LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 552 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3471

    I Say

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP.

    .
    Congratulations! Let 'them walk. They're sparing you the embarrassment of ripping yourself off. Some guys claim to score nicely in the VIP rooms. I haven't and I won't and I know it. My chances are zero, so I stay on the main floor or in the private dance area. It is much less expensive, the lighting and viewing is better and my chances rise to maybe twenty percent at best.

    It's the nature of the game in Seattle anymore. The old days are over 'round these parts.

  2. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP..
    I've had a feeling that we may be at a stand-still with Seattle strip clubs for a while. For the same reason I order the same dish at my favorite restaurants to avoid the possible disappointment, I stick with my usual go-to's. Monse will always provide and will work with your budget, but if I want something a little fresher to look at; I see Lola who recently made her way to Sugars. She's never charged me more than $2-300 for FS and the Sugars private room sofas are excellent for doggy.

  3. #3469

    Don't worry

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP..
    Bro,

    Based on your alias I can guess where you come from. The girls think you guys make a lot of cash and are desperate for intimacy. Hence they upcharge.

  4. #3468

    I have tried

    I have tried that, they justget angry and walk away, one even calledme cheap because I didn't want to pay 500 for 15 min VIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I knew a dancer who used to throw out very high prices. Her believe was, a percentage of guys will pay it. Another percentage will pass. And some will try to negotiate. She had a rate in mind she would come down to if customers counter offered. That's not always the case but I know that there area few of the newer girls who will negotiate rates if guys ask.
    .

  5. #3467

    Negotiation standards

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I knew a dancer who used to throw out very high prices. Her believe was, a percentage of guys will pay it. Another percentage will pass. And some will try to negotiate. She had a rate in mind she would come down to if customers counter offered. That's not always the case but I know that there area few of the newer girls who will negotiate rates if guys ask.
    I think this is the case with most pros, SBs, strippers, etc. I've definitely hooked up with folks at a fraction of the cost that I see on this or that board because of asking and negotiating. Some of these 700/20 minutes dancers can be closer to 300/ hr depending on the situation and comfort level (read: creepiness / murder vibes).

  6. #3466

    Nothing new under the sun

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    What's up with all the "new girls in the industry ", I have been to pandoras and sugars and all the "new" girls have insane prices, I have been quoted 500/15.

    , 700/30 min, is anyone paying that much for nothing guaranteed?, I can go and hire an escort for 250/300 and no have to worry about getting caught. Just my opinion.
    I knew a dancer who used to throw out very high prices. Her believe was, a percentage of guys will pay it. Another percentage will pass. And some will try to negotiate. She had a rate in mind she would come down to if customers counter offered. That's not always the case but I know that there area few of the newer girls who will negotiate rates if guys ask.

  7. #3465

    New girls

    What's up with all the "new girls in the industry ", I have been to pandoras and sugars and all the "new" girls have insane prices, I have been quoted 500/15.

    , 700/30 min, is anyone paying that much for nothing guaranteed?, I can go and hire an escort for 250/300 and no have to worry about getting caught. Just my opinion.

  8. #3464

    Not it

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    The question is "does anyone NOT CIP Monse".
    Few times I see her its COT / CIM.

  9. #3463

    Wrong question about Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone CIP Monse?
    The question is "does anyone NOT CIP Monse".

  10. #3462
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her at the playground?

    https://instagram.com/misspeachxcrea...dium=copy_link

    She's a barista too.
    Tried to hook up with her several times but was GPS and then when she finally agreed, went ape shit on me saying I texted her too much when I texted her when she told me to do so. Good luck.

  11. #3461

    Misspeachxcream

    Has anyone seen her at the playground?

    https://instagram.com/misspeachxcrea...dium=copy_link

    She's a barista too.

  12. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Anyone CIP Monse?
    Many times, CIA as well. Treat her good, she knows the deal and accepts it.

  13. #3459

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I got one the other day. Ahe is awesome.
    Anyone CIP Monse?

  14. #3458

    Brazilian at Kittens

    Any intel on dancer who goes by Brazilian from Kittens? Does she do CBJ / CFS?.

  15. #3457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Monse does a great tittyfuck BBBJ.
    I got one the other day. Ahe is awesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape