Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 6996
-
03-10-22 22:05 #4896Senior Member

Posts: 578KayF99
I got a weird vibe from her so I passed.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 21:20 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 137Same
Messaged her on site, quick to go to text, quick to make date, said $$. Next day tried to sell pics.
Originally Posted by Jkbbbb
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 21:07 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 85SA: Hottie
Chatted with this one. Seems TGTBT.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-19db6ae8163a
Anyone else have intel?
-
03-10-22 16:27 #4893Regular Member

Posts: 8Holiday discount
I just got an email from SA that there's a 25% off deal for St Patrick's Day. Yay.
-
03-10-22 16:23 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 210White knight arriving soon
Sounds like white knight are on the move. Poor girl.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 11:58 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 137Thanks
She's had 2 now. $$ full menu.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 20:40 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 578KayF99
I'm talking to her as well but haven't met up with her yet.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 19:57 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 654KayF99
Anyone have intel on Kay?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-79ff1a5f5480
She told me she's only had 1 arrangement so far and the ppm is at par for the area.
-
03-09-22 14:34 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 578Agreed
I also think some of those are bots, but same outcome either way!
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 12:03 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 1095Hot
I'd love to hang with her. Might pay for seeking just to reach out.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:11 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 658Oops
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-e578c810277b
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:07 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 658Another clue
I've also noticed when the profile name is something like "Willing Enchantress" or Hot Aphrodite", they are usually scams. It feels like someone used Google Translate to come up with two synonyms for “Attractive" and "Available" - but they don't really fit English syntax.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 11:01 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 137GirlNextDoorSeeking
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-ab000a15b230
Originally Posted by BloomingBoy
[View Original Post]
She's changed her game a little. 1000 ppm all covered no oral either way. So sounds like high $ pro now. And that's why I don't do pros. Often as impersonal and antiseptic as a Dr visit. Was hoping to here from someone that took the plunge.
-
03-09-22 10:45 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 33Yeah my SA was F*d up!
Honestly I don't know what was going on with it. I had that account for a couple of years, and there must have been a glitch somewhere, because I honestly paid 19.99 for "premium" last month. However, I suspected and now confirmed (with a new account) that I was not seeing profiles that I should be seeing.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
I don't know what was wrong, but now with the new account at least I can see the current specimens that are out there.
-
03-09-22 10:11 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 578Typical
In my experience, that's normal for a profile with just 1 pic.
Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






