Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8418
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I normally go for just a HJ. But using the advanced search feature at Rubmaps it appears that Natural Healing Spa may offer a CBJ. The last time I went to Blue Sky Spa it was HJ only.
    Got it, thanks as always!

  2. #8417
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    I saw both a few times through the pandemic. I've tried calling ahead recently (within the past few months) and have heard a few mixed things when calling ahead. Both that they don't work there anymore and that she hasn't shown up yet for her shift. If they've gone to over spots I'd definitely love to find out. This is my first hearing about Mia at ET.
    I'd love to find out where they are now too.

  3. #8416
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I think based on the last review of Natural Healing I may roll the dice there. I've also driven past I think its called blue sky maybe close by there. I'm willing to walk if need be.
    I normally go for just a HJ. But using the advanced search feature at Rubmaps it appears that Natural Healing Spa may offer a CBJ. The last time I went to Blue Sky Spa it was HJ only.

  4. #8415

    Now you've got me thinking about it

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any chance Yukigo, Marissa or Lisa456 might provide this? Mickey gives a great HJ with prostate, but hands only afaik. Chen Chen of old was amazing at this. But she's long gone.

    So, after a recent experience, I'm looking for the opposite. A fantastic, mindblowing tantric massage with lots of edging, some prostate work, etc. Looks aren't nearly as important. BBBJ or tongue teasing / rimming is nice, but not critical.
    Did you ever find this? Now it's stuck in my head.

  5. #8414
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with RM premium (or personal experience) tell me the last time there was a FS report at QQ in FedWay? The ladies there are smoking hot (yay) but wear yoga pants (boo).
    Latest review was a standard HJ, but hinted at more can be had. PM'd you.

  6. #8413

    It's been awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with RM premium (or personal experience) tell me the last time there was a FS report at QQ in FedWay? The ladies there are smoking hot (yay) but wear yoga pants (boo).
    The last report of FS was way back in June 2020.

  7. #8412
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I have a very good history with them. Most of the girls give a very good professional grade massage and a HE. But most do not even allow OTC. You are not going to see any boobs there.
    Thanks. I think based on the last review of Natural Healing I may roll the dice there. I've also driven past I think its called blue sky maybe close by there. I'm willing to walk if need be.

  8. #8411
    I saw both a few times through the pandemic. I've tried calling ahead recently (within the past few months) and have heard a few mixed things when calling ahead. Both that they don't work there anymore and that she hasn't shown up yet for her shift. If they've gone to over spots I'd definitely love to find out. This is my first hearing about Mia at ET.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Both Mia and Bianca left with the pandemic. Mia was recently at ET but left after a day or two.

  9. #8410

    Qq = fs?

    Anyone with RM premium (or personal experience) tell me the last time there was a FS report at QQ in FedWay? The ladies there are smoking hot (yay) but wear yoga pants (boo).

  10. #8409

    Gone from Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by GordoCabeza  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Mia and / or Bianca are still at Royal. Recently moved back to area, saw them in 18/19, and was curious / hopeful they're still around.
    Both Mia and Bianca left with the pandemic. Mia was recently at ET but left after a day or two.

  11. #8408

    Royal

    Anyone know if Mia and / or Bianca are still at Royal. Recently moved back to area, saw them in 18/19, and was curious / hopeful they're still around.

  12. #8407
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    It happened more when I lived in Anchorage probably a dozen times in the 3 years I was there participating in the hobby. It happened to me just last week in a Northern parlor just last week and I was unprepared for it so even though I usually have the extra cash I didn't on this occasion, as it happened in a place that has even has a couple reports of no HE at all just depends on getting the right one at the right time.
    Yes I been to a couple HJ only places that ended up going FS. I believe it depends on if the provider likes you and you treats them nice. Both places didn't have an protection it was BBFS because well it usually is HJ only parlor.

  13. #8406
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Any recent, as in very recent, reviews? Have not stopped by but may this week. Looking for basic rub, HJ finish but want a new pair of boobs, bigger the better, to cum on.
    I have a very good history with them. Most of the girls give a very good professional grade massage and a HE. But most do not even allow OTC. You are not going to see any boobs there.

  14. #8405
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Older lady with small tits. OTC only and offered a HJ after the flip with negotiations.
    Ty sir. . will pass that action.

  15. #8404

    UTR non AMP therapists

    Hi All,

    I did a round of this a while ago and it was successful. So I am trying again.

    Looking trade information on non AMP under the radar therapists. I have a few in Seattle / Bellevue area that are still in practice that I can vouch for.

    Please have your own intel to trade, and about non AMP therapists.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape