Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 1287 1787 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 33760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21970
    Quote Originally Posted by Blately  [View Original Post]
    Here is my review posted in Jan. Please note, this info is old, and this industry causes burn out in all but a few providers.

    Haven't seen her in a few years. She used to dance at a club in RI. Back then they were good experiences. She had a soft spinner body and seemed generally into it. Was nice, loved weed but was somewhat unreliable. Started trying to up sell, so I stopped. This information is old, probably 3 years.
    The name of the game is more money. When these providers charge 150 and others are charging 400+, it's a no brainer that they're behind the curb. It explains why a lot of LC and STG girls are going to Seeking. There's only a handful of those that are somewhat decent that still charges 80-100. Even then, it's only short lived.

  2. #21969

    I'm with you

    Quote Originally Posted by SamWiseGamgee  [View Original Post]
    Is definitely killing a lot for me. I was about to meet someone this weekend but 80 $ for a full gas tank just killed the whole thing. Its frustrating when these girls make you drive 30-40 min one way and charge that outrageous amount of money for an okay experience.
    With the price of gas and inflation thru the roof, I stick with reliable provider nearby or an AMP. Anything over $300 is a no go for me no matter how hot she is. Fuck that $500 an hour bullshit.

  3. #21968
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Yazmin posted again on skip the games she was my first choice, I will report back with my experience. I'm really trying to skip the AMP.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/438743587401
    Here is my review posted in Jan. Please note, this info is old, and this industry causes burn out in all but a few providers.

    Haven't seen her in a few years. She used to dance at a club in RI. Back then they were good experiences. She had a soft spinner body and seemed generally into it. Was nice, loved weed but was somewhat unreliable. Started trying to up sell, so I stopped. This information is old, probably 3 years.

  4. #21967

    Keira. Come play with Keira

    Scam girl. I'm stupid and paid $50 for Transportation from Grand Rapids to Newaygo. No call no show. I'm out 50 without even HJ. Scam girl Keira on STG. She just posted a hour ago! Don't make mistake I did Mongers. I feel very stupid!

  5. #21966

    Yasmine Devine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Yazmin posted again on skip the games she was my first choice, I will report back with my experience. I'm really trying to skip the AMP.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/438743587401
    I've had her before. She is definitely attractive with a nice spinner body but overall kinda mechanical and very cold. I would repeat in a pinch but nothing much else to say about her really. But your experience may differ from mine.

  6. #21965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog170  [View Original Post]
    Seeking profile: https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-a349e88a504c.

    Have fun. She's very high mileage.
    Thanks. I'll need it.

  7. #21964

    Daisydolly2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Sugar baby forums? But I ain't going to lie. Daisy smiling pic make me want to try her. Me and her been texting for over 3 weeks and she never seem mad I haven't made a time to see her. So I definitely got to see her and hopefully I enjoy myself.
    Seeking profile: https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-a349e88a504c.

    Have fun. She's very high mileage.

  8. #21963

    The gas price

    Is definitely killing a lot for me. I was about to meet someone this weekend but 80 $ for a full gas tank just killed the whole thing. Its frustrating when these girls make you drive 30-40 min one way and charge that outrageous amount of money for an okay experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I follow a bunch of girls on twitter, some local and some national. There was a whole big conversation today about how a lot of them have never been so slow, and I am like has it dawned on you that your rates have gotten out of control. There are only so many guys who can shell out $1000 an hour and if your ass aint flawless you won't be the one he is spending it on. This is especially true when the markets are down and gas is $4. 25 a gallon.

    So many of these girls need to be back down into the $300 an hour range but they are too damn stubborn to do lower their rates. Its like they can't possibly fathom that the first thing people cut in their budget is disceretionary spending and there is nothing more discretionary than a hooker.
    .

  9. #21962

    Yazmin devine

    Yazmin posted again on skip the games she was my first choice, I will report back with my experience. I'm really trying to skip the AMP.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/438743587401

  10. #21961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog170  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported on here, several times, check the sugar baby forum. Smoker, drugs, flaky, I passed on her.
    Sugar baby forums? But I ain't going to lie. Daisy smiling pic make me want to try her. Me and her been texting for over 3 weeks and she never seem mad I haven't made a time to see her. So I definitely got to see her and hopefully I enjoy myself.

  11. #21960

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I will contact this girl latest this Friday, I like her look https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/145614033351.

    Hope to meet her and report back.
    She's been reported on here, several times, check the sugar baby forum. Smoker, drugs, flaky, I passed on her.

  12. #21959

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I will contact this girl latest this Friday, I like her look https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/145614033351.

    Hope to meet her and report back.
    Dude she's been written about like a dozen times. Your not missing much if you don't see her.

  13. #21958

    Escort

    I will contact this girl latest this Friday, I like her look https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/145614033351.

    Hope to meet her and report back.

  14. #21957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately this is all true guys, she is not the sweet, cutie we have seen in the past. She is a junk box now and has fallen hard and far from where she was.

    She does not look like any of those pictures posted in her recent ad and time with her is not really good or fun like it used to be.
    Last time I saw her was over 2 years ago. Back then, it was a no repeat business for me.

  15. #21956

    Chelsea car date?

    Anyone been w Sky in Chelsea? Been mulling this one for a couple hours now might Toft can't find any other reviews though.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24056191

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape