets all pouty and insulted "my fee is. " I stand my ground and wind up with a very good session, all covered, multiple positions, very agreeable, LFK. After you get past the negotiations, worth the trip unless the negotiations are such a turn off that you walk out.
    I know it's been said on this thread numerous times, and I mean no disrespect; but please keep it at. 70 and. 140. There's no need to go higher. All you're doing is killing it for the rest of us.

  6. #16149

    Hush boutique

    There's a new girl at hush now. Saw her last night. Cute spinner girl 80 lbs max I'd say. Seemed a little shy at first so I was nervous she was not going to live up to my expectations. But end up doing FS. Her name is Angie and in her 20's. Only con was she was a little small in the boobs.

    Ill return. She kept her prices the same as the reviews. If y'all figure out how to creampie her let me know. Thats my fav part LOL.

  7. #16148
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Hold the Line

    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't been here in a while and since there have been recent calls for a report I figured it's worth a try again. Walked in, mama took me to a room. Was greeted by a cute tiny woman probably about 5 feet tall in a tight fitting dress that propped her chest up nicely. Off to the shower and it was nothing remarkable. Brief time in sauna and back to the room. Back walk, leg and foot massage, tease. Went to get supplies, dress came off. C cups with a slight sag but very perky. With the mask off after the shower, I am guessing she's late 30's / early 40's. HJ into very brief CBJ. She seemed to very much enjoy DATY and then finished after a long session of standing mish which she also seemed to enjoy a lot. Overall, not super sensual but possibly better with multiple visits. Asked her name at the end. It was Seven (and no she's not the Seven from back in the day).

    70/160 - Regrettably flashed that I had more than I wanted to give which is why I won't be back. Not a bad time, but not a great time either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit started off very badly. Called to find out if Pepsi. Well reviewed on this board. Was still there and scheduled an appt with her. Show up, no Pepsi. You try new young girl. Mama very apologetic and very nice (and kind of hot, too) New young girl, Bella, arrives, attractive, well built, natural small Cs. I drop 150 and she gets all pouty and insulted "my fee is. " I stand my ground and wind up with a very good session, all covered, multiple positions, very agreeable, LFK. After you get past the negotiations, worth the trip unless the negotiations are such a turn off that you walk out.
    Well, looks like this is all I needed to know to avoid this pit.

    Scraggy, for the love of God man, you need to stop causing inflation by over tipping. Here you were the victim of it when the skank complained you gave her too little, where do you think she got that idea from? Hell, where do any of them get the idea they're worth more then the jacked up $140 anyways. It's nothing but Beat Up Pussy, the value never goes up, this is no different then driving the new car out of the lot, you know the routine, the value drops. These chics with extra long mileage on their pussy are like a 1998 Nissan Maxima engine but think they can run like they're a modern day Tesla. You guys empower them with the gullible overpayments.

    140 is really paying for 20 minutes of fun (if you last that long) when you really look at it. After all the useless silly massages, half of the time it's not even a real one because they're just clocking you for the finish. The audacity on her to pout when you are giving her that much, should've just said fuck it and got up and walk. If more of us did that, you'd see if they'd give such shitty attitudes.

    We are paying customers, we have money, we have power, if they don't like what we're paying which is already high enough, then walk, let them stroke hot air. Hold the line, stop breaking it by over tipping, even though they'll try to bullshit you telling you last jerk off paid more. Fuck them. Hold the Line.

  8. #16147

    Angel. Back in the news

    Recent visit started off very badly. Called to find out if Pepsi. Well reviewed on this board. Was still there and scheduled an appt with her. Show up, no Pepsi. You try new young girl. Mama very apologetic and very nice (and kind of hot, too) New young girl, Bella, arrives, attractive, well built, natural small Cs. I drop 150 and she gets all pouty and insulted "my fee is. " I stand my ground and wind up with a very good session, all covered, multiple positions, very agreeable, LFK. After you get past the negotiations, worth the trip unless the negotiations are such a turn off that you walk out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWill321  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't been here in a while and since there have been recent calls for a report I figured it's worth a try again. Walked in, mama took me to a room. Was greeted by a cute tiny woman probably about 5 feet tall in a tight fitting dress that propped her chest up nicely. Off to the shower and it was nothing remarkable. Brief time in sauna and back to the room. Back walk, leg and foot massage, tease. Went to get supplies, dress came off. C cups with a slight sag but very perky. With the mask off after the shower, I am guessing she's late 30's / early 40's. HJ into very brief CBJ. She seemed to very much enjoy DATY and then finished after a long session of standing mish which she also seemed to enjoy a lot. Overall, not super sensual but possibly better with multiple visits. Asked her name at the end. It was Seven (and no she's not the Seven from back in the day).

    70/160 - Regrettably flashed that I had more than I wanted to give which is why I won't be back. Not a bad time, but not a great time either.

  9. #16146

    Angel

    I hadn't been here in a while and since there have been recent calls for a report I figured it's worth a try again. Walked in, mama took me to a room. Was greeted by a cute tiny woman probably about 5 feet tall in a tight fitting dress that propped her chest up nicely. Off to the shower and it was nothing remarkable. Brief time in sauna and back to the room. Back walk, leg and foot massage, tease. Went to get supplies, dress came off. C cups with a slight sag but very perky. With the mask off after the shower, I am guessing she's late 30's / early 40's. HJ into very brief CBJ. She seemed to very much enjoy DATY and then finished after a long session of standing mish which she also seemed to enjoy a lot. Overall, not super sensual but possibly better with multiple visits. Asked her name at the end. It was Seven (and no she's not the Seven from back in the day).

    70/160 - Regrettably flashed that I had more than I wanted to give which is why I won't be back. Not a bad time, but not a great time either.

  10. #16145

    Angel -Crap, I won't repeat

    I stopped at 1070 Angel the other day around 6 pm. Easy to find and parking lot was empty except one Rav4 prime which was imeven until my visit ends, so assuming that's mama's suv. I rang the bell, and mama opened. She seems 50's woman and welcome me. I was taken to small 8'x6' room and waited for someone to come. After 5 min, average looking fake hair, grandma voice girl show up and asked for 70 house fee. She seems 40+ age, named Lily, if I remember correctly. I gave it and offered me a shower. I undressed and took for a shower. Nice shower with warm water, soap all around, little play around my boy. When she was moving her hand around the boy, she asked me if I was there before. I just said yes, and then she grabbed my boy and tried to hammer it. I was almost going to cum but hold it. After shower, 5 min in sauna next room. It was good too. Then back in room where she gave me little massage with face down. She was trying to push her hand under me for my penis. I could not hold much and flipped and started to grab her boob and she moved back and said no no. Then, she put a pillow and asked me what I wanted. I said I want to f you and she said lot of money. I offered her 1 xx and she said 1. 5. I didn't have anyhow, but I asked if she wanted that to let me doggy her. She said no. I said, "Okay, I am done. " she was not my type anyhow. Look wise, or her body or face was not attracting to me much. It's just her hand moving around making me cum. She told me she could do HJ for 1 xx. And I smiled and said for HJ I can give you. 4. She seems upset at this point. I didn't want to be so rude in general, so I said okay, let's HJ and I give you 60. I gave her up-front. She gives okay HJ. She was not letting me touch her boob after this kind of argument or negotiation. But I was able to manage pull her top and move hand to top, but it was not that attractive feeling. So I took our hand and put underneath my head and thought this was a shit show. But Np, all days are not the same. Finally I cum. She cleaned okay, so I had to ask more napkin. And then quickly got ready and left. She was not my type at all, and I won't repeat this place after this experience.

  11. #16144

    Ophelia

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying "she" used to be a he?
    What DurtyDawg said. Also, I meant she is not a tiny spinner, she's about 5'8 170 lbs. She is a proper she, just not a tiny little waif.

  12. #16143

    Handsome women

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying "she" used to be a he?
    A "Handsome woman" doesn't imply masculinity. It's sort of an "old world" term used to define a woman with refined beauty, poise, and dignity. Not your average WG.

  13. #16142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    What do you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    She is a big handsome woman, no doubt.
    Are you saying "she" used to be a he?

  14. #16141

    Ophelia

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit her in a very nice location this morning. Easy communication, she is beautiful, smart and oh so friendly. A few extra pounds but carries it well. A very unique and pleasant experience. I don't know if I will repeat only due to the cost and what is available. But. She's clean, no scumbag motel and so easy to hang out with, so maybe I will.
    I ended up seeing her again. She is a big handsome woman, no doubt. But we just hit it off so well. Great service, she really puts the F B S in FBSM. Bit pricey but a great time. I believe she is leaving this weekend but will be back in April. Can't wait to see her again.

    NO FS, I saw someone asking earlier. Just Russian, HE and a real top notch FBSM.

  15. #16140

    Recommendations?

    Making another pass thru Providence early next week for work and will see if I can hit a Spa on the way down and one more on the way back. Looks like I have three solid choices in 1021, Smilers and Angel. From logistics point of view 1021 on the way down makes sense and one of the other 2 on the way back. FS is a must, I value service slightly more than looks meaning I enjoy a 7/10 more than a 10/7. BBJ would be awesome and don't mind paying above normal rate if included. Same for BBFS but not holding my breath on that. Any help would be welcome! Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape