Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 9528
-
03-09-22 17:35 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 746Market issues.
I have to agree that you would have to be stupid to pay for a $300 hour with Ami considering what you can find at that price. What I did was nearly akin to paying a C house 120 hhr, and honestly, way more hideous creatures than Ami sometimes lurk behind those doors. But, that's not the point. Are girls like Ami and her clients really the problem when it comes to market inflation? At least a guy can get bare services and a boad menu from her if he wants it. Or is the real problem these girls with GPS who are charging 500-800/ hour for shit service with a no list as long as the Great Wall of China? Who are the goons that support that? They are just as much of a problem, if you ask me.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 15:49 #7427Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687You are 100% right.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
But, I'd only add that losers paying Ami $300 for her crusty self completely tilts the market in ugly prostitutes favor.
She's not worth the price bottomfeeders are paying her.
This is why in Europe you can bang AMAZING girls for $30 euro and bareback them for $50 euro.
I'd beat off with a Michael Jackson glove before I'd pay Ami more then $50.
-
03-09-22 11:14 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 746Fair enough.
At least you know what you're going to get with this girl. Pics are representative haha. She sucks a good cock and has a tiny box though. I'd possibly have walked out if I got her as a bait and switch, but I knew what I was signing up for. To be fair, she actually does look slightly better in person, but when I say slightly, I mean it.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 10:45 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 3417It's not personal.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
I don't care who fucks who, but I think it's worth calling out how some of these girls look. I've seen enough newbies and others follow a recommendation and come away disappointed. I've seen a girl with raving reviews, and she was a skanky shit show. I have done my part for hooker consumer affairs and can sleep just fine.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 02:05 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 746Funny.
It's especially funny to see two veterans with thousands of posts bothered by other dudes fucking some girl. If you don't want to fuck her, then don't. It's that simple. You know this.
It goes without saying that Ami is old and beat. Anyone can see her pics. I knew before I went. Why'd I go? Not sure, but I don't regret it because the holes felt good and it was cheap.
Now I'll return to my normal rotation of reliable Kgirls. I hope it helps you sleep at night.
-
03-09-22 00:15 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yes, she is real and saw her again awhile. Saw her many many years ago as mentioned when she was buddies with QOD Dahlia Denyle.
Originally Posted by Cart34
[View Original Post]
First met her at a TER M&G than next day we bang!
She had to change her handle due to some loser.
Told her the dipshit will still follow you but its her decision.
-
03-08-22 21:42 #7422Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687That's great picture that shows her at her best.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
- note the flea bites on her shins and the crusty toes.
- note the west Virginia underbite.
- note the deflated tits that were sucked dry when Nixon was in the White House.
- note the complete lack of attractive makeup or hair styling, she only concerned about flipping tricks not being sexy.
- note the location and the angle of the picture, her booker wants his commission now. Not later.
-
03-08-22 20:44 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 472Why?
It's called 'Necrophilia'.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 20:09 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 3417But why?
Why do you want to dfk that fugly chick? Actually, why would you want to pay her for pussy at all? She's old and skanky.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 19:05 #7419Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She is simply too old, too worn out, and junkie looking.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
There are much, much better looking Asian GILFs available. Like Lucy at F&C.
Lucy has amazing looking skin, I think its all the semen and the fact she takes care of herself.
-
03-08-22 18:14 #7418Regular Member

Posts: 9Victoria. Foxx
I saw her about 8 years ago. She 1st started off working with the QOD crew then decided to go solo. She was very hot. Great body and DATY was excellent because she has really big meaty pussy lips.
Originally Posted by FredFourLess
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 14:10 #7417Regular Member

Posts: 15Ha! I have the same notes.
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:44 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 177My notes says FAT. All I need to know.
Originally Posted by KoolKeith323
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 11:32 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 164Victoria Foxx
I'm not sure why, but this is her other, original, or real profile:
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Victoria.Foxx
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 11:07 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 209Info on Victoria-Foxx
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Victoria-Foxx
She join Oct. Of last year but there's only 2 safety ratings. Has anyone have any info on her?










Reply With Quote






