Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20932

    Re: Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    .... Just before dark I see Megan walking south near 109th. I turned around and she was waiting for me. She looked young, and was a small, but well proportioned SW. She swore she was 20, and I needed some relief. She was a little backward, kind of a swamp girl type. Decent hand work, then jack hammer, make him cum fast style that doesn't work. Kitty felt good but def did a smell check, and not good....
    Thanks for the great post, Ghost!

    I am unfamiliar with Megan. Perhaps she would have improved her performance with some direction from you. The jackhammer method is a turnoff to me. Slower than that is better.

    Could you please provide more details like hair color, what she was wearing and any obvious tats would be helpful. I am a fan of the tiny-sized workers. Swamp girl? That part interest me, too.

    LA1215

  2. #20931

    6 am 03/12/2022

    Started out in Nowatney rolled past the Manchester and somebody's granma tried to wave me down. Don't need any elder anal abuse charges so I moved on down Nebraska all the way to Hillsborough and had no sightings of working biological females. On the return trip up Neb spotted slim BSW in black yoga pants standing close to the Haven. Swung around to investigate. She asked if she could get in. I asked her name, "L. T. ", and asked if she had a room,"at the Haven", of course. She was too cracked out for my tastes so I departed.

    Around Annie and Nebraska in the dope den, passed by heavyset WSW, could have been Heidi, crying in the dark. Sounds like some db ripped her off. The streets consists of predators and prey. It's a rough life. Suck a dick or get pounded in the ass and some db sells you soap instead of crack. Threatening rain and nothing that appeals to me is out. Another strike out.

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  3. #20930

    Hit it harder tammy

    Well. I made the mistake of picking up tammy for the 2nd time LOL she is a complete nut! She was so high she was falling asleep on the drive to park, she fell asleep on my dick while sucking, she started to close her mouth and bite me a few times. Just no guys, if you see her, just keep driving. Don't even look at her.

  4. #20929

    6 hour stroll

    I decided to make a day of the stroll and find out for myself what the area really has to offer. I started around 1400 (that's 2:00 pm for you draft dodgers) LOL The haven was bussin with young spinner BSW's, and a couple big girls. The central area I have talked about had a couple chunky BSW that in a pinch would be doable. Nowatney was dead, most of the day, so I didn't only go there twice. Most of the activity was the central area (109 to Busch) And Haven area. Just before dark I see Megan walking south near 109th. I turned around and she was waiting for me. She looked young, and was a small, but well proportioned SW. She swore she was 20, and I needed some relief. She was a little backward, kind of a swamp girl type. Decent hand work, then jack hammer, make him cum fast style that doesn't work. Kitty felt good but def did a smell check, and not good. Took a break to let the traffic die down. Worked the central area for a couple of hours, you have to be careful cause most of these SW's are older and try to look better from a distance. BTW I did see Bella at the bus stop around 2200 and when I pulled up to scoop her she avoided me. She ghosted me a few weeks ago when she saw me in the Haven parking lot. Anyway, if any of you see her tell her the the guy in the blue SUV is not a cop and she left some money on the table.

    Finally scooped a thin red head by the Marathon north of Busch, who did the job for. 3 she nor Megan had a phone. Safe journies.

  5. #20928

    Morning stroll

    Was out by usf early this morning so figured why not take a stroll. Started in nowatney at about 8:45 am. Kaci was there sitting at the corner of the apartment on 140th and 12th. She was sitting with a dude so I didn't bother. Don't like picking up girls when they're with a random guy. Nothing else around so headed down Nebraska and didn't spot anything until I got to the checkers on floribraska. An older WSW with brown hair. Didn't look awful but wasn't worth it to me so I headed on home. Didn't have a ton of time or I would've gone down busch and looped around a few times. Oh well. Happy Friday.

  6. #20927

    Don't Talk About My Girl That way

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    That's why I don't post sex pics or links to videos anymore. Some mongers think that they are going to get a better date just for snitch on another monger.
    I always feel like it's some Captain Save A Ho that's under some delusion about his relationship with the provider as if they're "friends" and perhaps this is step one or two on the saving ho spectrum.

  7. #20926

    Purple wig on Nebraska

    Saw a BSW where a purlpe wig on Nebraska looked like early 20's anyone seen or know her.

  8. #20925
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    You can find some average to below average talent east of Neb on side streets from Busch to 109th. Mostly older Latinos, and cracked out BSW's. Someone told Chantel that I was posting about her "odor" issues and has cut me off. LOL I haven't been cut off since I was married. Anyway, I was ready to move on anyway.
    That's why I don't post sex pics or links to videos anymore. Some mongers think that they are going to get a better date just for snitch on another monger.

  9. #20924

    Linebaugh Area

    You can find some average to below average talent east of Neb on side streets from Busch to 109th. Mostly older Latinos, and cracked out BSW's. Someone told Chantel that I was posting about her "odor" issues and has cut me off. LOL I haven't been cut off since I was married. Anyway, I was ready to move on anyway.

  10. #20923

    Bella

    This weekend I finally had the made my way to the Haven. After a text to Bella and within 15 minutes I was at her door. Boy I agree with all the reports about her. She sure can suck a golf ball through a water hose and will not stop until she gets everything out. Donated the usual SW rate and pressed on after finishing just right in time as the next costumer was knocking on the door as I was getting dressed.

  11. #20922

    NOWATNEY (Forgive my previous misspelling)

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan  [View Original Post]
    Where is this exactly keep hearing it come up??

    BTW.

    Thanks for all you do for us here.
    This question is often asked and answered. Thank these fine gentlemen for their input.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Nowatney was a train depot, just south of Skipper road, but that was a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking on Google Maps, you will see the area labeled as Cross Fletcher. Nowatney is an old timey name for the area that some of us use.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRamRod  [View Original Post]
    Here's a map of the area most of us refer to by its old name, Nowatney. Google Maps, and most DBs, call it Cross Fletcher. Lots of the SWs just call it The Hood. The section I outlined is the general area in which you can find SWs walking. Basically, from North Nebraska on the West side; East Fletcher on the South; North 19th Street on the East; and East 143rd Ave on the North. However, they're predominantly found from Nebraska to 19th along 139th, 140th, and 142nd, as well as up and down 12th and 15th. Hope this helps.
    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nowatney SW area map.jpg‎  

  12. #20921

    Nowtaney

    Where is this exactly keep hearing it come up??

    BTW.

    Thanks for all you do for us here.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Nowtaney empty. Drove down Nebraska towards Hillsborough and no workers. Activity around the Haven but nothing worth investigating. Back up Nebraska turned on Sitka, spotted Miami Sarah, wasted and some thin Latina looking chick. I struck out again. Headed home.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  13. #20920

    Jolly. I got her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Couple nights ago, passed thru Nowatney and saw a slender girl in front of the apts, pulled in to investigate, it was Jollyssa. I rolled down the window, and the first words out of her mouth were "hey, do you want some head?" What an idiot. I told her no.

    I won't have anything to do with her after her crazed-ass bf or whatever that POS is threw a bottle at my car and dented the side.
    I didn't read this before picking her up today at the Shell on 124th and Nebraska. I was parked. She asked for a ride, said she would give me gas money, LOL. Anyways she hops in and asked if I wanted to do anything. I asked how much for BJ she quoted $35 I told her I had $30. We found a spot and she started the BBJ. Not bad, I'm older so it's hard to finish. Grabbed her ass and didn't feel any underwear, so I slide my hand under her long shirt and started rubbing her pussy. She started moaning and sucking harder. Pussy was wet and started fingering her pussy with one hand and face fucking her.

    Still couldn't finish. She asked if I would cum if she showed me the pussy. I said maybe. She sat back, spread her pussy and started playing with herself. Nice site but I couldn't finish anyways. Dropped her off on 139th and 12th.

    I got her digits and she said I could give her number out. Hit me up if you're interested.

  14. #20919

    Recon: Young Blond and cute brunette

    Pulled into the 7-11 on Nebraska and 109th. Saw a young attractive blonde sitting in front of the store. I walked past her and gave her a nod. She nodded back. When I came out she jumped in a white Truck.

    The younger brunette with tats on her arms walked into the store with a brown curly head dude who looked strung out. The brunette looked very healthy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220306_151510.jpg‎  

  15. #20918

    Chantel

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    As I have mentioned before, she is a crack addict, and will sometimes stay up for days at a time. She is hit or miss when it comes to being "ready" for a FS type of date. I only do BBBJ's now, and help her out with "hygiene supplies, and cokes". Don't know where she is going to end up on this road, would like to see her pull out of it. Her and Diamond were my favorites, but Diamond now is falling fast.
    She texted me yesterday and asked that I don't share her number anymore. She is getting way to many stupid texts. She is a nice lady, who was doing fine without social media. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape