Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 13295
-
03-11-22 08:30 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 99Neice of Uncle LEO?
Young lady said she was in Gaffney in her add but told me via snapchat she was at the Comfort2 home by Hilton downtown Anderson. Next to the Anderson City Police Dept.
https://seneca.skipthegames.com/fema...5/180151732500[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
03-11-22 00:35 #7489Regular Member

Posts: 21Damn guess all the best ones are gone for now. Hopefully they'll show back up soon.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 00:29 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 565That is exactly what I am afraid of! That jewelry didn't hinder her performance though. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 00:26 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 565Yes, it is up but shows she hasn't been online in a week. She was normally on there pretty regularly.
Originally Posted by ManChuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 19:35 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 156Someone a few weeks ago said she had some new ankle jewelry. Probably related to that if she's MIA.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 16:33 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 229YMMV. Possible scam
This is in regards to guy that was on here a few weeks back, wanting to pimp out his girlfriend.
I've had a few conversations with him and apparently now the plan is threesomes with him included. Not sure if that was her idea or his (seems like it was his.)
He reached out to me about it, but wouldn't answer any questions about her looks, age, etc. I asked for a picture, and in return he asked for my phone number.
I offered an email address instead and he came up with some lame excuse about his girlfriend not liking my email address (as if it had anything to do with her).
So this is either a scam or the worlds worst threesome in the making. Either way, be careful out there.
-
03-10-22 14:40 #7484Regular Member

Posts: 21Bad Vibe
I have never met her and don't plan too. She put me in a group text with a bunch of other dudes and there was a lot of locker room talk. I immediately started blocking everyone on that chat. Possibly a setup. Didn't stick around to find out.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 13:45 #7483Regular Member

Posts: 21Tryst
Her ad is up on Tryst. Wasn't aware she had disappeared.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 12:24 #7482Senior Member

Posts: 565That's a shame! She was a good one! Hopefully she will resurface she had mentioned one time about moving to Piedmont.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
On another note, has anyone heard anything from Soccer Mom?
-
03-10-22 11:45 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 357Savannah Rayne
Has anyone heard from Savannah Rayne since my last post on Feb. 17? I heard she lost her residence and spent a little time at LEO's place.
-
03-10-22 10:19 #7480Senior Member

Posts: 178Alicia
Not sure if this posted and forgot link. Still cannot upload pics incase ad goes down. Someone PM me if you can help with uploading pics. Thanks.
I saw this one this morning. Very responsive. Rates are 100/175/275. She sent a face pic and wanted to exchanged pics and I did. Opted for Hhr. She was at a motel in Greer. No smoke smell in room. She is less than 5' and around 100 lbs. No obvious signs of demons but may have some. She gives a good CBJ to start then multiple positions were had. Overall a good time. YMMV.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/698945033188
-
03-10-22 10:16 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 178Alicia
I saw this one this morning. Very responsive. Rates are 100/175/275. She sent a face pic and wanted to exchanged pics and I did. Opted for Hhr. She was at a motel in Greer. No smoke smell in room. She is less than 5' and around 100 lbs. No obvious signs of demons but may have some. She gives a good CBJ to start then multiple positions were had. Overall a good time. YMMV.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/698945033188
-
03-10-22 07:37 #7478Senior Member

Posts: 323Lollipop
I have to second that. Always a great time.
Originally Posted by ManChuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 21:44 #7477Regular Member

Posts: 21Sexy MILF
Lollipop Doll is near Easley. MILF with great personality and curvy. Huge breasts. No demons and safe home. Easy to deal with. She comes across as cold on the phone. In person she super chill and laid back.
Originally Posted by Jblk123
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 14:59 #7476Regular Member

Posts: 22Easley any girls around
Are there any girls around Easley your right about stg they all want deposit.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





