Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 39985
-
03-11-22 16:12 #26410Senior Member

Posts: 808If she's like you said and only works a couple days and probably only sees a few guys, if she can convert her regulars to outside the spa she can cut out the middle man and potentially not have to actually go into the spa and wait around for 8 hrs with her co-workers until some random dude buzzes (I can imagine that being a pretty catty environment). I think the easiest line would be. I wish I could give that door fee directly to you, then the balls in her court. If she's open she'll say, "I have a table at home"I can come to your house" or something similar. I think your FS chances are much higher outside the spa than at the spa if the place isn't a known FS location.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
Aren't these situations we all love and hunt for? At least for me it's what makes me try out new spots and independents.
-
03-11-22 14:53 #26409Senior Member

Posts: 272Thanks guys. Not that I'd mind seeing her outside a bit. Was hoping it might be a prelude to L3, which I haven't pushed for yet.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 14:04 #26408Banned Member

Posts: 4190+ 1
At this point only one MT has my number which she texts once in a blue moon but in the past I've had spammers too, LOL. I agree with your mature assessment of the situation.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 13:51 #26407Senior Member

Posts: 155Direct number
IMHO don't overthink it. Sometimes when you call the spa they can set you up with whoever-yeah, you can request someone, but if you call her directly she can set up the appointment. It also does mean if she leaves and goes somewhere else you have a way to get in contact and she doesn't lose a generous regular. It MIGHT end up with you doing outside the spa appointments, but I doubt it. I'd say they'd rather keep it in the spa to keep it simple. Unless she wants to date you. So be glad she likes you enough to give you her number but don't think too much of it. I got one girl who has my number and she fucking spams me every week with a "Hi, how ya doing?" trying to get me to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 13:42 #26406Senior Member

Posts: 541It simply means.
Your generous tipping recently has created a pattern whereby she recognizes you are a valid source of income and she wants to increase the chances of continuing to receive that cash from you. Nothing more, nothing less.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 13:34 #26405Senior Member

Posts: 272I got a number?
Okay, I've been doing this for a while, and I've been a recognized regular at several places in Chicago and elsewhere, but this is the first time someone offered me their direct number. I've been over-tipping her a bit, so that part isn't a shock I guess.
But. What exactly should I read into this if anything. She said she was giving it to me to make it easier to schedule (though I didn't have a problem, really), and she only works a few days a week at the spa. Any of you with experience in this sort of thing? Is this more of an "outside of the spa" suggestion? Don't want to come right out and ask if I don't have to. Thanks.
-
03-11-22 10:53 #26404Senior Member

Posts: 43Hey guys, I will be visiting Chicago today, and I want to visit some Latina spas. What are the best Latina spas and their current prices?
Also what is CLM? What does that place stand for?
-
03-11-22 10:52 #26403Senior Member

Posts: 43Where is classy ladies? I don't see it on Google.
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 22:02 #26402Senior Member

Posts: 1353There are reviews on her but mixed. Thin Latina with slight baby damage. First experience was intense fun, but second time was average.
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 19:55 #26401Senior Member

Posts: 41Mandy
Another post about Mandy at Golden Dream. Went in for a quick 30 minutes and she was open from the jump being playful with her tits at the front desk. This was a good change up since this was my first time there and didn't have to do the tease in the beginning to test the waters. Convo was teasing throughout. Massage was nothing exciting. . 5 for the door and. 6 for an L1.
I think someone said the L1 is with the door fee at T-Pro. Is that right?
-
03-10-22 15:58 #26400Senior Member

Posts: 56Zara at Classy Ladies
Anyone have info on her? Seen her? Thanks.
-
03-09-22 21:24 #26399Senior Member

Posts: 208Would be interested as well. Never heard of this agency. Not insuniating anything but the poster seems to mention katy a lot and first post was banned for being a promotional post. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:47 #26398Senior Member

Posts: 550If anyone that's seen an llchicago girl has TER. Please post a review. I am interested in this Katy girl. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JWankxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 17:26 #26397Senior Member

Posts: 34Kelly
I meant 160. I would see her every week if it was 60.
Originally Posted by Lolx123
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 16:56 #26396Senior Member

Posts: 56LLChicago
Prices are VIP and include extras.
Originally Posted by Lolx123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





