Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 9452
-
03-09-22 09:07 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 47Hi everyone.
I was wanting to know what the abbreviations are for the websites that these ladies are on?
I want to go meet one of them at Fec but I don't know what it stands for LOL.
I read some pages on this forum but sadly I can't find it so please help.
Thanks.
-
03-08-22 19:34 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 292I dumped a load into her yesterday. She's okay. Her face is avg. Body is decent but not smoking hot. She was into dfk but overall felt a bit mechanical. She was a great fuck but just didn't have much of a connection. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Gbrand
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 18:11 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 349Candy at FEC
Has anyone seen Candy at FEC yet.
She is a BBFS provider, and picture look promising, so I'm a bit surprised there's no reports.
Reverse image search also doesn't get any hits.
-
03-07-22 05:08 #3479Banned Member

Posts: 713Seya FEC
Yeah they changed the pictures this trip. The first trip when she was here about 3 weeks ago had a photo of her holding her cell phone and taking a picture of herself in the mirror. That particular photograph was real but yes you are correct the current photographs are not real.
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 23:28 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 329Obv ymmv
"YMMV" is a given w / almost every single provider out there (escort / massage, or w / e).
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
Since she'd caught my attention, I'd been checking reviews and at the time they seemed to be okay, but weren't really getting me hyped about potentially seeing her.
Given that folks down here seem to tend to be fairly forgiving in the looks ratings, a 7. 46 doesn't inspire much confidence. LOL.
Looks 7. 46 / Performance 7. 77.
I don't want to outright discourage anyone else from giving her a try, but my comment was more directed at my own striking of her name from my list of potential providers to visit. I think I've been getting pickier w / the local scene, as I find more and more pleasurable company just south of the border.
-
03-06-22 08:44 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 292While I agree YNMV from time to time due to personal chemistry and just the providers overall mood at the time BUT exactly like the PIcS?! Damn that's a bit forgiving. The pics are a 9 or 10. Seya is more like. 6 to 7. Definitely not the person in the pics. Again I didn't have a bad time with her. Just there are better options.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 12:36 #3476Banned Member

Posts: 713YMMV I guess on Seya
I know another guy here who absolutely loves her. We both had similar experiences with a true GFE combined with PSE.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
Here was my review when she was here about 3 weeks ago.
Seya with FEC.
Tiny little spinner that is 28 years old and looks exactly like a pictures which is very rare and this day and age LOL. Nice GFE with lots of kissing. She's about 5 ft tall, probably weighs about 102 lb, sort of athletic stocky bill but not an ounce of fat on her. You could definitely bounce quarters off of her tiny little tight ass. Nice BBBJ with good attempts at DT, although her build is so small makes it tough to get it all the way in but she got a good 80% of the little Lebowski inside her mouth. I was getting close to unloading in her beautiful little mouth so I asked her to come up and kiss me some more and she started grinding her Kitty lips on me and before I knew it she had slipped me inside. She was riding for a good 10 minutes, has really nice man-made large C cups. Really wide big nipples which are super sexy. Went through several positions and I told her that I was about to unload and then I wanted CIM. She spun around and opened her mouth and I squirted 3 days worth inside her mouth and she continued to suck it for at least another minute which felt amazing. Would definitely go back and see her.
Cheers.
-
03-05-22 12:11 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 329Seya
Her reviews are kind of sub-par. I was really intrigued by the pics, but the reviews (you know where) kept mentioning weird things that she'd do and that would kill the mood (constantly wiping the dick with a tissue while giving head, for instance).
Originally Posted by Baller55
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 23:56 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 292SEYA at FEC. Meh
This review is late but I'll keep it short. Pics are definitely not her. She's not ugly but she sort of has a butter face in person and she's not fat but not skinny either. She's a bit big bone with broad shoulders. Service was also very mechanical. Not a terrible experience but so much better fish out there.
-
03-04-22 23:54 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 292Hmm bitter taste? Lube?? Umm that sounds like cum. You were probably tasting the 10 dudes she did bare prior to your visit. I know I came in her deep and plenty and shot a really large load into her. No amount of washing is going to wash out all that cum.
Originally Posted by TootsieJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 22:39 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 112More Arisa report
Saw Arisa yesterday early evening (1 hr season). Greeted me excitingly! Short somewhat stacked phat hips (not as petite as Ash). In terms of service comparison, Arisa is GFE, Ash is PSE.
Opted for cover, BBBJ with BLS is good. Love the popping sound after she lets go of my dick / balls. Didn't rim even after she soap up my butthole and raising my hips so she can rim me but didn't go there.
Quirkiness (that I don't like): She puts too much lube. It is all over her groin area. I pounded her in mish but that fake porn face that she makes kinda it's a turn off. I'm not big but it's just too much. *my dick do looks like a giant when I'm right beside her (LOL) but its too much.
I've noticed that MSOG is YMMV in some SDAG ladies. Or it is just me?
-
03-03-22 21:25 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 177Thanks! Didn't think to search her on TER in OC since they usually use a different name there.
Originally Posted by Apharmd
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 18:28 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 144Here are her TER reviews.
Originally Posted by Waab182
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7071582-357668
Overall consensus is she's young, natural, and very attractive. Service sounds pretty standard for a kgirl but not as good as the more "service oriented" providers with the same agency. The VIP rate seems to be because of her youthful age / appearance or it's a San Diego thing, like how Petra's rate is different than in OC than it is here.
-
03-03-22 16:46 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 177Ms. 11
Anyone have any info on Ms. 11 at SDAG? Pics look familiar.
-
03-02-22 19:22 #3468Banned Member

Posts: 713I was there at 10 am and was the first appointment, clean as a whistle. LOL the way she screams. "I'm so crazy".
Originally Posted by TootsieJoe
[View Original Post]
When you DATO.
Great girl and great agency.










Reply With Quote





