Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 19559
-
03-11-22 02:08 #8429Senior Member

Posts: 544If you're taking about Orchid on Aurora, it's a FS place. Nearly all FS places are cash only, so it's kinda rookie to not bring cash. It's also much better from a cover-your-ass perspective; it's a good thing if there's no paper trail showing you paid $200 for a $60-$90 massage.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
Yelling and being impatient isn't cool though, seems like we need more context. What was she yelling about? What was she being impatient about? Were you pressing her to take a CC?
Also not sure what's wrong with it being dark, I kinda like that unless it seems they're trying to cover up a lack of cleanliness, but orchid has always been really clean when I've been there.
-
03-11-22 00:31 #8428Senior Member

Posts: 36Orchid
Yeah, the last 3 times I've gone to Orchid I've wondered why I went. I've seen one gal I thought was pretty-ish but gave a C- CBJ (felt like she was using her teeth), and a couple others who want you to wrap it up immediately! Not relaxing at all. I'd rather get a massage than shitty FS.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 22:09 #8427Senior Member

Posts: 29According to Cici today, Kaia is on vacation until May.
Originally Posted by Talboy2131
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 20:04 #8426Senior Member

Posts: 303Orchrid and Champion
So tried out Orchard but I got this yelling lady who said cash only and was not being patient at all. Is that normal there? I left because its cash only and went to champ as stated below. And its really dark in there
Also took my luck at champ and saw coco and the usual happened.
-
03-10-22 15:01 #8425Regular Member

Posts: 21Yss I did a couple times. They say no and won't tell me her schedule. Guessing she moved on.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 13:09 #8424Senior Member

Posts: 265Bbbj & bbfs
Trip down memory lane! Used to be Bali Hi in Lynnwood near where the Tesla dealer is now that offered BBFS along with Anne's, VIP, Euro Touch. Bali Hi was my first spa experience and as I was leaving passed my next door neighbor who was going in, LOL. That neighbor told me of many places that offered BBFS.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 12:03 #8423Senior Member

Posts: 284Thoughts
Here's a bit more that I've heard from more than one girl.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
O They're worked hard. They often work 14 hour days, 7 days a week.
O They primarily are working just for tips. Some parlors may give a small portion of the massage fee but others keep it for themselves and the girls work for tips.
O A reason they quit and move is because of the work hours. When they need a break, they quit, take some time off, and move to another place.
-
03-10-22 11:45 #8422Regular Member

Posts: 3Waxing with HE
Anyone on this board have a waxing experience with HE? My significant other wants me to get things cleaned up, if I'm going to adhere to the pain — hoping for some pleasure too. Thanks in advance for input.
-
03-10-22 11:18 #8421Senior Member

Posts: 196Very interesting. I have a regular Chinese girl who has opened up to me quite a bit. She says she has a daughter and that her daughter lives with "uncle" in California. I always wonder if that's why she does the job.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 02:20 #8420Senior Member

Posts: 284Thoughts
Here's a bit more that I've heard from more than one girl.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
O They're worked hard. They often work 14 hour days, 7 days a week.
O They primarily are working just for tips. Some parlors may give a small portion of the massage fee but others keep it for themselves and the girls work for tips.
O A reason they quit and move is because of the work hours. When they need a break, they quit, take some time off, and move to another place.
-
03-10-22 00:52 #8419Banned Member

Posts: 907Kaia
Did you try calling them?
Originally Posted by Talboy2131
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-22 00:11 #8418Senior Member

Posts: 617Nothing new for her since last Aug.
Originally Posted by Talboy2131
[View Original Post]
Other reviews from Jan show CFS and BBBJ avail for $$.
-
03-10-22 00:01 #8417Senior Member

Posts: 50Lotus
I didn't catch her name but can confirm the menu. But had to work for it. I thought the massage sucked; mostly pressing and light strokes but not in a fun way. The space is a bit if a dump and chilly even after I turned on the space heater.
Originally Posted by Ggwp996
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the reviews and wanted to add a field report of my own. My search for a deep turning to prolonged teasing massage continues as this place wasn't it.
-
03-09-22 20:16 #8416Regular Member

Posts: 21Any reports on airport massage Everett. Curious if Kaia is still there.
-
03-09-22 19:49 #8415Senior Member

Posts: 906And reps about BBBJ and BBFS.
Not exactly true.
Originally Posted by OceanExplorer
[View Original Post]
Anne's (now Kings), VIP, and Euro all have had a rep for BBFS for a very long time. When I came into that scene in the mid-90's Anne's and Euro already offered it.
Around the same time there were several shops in Renton that also offered uncovered services. There was one long-gone store on Grady way that had pretty young things, a room with a futon for an extra $20, and several girls who liked it up the ass.
With some exceptions, my own experience is that BBFS and other VIP services are more likely to be available if you are a well-known customer with a good rep. Since I have been playing there for a long time a lot of the mamas remember me (and I probably inseminated them 25 or 30 years ago) so their girls will know what I expect.










Reply With Quote






