Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1687

    Scarlett (Foxy) in Lakeside

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/59b64...f-94ca51884a61

    Now I'm pretty much exclusively into Asians and Latinas but when someone messaged me about Scarlett I decided to go see her. This was a couple weeks back, had a bit of a hard time scheduling but finally made an appointment. She has a menu with various options and experiences. I went for a mid-level one that included an hour of nude fbsm amongst other things. I arrived about 10 minutes early and waited in the parking lot until she gave me directions inside. Made my way through the maze of apt units and arrived at hers where she was waiting for me in sexy red lingerie (she asked me if I had any outfit requests when making the appointment). Accurate pictures with a very welcoming attitude/smile. She offered me a drink, gave me a small tour of the room / bathroom and we started the fun time with a mutual shower. The whole experience was very sensual and fun. She offers DFK so if that's your thing, there's a lot of it available. The massage itself was partially therapeutic but more sensual and she had me extremely relaxed and twitchy by the flip. The flip came and we had an amazing session with some edging, and then she slipped a cover on and showed me what her mouth can do. Needless to say I finished soon after, and she offered me some water which I definitely needed. I was definitely there for longer than we had scheduled. Her prices are a bit higher than the other FBSM providers but the experience in itself was on a different level compared to the standard office suite providers we have. Of course there are some gems in those groups too, but this was a bit different than my usual experiences and I will definitely be back.

    Seniors feel free to message me for more details that I can provide. Happy mongering.

  2. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her for standard HE finish. But per Private D, her GFE rate is $350 Hh and $500 hr.
    How is her standard FBSM and HE?

  3. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by RobReefer  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know how much FS or BJ upgrades cost with Brazilian Brenda in La Jolla?

    Thanks!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/7c623...a-642edf17b85c
    I've only seen her for standard HE finish. But per Private D, her GFE rate is $350 Hh and $500 hr.

  4. #1684

    Brenda La Jolla upgrades

    Hey does anyone know how much FS or BJ upgrades cost with Brazilian Brenda in La Jolla?

    Thanks!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/7c623...a-642edf17b85c

  5. #1683
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.melissakarincmt.com/

    I do not know why I waited so long to go and see this absolutely perfect beautiful black lady. She is super funny, kind, listens well and has perfected the art of edging. Obviously she works out because her body is in Tip-Top shape. Perfect B cups that are super perky and natural I don't know how they can be that perky and perfect with tiny little black nipples. Her ass you can definitely bounce a quarter off of and you could almost hold it in one hand, the perfect size. I went for the combination massage with the muscle manipulation and followed that up with the sensual. Very legit CMT massage, she really knows what she's doing working out the knots. Then the sensual part started which was nice and slow spends a lot of time squeezing your balls leading up to an amazing release. Seems like the only thing on the menu is the hand job but it is awesome.

    Highly recommend if you like a quality massage, from a super hot black chick who can really have great conversation as well. She is a true sweetheart.

    Cheers.
    There is an expansion of the menu after a few visits, all with upcharge. Her CMT skills are fantastic, and she can flip the switch to sensuality, dirty talk, and general naughtiness flawlessly. Have had daty and BJ in the past.

  6. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.melissakarincmt.com/

    I do not know why I waited so long to go and see this absolutely perfect beautiful black lady. She is super funny, kind, listens well and has perfected the art of edging. Obviously she works out because her body is in Tip-Top shape. Perfect B cups that are super perky and natural I don't know how they can be that perky and perfect with tiny little black nipples. Her ass you can definitely bounce a quarter off of and you could almost hold it in one hand, the perfect size. I went for the combination massage with the muscle manipulation and followed that up with the sensual. Very legit CMT massage, she really knows what she's doing working out the knots. Then the sensual part started which was nice and slow spends a lot of time squeezing your balls leading up to an amazing release. Seems like the only thing on the menu is the hand job but it is awesome.

    Highly recommend if you like a quality massage, from a super hot black chick who can really have great conversation as well. She is a true sweetheart.

    Cheers.
    I'm pretty sure she will suck and swallow a load out of you, but it's a pretty big upcharge.

  7. #1681

    Melissa Karin smoking hot

    https://www.melissakarincmt.com/

    I do not know why I waited so long to go and see this absolutely perfect beautiful black lady. She is super funny, kind, listens well and has perfected the art of edging. Obviously she works out because her body is in Tip-Top shape. Perfect B cups that are super perky and natural I don't know how they can be that perky and perfect with tiny little black nipples. Her ass you can definitely bounce a quarter off of and you could almost hold it in one hand, the perfect size. I went for the combination massage with the muscle manipulation and followed that up with the sensual. Very legit CMT massage, she really knows what she's doing working out the knots. Then the sensual part started which was nice and slow spends a lot of time squeezing your balls leading up to an amazing release. Seems like the only thing on the menu is the hand job but it is awesome.

    Highly recommend if you like a quality massage, from a super hot black chick who can really have great conversation as well. She is a true sweetheart.

    Cheers.

  8. #1680
    Quote Originally Posted by JPF  [View Original Post]
    If you look back at my post #1440 from 12/6/2021 you'll see that I point out how the same pictures are used on a site in St. Louis including the date on a piece of paper.
    The photoshop is one clue that she's fake, the other is that those are all pictures of extremely famous pornstar Sophie Dee haha.

  9. #1679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    The picture of the certified massage therapist couldn't look any less real.

    https://sandiego.rubmd.com/4a3a0d17-...6-66520fa68c00

    Some of these scammers are so funny.
    If you look back at my post #1440 from 12/6/2021 you'll see that I point out how the same pictures are used on a site in St. Louis including the date on a piece of paper.

  10. #1678
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    That's so wrong, that I almost choked on my breakfast while reading it.

    On one hand, I'm offended on behalf of Baller55, but you made me laugh more than you should've. (.
    LOL. Glad you at least you found some entertainment value 😉.

  11. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    The picture of the certified massage therapist couldn't look any less real.

    https://sandiego.rubmd.com/4a3a0d17-...6-66520fa68c00

    Some of these scammers are so funny.
    Good with the photoshop LOL.

  12. #1676

    So dumb

    The picture of the certified massage therapist couldn't look any less real.

    https://sandiego.rubmd.com/4a3a0d17-...6-66520fa68c00

    Some of these scammers are so funny.

  13. #1675

    Little House Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    My regular ATF was not available yesterday and with the wife gone, I had all day Saturday to play. I had a list of girls to try but no one was answering their texts. I'm sure some of you have been there, the more you search, the more you want to get out there. With RR being down and not many links to RubMD yet, researching is a little more challenging. I ended up selecting Ariel in Old Town (seemed more like Linda Vista to me). https://sandiego.rubmd.com/61195ff6-...-8950daab7e5e. She works out of a tiny house just off Morena. On the positive, her pictures are her. She's young, attractive, great body. Her massage skills were really good. I asked for firm and it was spa quality. In that respect, it did get me relaxed from a tough week. She definitely teases the boys and I guess because I responded to it, she spent a lot of time teasing my ass, but it seems her only method for HE is the JackHammer. Her English (she's Latina) is decent, but she never slowed down (despite my asking) or changed it up.

    She did climb on board for body slides, and nibbled at my ear but no kissing. Her ad has a VIP for $$$ (I paid $$) for FBSM, so I figured there was more available and offered to move up to VIP if there was, but either she feigned not understanding or the ad was BS, nothing got added.

    I might visit again if I want just a massage and it's $ . 4 like one of her reviews says, but otherwise there is so much better out there.

    I guess the irony is that about an hour after I left I got texts from 3 of the providers I contacted to set up appts. I wish I had been more patient.
    I saw Ariel when she first started advertising and saw her during her $100 and $140 specials. The $140 special was a little better with more teasing, but you have to almost initiate the fun. Her massage is good for the specials, but not sure if I would pay the VIP for $300 when there are other talents out there that knows how to tease and please.

    I would see her again if she ran her $140 FBSM specials.

  14. #1674

    Not what I hoped for, but it was a B- (Ariel)

    My regular ATF was not available yesterday and with the wife gone, I had all day Saturday to play. I had a list of girls to try but no one was answering their texts. I'm sure some of you have been there, the more you search, the more you want to get out there. With RR being down and not many links to RubMD yet, researching is a little more challenging. I ended up selecting Ariel in Old Town (seemed more like Linda Vista to me). https://sandiego.rubmd.com/61195ff6-...-8950daab7e5e. She works out of a tiny house just off Morena. On the positive, her pictures are her. She's young, attractive, great body. Her massage skills were really good. I asked for firm and it was spa quality. In that respect, it did get me relaxed from a tough week. She definitely teases the boys and I guess because I responded to it, she spent a lot of time teasing my ass, but it seems her only method for HE is the JackHammer. Her English (she's Latina) is decent, but she never slowed down (despite my asking) or changed it up.

    She did climb on board for body slides, and nibbled at my ear but no kissing. Her ad has a VIP for $$$ (I paid $$) for FBSM, so I figured there was more available and offered to move up to VIP if there was, but either she feigned not understanding or the ad was BS, nothing got added.

    I might visit again if I want just a massage and it's $ . 4 like one of her reviews says, but otherwise there is so much better out there.

    I guess the irony is that about an hour after I left I got texts from 3 of the providers I contacted to set up appts. I wish I had been more patient.

  15. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    Sucks that it's over but I hope I come across an ad from her one of these days. I can never get enough of the preggos.
    That's so wrong, that I almost choked on my breakfast while reading it.

    On one hand, I'm offended on behalf of Baller55, but you made me laugh more than you should've. (.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape