Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 1365 1865 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24375

    You Can Skip this One

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/693390682715

    Link above, started going by Crystal on STG. Took to dive two weeks ago for a b&go for. 6. Great mic skills. She looked like pics. Seemed clean and was easy to communicate with and set up.

    Fast forward to today. Set up was good. Got to her motel and everything seemed fine until she took 10 minutes in the bathroom. She comes out stumbling a bit. And that's when I notice she is missing an eyebrow. She takes off her shirt and is covered with a lot of scabs. Lastly her hand has a big set of stiches and looks infected.

    But I'm there and decide to move forward. It was 30 min for $. 5. Starts with her magnificent mic skills and things are going well until there was a knock at the door 20 minutes into our visit. She asks who is it, some guy answers, and she tells me to go the the bathroom. I can make out there conversation a bit, he sounds like the boyfriend, and it sounds like she said she was out of the game, but there I am. She asks me to get dressed, so I do and leave. The boyfriend had his hoodie wrapped around his face. I think he was more embarrassed than I was, but I didn't feel I was in danger.

    As always, YMMV, but I won't be going back. She deteriorated so quickly in two weeks, I doubt she will last long as a provider.

  2. #24374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I'm shocked gilrs are still thinking that grabbing the junk is a cop check that works. I remember seeing a link on this board about a case where the undercover actually got a BJ for a while then the girl got popped. Girl still got convicted and the court was like hey its just part of his job.
    No I don't think sting operation gunna let undercover get BJ. They would've busted in way before the act was officially done. Any lawyer would get that thrown out immediately and probably cop would be fired, suspended or relocated somewhere.

  3. #24373

    Jennifa

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/77007466

    Have anyone checked this one out before? I want to leap but my senses are suspicious.

  4. #24372
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    So just to elaborate on the physical touch confirmation. That isn't always a guarantee. A sworn friend of mine informed me that that part is admissible in court and they'll deny it happened anyways or paint the picture to look as if you coerced her to do it. That's why I don't fall for the "touch me here so I know you're not with them" scheme. For some it may be legit. But for me, knowing what I know now about all the games and flexibility they can play, I barely trust anyone unless they have a track record here.
    I'm shocked gilrs are still thinking that grabbing the junk is a cop check that works. I remember seeing a link on this board about a case where the undercover actually got a BJ for a while then the girl got popped. Girl still got convicted and the court was like hey its just part of his job.

  5. #24371
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDanner  [View Original Post]
    So just to elaborate on the physical touch confirmation. That isn't always a guarantee. A sworn friend of mine informed me that that part is admissible in court and they'll deny it happened anyways or paint the picture to look as if you coerced her to do it. That's why I don't fall for the "touch me here so I know you're not with them" scheme. For some it may be legit. But for me, knowing what I know now about all the games and flexibility they can play, I barely trust anyone unless they have a track record here.
    The "are you a cop" question and the "touch me" games are both to reassure HER that I'm not Uncle. Even though I know they are (legally) meaningless ways to discover undercover Uncle, I play along, answer and touch her tit or whatever.

    Yes, researching track record here, ideally from legitimate senior members, is a key strategy.

  6. #24370

    Older

    Hey how's it going guys. If anyone could help It would be much appreciated. I'm looking to find an older lady like a MILF or gilf. If any of you know of one I would be willing to look out for you. Thanks guys! Stay safe!

  7. #24369

    Luiza

    After a few failed attempts to find an outcall provider, I text Luiza. I was given the donation amount. Screening was a breeze. It wasn't long before an absolute doll baby was at my location. Her rates are not cheap, but I plan on repeating whenever she is in my area of travel.

    Pros.

    GFE, willing to please, sweet demeanor, great body, looks better than her pictures. Communication to setup appointment was great.

    Cons.

    Pricey. Limited English. Google translate helped.

    Treat her with respect and you should be rewarded.

    She ranks up there with Rafella Capri as my favorite provider.

    100% recommend.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3157734.htm

  8. #24368
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Funny you should say that because back north a lot of AMPs advertise themselves as nude modeling always wondered about that. Makes sense. Be safe.
    Well nude modeling and getting paid for it is legal. What I saw was some show where they were asking experts different questions and the lawyer was asked about the old " If you ask if they are a cop they have to say yes" rumor. He said that was not true. Then they asked him what could be asked to distinguish real from cop and that's when he came up with the modeling idea.

  9. #24367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarolinaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I once saw a lawyer on TV say that a good way is to ask them if you can pay them to do some nude modeling. A legit girl probably would where a cop wouldn't.
    Funny you should say that because back north a lot of AMPs advertise themselves as nude modeling always wondered about that. Makes sense. Be safe.

  10. #24366
    Quote Originally Posted by Katoeymonger  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to verify a girl is legit and not uncle LEO? Used to be you could find many on erotic review. You could also Google their number and sometimes would help to make sure she had a history. Nothing was perfect, but seemed to be better. Now the girls seem to be changing their number frequently. The girls on p411 are so much more expensive than my budget. Ideas to better my game?
    I once saw a lawyer on TV say that a good way is to ask them if you can pay them to do some nude modeling. A legit girl probably would where a cop wouldn't.

  11. #24365

    Cuban Rose

    I just woke up from a fantastic dream about Rose. Pics are accurate, communication was quick and easy. Body was amazing and that backshot is crazy good. CBJ was amazing especially for a CBJ. I would definitely dream about her again!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nding/44579275

  12. #24364

    A note about touching

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    If its someone that's been reviewed many times I don't worry about it. But if its someone where I can't find any history then I usually don't say anything sexual in text or verbally and no money talk. I just ask when can we meet up. Then when I see her I ask her to touch me so I know she's not a cop. If she touches my hog I know we are good. I had a girl ask me to touch her dirty pillows so she's sure I'm not a cop. So both sides can use that idea. If the room is a mess like she's been living there a while or signs of the monkey then I know I'm good.

    But the scam part is a different story. I never have paid a deposit up front. Never have never will. You could ask to use the bathroom when you walk in so you can make sure nobodies hiding in there or behind the shower curtain. Of course she could always do the cash and dash. The cash and dash thing could get me one of these days but its always a risk if you're meeting a new girl with no reviews. If anything looks suspicious I'm ready to walk away at the drop of a hat. Stay safe gents.
    So just to elaborate on the physical touch confirmation. That isn't always a guarantee. A sworn friend of mine informed me that that part is admissible in court and they'll deny it happened anyways or paint the picture to look as if you coerced her to do it. That's why I don't fall for the "touch me here so I know you're not with them" scheme. For some it may be legit. But for me, knowing what I know now about all the games and flexibility they can play, I barely trust anyone unless they have a track record here.

  13. #24363

    Petite Booty Bombshell

    Anyone seen this one? I am getting that too good to be true vibe.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/088549265418

  14. #24362
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    Then she is not GFE by any region's definition.
    Maybe she just takes your money and yells at you that's a very realistic GFE right there.

  15. #24361
    Quote Originally Posted by Katoeymonger  [View Original Post]
    What's the best way to verify a girl is legit and not uncle LEO? Used to be you could find many on erotic review. You could also Google their number and sometimes would help to make sure she had a history. Nothing was perfect, but seemed to be better. Now the girls seem to be changing their number frequently. The girls on p411 are so much more expensive than my budget. Ideas to better my game?
    If its someone that's been reviewed many times I don't worry about it. But if its someone where I can't find any history then I usually don't say anything sexual in text or verbally and no money talk. I just ask when can we meet up. Then when I see her I ask her to touch me so I know she's not a cop. If she touches my hog I know we are good. I had a girl ask me to touch her dirty pillows so she's sure I'm not a cop. So both sides can use that idea. If the room is a mess like she's been living there a while or signs of the monkey then I know I'm good.

    But the scam part is a different story. I never have paid a deposit up front. Never have never will. You could ask to use the bathroom when you walk in so you can make sure nobodies hiding in there or behind the shower curtain. Of course she could always do the cash and dash. The cash and dash thing could get me one of these days but its always a risk if you're meeting a new girl with no reviews. If anything looks suspicious I'm ready to walk away at the drop of a hat. Stay safe gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape