Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 22149
-
03-08-22 15:33 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 1474March 5th /6th. Some good, some bad. TL; DR DO NOT GO BACK WITH GABRIELLA FROM BT'S
Drought in my city the worst I have seen since the beginning of the pandemic, so I decided to take a weekend trip to Detroit. First stop Bogarts, relatively light day shift in terms of customers and dancers, saw a nice MILF age 52/53, name Annabella, nice big tits, lot of tats as well. Went up in the VIP and agreed upon 150, BJ and rode me like a champ with no condom (yes I am getting tested) for a woman who is 52 that pussy felt better than women in my age bracket (21-30) after 30 minutes I saw another MILF / older woman, black woman named Kim who goes by Shy Girl, went up in the VIP and agreed again on 150, BJ and CFS doggy. I then went over to Silver Cricket, didn't really see anything I liked but stayed for half an hour, I did see two dancers fight which was entertaining. Went to dinner and then went to BT's and that's when my night was ruined, walked in, sat at the bar and observed the women with a beer. I have said before I like the vibe at night at BT's and some of the best pussy I have ever fucked was at BT's (Italian, mid 20's with big ass). Anyway I am approached by Gabriella, glasses, early to mid 20's, fat ass either latino or white. We chat for a minute and said her rates are $200 right now because it's slow, only issue was that it was condom for both a BJ and FS, which I hate at least for BJ portion unless it's Nips at Bogarts. Anyway I wait, talk to some more women and either they wouldn't budge or they were to busy, so after awhile I take Gabriella on her offer. We go in the back and after busting 2 times in the day I knew I would need more physical sensation, so she says its 300 to go raw, instead of me running out to the ATM and getting a hundred, I just venmo her 100 which would equal 300 from what I just gave her. She then tells me she needs 200 more, which would means I would give her 500 TO FUCK RAW, IN DETROIT NO LESS. I didn't make a scene I just left and disputed the charge the next day via my bank, but jesus christ that was just shameful. I then left and went to H8, another dancer fight there as well, also didn't see a lot of women either. Talked to a Miley / Jameson who I guess is dating the general manager of BT's and she said they have had issues with her in the past. She took down my first name and number (not sure if that was a good idea or not) and said they will fix the problem but "give them another chance".
Anyway before I headed home on the 6th I wanted to skeet inside 1 more woman, so I head back to Bogarts, I see Mia who I had originally seen yesterday but told her I would be back Sunday. She comes off stage and makes a political remark (for the sake of the sub I won't repeat what she said but it wasn't intellectual nor correct) this already throws her into a mood, I ask her how much for VIP and she says I can do 200, I tried to negotiate to 150 but she looked disgusted and said my "little 150" was very cheap. I tell her have a nice day and I chat with some more women (Mia never seems very busy tbh, so I surprised she didn't jump at my request) I then see a Nicole that only works on Sundays, we agree for 150 but once again, CBJ and CFS. As we are heading up Mia tells her something I ask what it was and she said I was cheap, I didn't know that she commands such a high number like it's flight club or BT's and is in shape like the women there. Nicole was ok but the CBJ and FS just weren't up to par so I took my losses and headed out.
All in all, some good, some bad. Got some bomb ass pussy from a white, tatted up MILF with fake knockers, saw 2 different fights yet was cheated out of money and just didn't have the stamina for a CBJ.
Rating the women I saw.
Annabella - 9/10.
Kim - 8/10.
Gabriella - 0/10 no go.
Mia - 0/10 no go.
Nicole - 6/10 mediocre so no.
-
03-08-22 14:27 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 929Invest in a pair of MC Hammer pants. Plenty of room to grow.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:22 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 902The day has arrived
The front page of the thread actually has more info about jeans than club visits. Never thought this day would arrive!
-
03-08-22 11:17 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 280Cricket Day shift
Went to visit since I was in the area on Monday. Decent amount of girls, probably 12 or so. Most of them were average at best. One thin older girl, looked better from the back than the front. One thin younger girl but she was not very friendly. Had a couple girls swing by and chat. Very easy to talk to and seemed nice. Started off anywhere from 2 all the way to 4 for the VIP. When I countered at 1 they didn't seem to budge much, but man they really had some GP going on. I sat back, enjoyed my beer and the scenery before I got to experience the pelting freezing rain.
-
03-08-22 09:35 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 71Dental school
She told me she was going to school to be a dental assistant.
Originally Posted by Spence1955
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 23:35 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 728I have always felt denim was too thick for lap dances. I always wore the thinnest slacks I owned.
Originally Posted by Concupiscent69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 23:32 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 728I wish I had learned this ages ago. I only began removing my pants upon entering the VIP late in my SC days, once I had learned to negotiate at the table for sex.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:26 #14477Regular Member

Posts: 11Negotiations
So you made it clear its more than lap dances that go on. Do the girls negotiate the price or the rooms have a set price and they expect something on top. Fifteen minutes is definitely rushed and thirty minutes you're cutting it close I agree.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 20:18 #14476Banned Member

Posts: 242I heard she was working at a retirement home, or maybe it was living at one. Either way good luck.
Originally Posted by Spence1955
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 20:14 #14475Banned Member

Posts: 242Are you saying the reason why the club doesn't allow jeans is because the girls don't like them?
Originally Posted by Mortar31
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 18:54 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 899SB29,
Originally Posted by SmallBalls29
[View Original Post]
Based on your description I would never go with Lucy, I like skinny girls with small tits. However I have been to the VIP room in Dreamgirls, and it is more expensive unless you go the 15 minute option, but I always need more than 15 minutes, in fact I find 30 minutes a little rushed.
The VIP rooms are well worth the cost compared to the VIPs in the other Detroit clubs. They typically have a TV, broadcasting the stage show downstairs. I always turn the TV off so I can focus my attention on my peeler. The have the biggest most comfortable couches. Many of the rooms have stripper pole if you like that sort of thing. For a small upsell you can also get a VIP with an attached bathroom. The girls seems to really like this if the session gets very sticky.
Finally they have a lot of VIP rooms at Dreamgirls, and when I was there hardly anyone was using them. They have a standard price but when you go upstairs I have bargained with the VIP room guy, and he may knock off $5 or $10 if you suggest the price is too high.
MM.
-
03-07-22 18:48 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 899MB, I feel like this is a budget question.
Originally Posted by MonoBlue
[View Original Post]
I hardly ever have good service at FC. My price point is normally $200. Many nights I can't find a girl at that price, so I deem that terrible service. Even on nights when I do find a girl in my prices range I may have negotiated with 8 girls before finding her. Often when I do I find an agreeable girl she is a mediocre performer. I have had so many bad experience I don't really go to Flight Club anymore. Further I find that attitude of Flight Club girls carries with them when they go and dance at other clubs. I have started screening girls asking what other clubs they have worked at. If she says Flight Club I know I need to ask a lot more questions before going to the VIP. It kind of becomes a self fulfilling prophecy to select them out.
I have not gone to landing strip as they have a minimum dancer at of at least 21.
I am typically able to have a good time at BTs or Criket.
MM.
-
03-07-22 14:41 #14472Regular Member

Posts: 11Dreamsgirls VIP Room
There was a girl I talked to at Dreamgirls by the name of Lucy big tits, thick legs, and tall. She tried to sell me on VIP rooms in DREamgirls which is separate from regular dances. I'm wondering if anybody took the bait and had an experience with her or just a way for dancers to trick us into getting more money.
-
03-07-22 12:38 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 782Grinding?
Been quite a few years since I purposely got a lap dance. So since private VIP rooms. I'm usually polite to the dancers and remove my pants so they don't have to worry about that rough friction.
Originally Posted by Mortar31
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 12:15 #14470Regular Member

Posts: 2Rachel Rockets
Before all this Covid nonsense I had several lap dances from Rachel Rockets at the Silver Cricket. These were very pleasurable (I have a thing for big boobs). Since the pandemic hit, she has disappeared. I've heard ugly rumors that she had her implants removed (or reduced) and went to nursing school. Has anybody heard anything, I would like to see her again.











Reply With Quote




