Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 888 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7498

    Bad Vibe

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Savannah Rayne since my last post on Feb. 17? I heard she lost her residence and spent a little time at LEO's place.
    I have never met her and don't plan too. She put me in a group text with a bunch of other dudes and there was a lot of locker room talk. I immediately started blocking everyone on that chat. Possibly a setup. Didn't stick around to find out.

  2. #7497

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame! She was a good one! Hopefully she will resurface she had mentioned one time about moving to Piedmont.

    On another note, has anyone heard anything from Soccer Mom?
    Her ad is up on Tryst. Wasn't aware she had disappeared.

  3. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Savannah Rayne since my last post on Feb. 17? I heard she lost her residence and spent a little time at LEO's place.
    That's a shame! She was a good one! Hopefully she will resurface she had mentioned one time about moving to Piedmont.

    On another note, has anyone heard anything from Soccer Mom?

  4. #7495

    Savannah Rayne

    Has anyone heard from Savannah Rayne since my last post on Feb. 17? I heard she lost her residence and spent a little time at LEO's place.

  5. #7494

    Alicia

    Not sure if this posted and forgot link. Still cannot upload pics incase ad goes down. Someone PM me if you can help with uploading pics. Thanks.

    I saw this one this morning. Very responsive. Rates are 100/175/275. She sent a face pic and wanted to exchanged pics and I did. Opted for Hhr. She was at a motel in Greer. No smoke smell in room. She is less than 5' and around 100 lbs. No obvious signs of demons but may have some. She gives a good CBJ to start then multiple positions were had. Overall a good time. YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/698945033188

  6. #7493

    Alicia

    I saw this one this morning. Very responsive. Rates are 100/175/275. She sent a face pic and wanted to exchanged pics and I did. Opted for Hhr. She was at a motel in Greer. No smoke smell in room. She is less than 5' and around 100 lbs. No obvious signs of demons but may have some. She gives a good CBJ to start then multiple positions were had. Overall a good time. YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/698945033188

  7. #7492

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by ManChuck  [View Original Post]
    Lollipop Doll is near Easley. MILF with great personality and curvy. Huge breasts. No demons and safe home. Easy to deal with. She comes across as cold on the phone. In person she super chill and laid back.
    I have to second that. Always a great time.

  8. #7491

    Sexy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Jblk123  [View Original Post]
    Are there any girls around Easley your right about stg they all want deposit.
    Lollipop Doll is near Easley. MILF with great personality and curvy. Huge breasts. No demons and safe home. Easy to deal with. She comes across as cold on the phone. In person she super chill and laid back.

  9. #7490

    Easley any girls around

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    STG appraisal:

    Fakes.

    Scams.

    Fattys.

    Disgusting pigs.

    Ugly toads.

    Meth heads.

    GPS skanks.

    Fags.

    A very select few real and semi-worth the visit.
    Are there any girls around Easley your right about stg they all want deposit.

  10. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by DatyFanatic  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/943355019227

    Text first question was what city are you in. Well you advertised in Greenville, so red flag.

    $120 deposit by cash app. DEAL BREAKER!
    STG appraisal:

    Fakes.

    Scams.

    Fattys.

    Disgusting pigs.

    Ugly toads.

    Meth heads.

    GPS skanks.

    Fags.

    A very select few real and semi-worth the visit.

  11. #7488

    Any Weekend Recommendations

    Hello Mongers,

    Will be in town Friday for the weekend. I've seen plenty of nice girls from this area that travel up to DMV, so not to work in their hometown.

    Looking for any thick bodies with phat ass and great BBBJ. Read tff. Just need to know who legit and no games.

    Thanks.

  12. #7487

    Anything in or around Greenwood?

    It seems the streets of Greenwood are dead and the ones that post on STG are fake or flaky. Does anybody know anyone here that is in the game. I would greatly appreciate any leads anyone may have.

  13. #7486

    Another SCAM!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/943355019227

    Text first question was what city are you in. Well you advertised in Greenville, so red flag.

    $120 deposit by cash app. DEAL BREAKER!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 113.jpg‎   112.jpg‎   111.jpg‎  

  14. #7485

    Nothing to show

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssociation  [View Original Post]
    The picture on this one are all over the internet.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/492777245547

    Stay safe.
    The ad is down and without a picture or a name it is anyone's guess who you were referring to. For future reference, attaching a picture is always helpful.

    Welcome to the forum, BA!

    LtB.

  15. #7484

    New Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one yesterday. Ask for rates qv 150. Hh 200. Hr 250. I opted for Hhr. She sends location. I arrive and she sends room number. I walk in and she is beautiful. Pics are accurate maybe a few pounds heavier (10-15 lbs). She is dressed in sexy outfit. I pay donation and lay on the bed. She takes her top off and she starts a HJ. Goes for and few minutes then ask if I want to upgrade. I already paid 200. She wanted a 100 more for CBJ and 300 more for FS. I stuck with the hh and cut my losses. Hope this helps someone out. YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/584870632967
    Greatly appreciate the update. I was surprised when I started reading the report that she was real but then it all started to make sense when you got to the upsell in the bed.

    Thank you very much sir.

    Stay safe.

    Kilgor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape