Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13630

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by StevePope  [View Original Post]
    There's a reason why the rest of the world look at American women as disgusting, self-entitled, delusional and gold-digging ho's. Because they are. They have been programmed to hate and disrespect men, what makes anyone think they would be a worth-while partner? If I'm ever back into the game, my best bets are Asian and Latino women. After 18 happy years with a Colombian woman who loves pussy as much as me, I wouldn't waste any of my time on a spoiled, mean-spirited, self-centered American biatch.

    But, I got to admit it's entertaining as hell to play the game better than them, out-smart them and watch them lose their mind when they realize they lost and just got played, by me. Priceless!

    SP.
    I divorced many years ago and was single for almost 20 years. I met a Filipina and it was the luckiest day of my life. I am the center of her world, not only will she do anything I ask. She will suggest it. She will do nothing without my permission, even though I have told her over and over that she does not have to ask. That is how she was raised and in my heart, I am one of the luckiest men in the world. I am allowed to do whatever I choose with no questions asked. In a relationship with a Filipina, the man is God and is never questioned. Just some food for thought for all of you considering a relationship. Vacations to Manila, Davao or Cebu are dirt cheap. The average wage of a woman working as a saleslady is $8. 00/ day. I guarantee you that you will have an abundant number of beautiful Filipinas trying for your attention and from this selection, you will definitely find what you are looking for.

  2. #13629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Tracphone

    Target on university has a $30 model that I ended buying.

    A couple different options there. Still trying to figure it out though, it is a smart phone. Trying to transfer my number.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gander0101  [View Original Post]
    Well my hobby phone quit because of the 5 g crap. Looks like all you mongers already bought all the cheap $19.99 flip trac phones. Can't find one anywhere. Let me know if you know anyplace that has them.
    .

  3. #13628

    Great Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    The pussy is mightier than this forum. You can give people the best advice in the world about marriage but as long as the women know to fuck the guy right and make him feel good about himself then that advice is pointless. I will say that if marriage was a thought for me, I'd head out to Asia. The mentality towards men out there is completely different. They actually put the man first and want you to be happy. I'm sure there are outliers but your odds are better out there that's for sure.
    There's a reason why the rest of the world look at American women as disgusting, self-entitled, delusional and gold-digging ho's. Because they are. They have been programmed to hate and disrespect men, what makes anyone think they would be a worth-while partner? If I'm ever back into the game, my best bets are Asian and Latino women. After 18 happy years with a Colombian woman who loves pussy as much as me, I wouldn't waste any of my time on a spoiled, mean-spirited, self-centered American biatch.

    But, I got to admit it's entertaining as hell to play the game better than them, out-smart them and watch them lose their mind when they realize they lost and just got played, by me. Priceless!

    SP.

  4. #13627
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are married and for how long? I've been been married for 17 years and every year sex with my s. O just keeps getting worse, she's almost like a bad dream with an escort .
    I been married 12 years just need more. 2-3 times a month not cutting it for me.

    My problem is lately AMP all want to do BBBJ can't take the risk I need the latex right away.

  5. #13626

    Tracfone

    Well my hobby phone quit because of the 5 g crap. Looks like all you mongers already bought all the cheap $19.99 flip trac phones. Can't find one anywhere. Let me know if you know anyplace that has them.

  6. #13625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by DixenCider  [View Original Post]
    I suggest you read the last 10 or so posts here.
    The pussy is mightier than this forum. You can give people the best advice in the world about marriage but as long as the women know to fuck the guy right and make him feel good about himself then that advice is pointless. I will say that if marriage was a thought for me, I'd head out to Asia. The mentality towards men out there is completely different. They actually put the man first and want you to be happy. I'm sure there are outliers but your odds are better out there that's for sure.

  7. #13624

    Florida hotel

    This place safe to stay a few days? Can I dream of a lady walking up to my room with no hassle? Thanks.

  8. #13623

    Any young men thinking of getting married?

    I suggest you read the last 10 or so posts here.

  9. #13622

    Inflation

    Hmm. Possibly. IMO the rise of OF/manyvids + covid made less girls available to mongering and drove up rates. Why see clients in person when you show your pussy online and stay way from sickness is their thoughts perhaps. Now I'm hoping with high gas prices and goods, the one good thing is that some mongers may have less money, so less visits and demand, driving down rates like the stock market. We shall see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Don't be surprised if more providers start to have more in calls. The costs of goods are going to continue go up with fuel costs across the board. I believe that will slow down outcalls and incrase low cost ins!

    Stay safe and have fun!

  10. #13621

    Hating sex is far from normal

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    See you have a dynamic that works.

    How does someone hate sex. The book men are from mars and women are from venus comes to mind!
    The only people that hate sex either are mentally ill or have something wrong with their sex organs. All animals with higher intelligence have sex for fun. Unfortunately American women like to have sex with themselves instead of naturally pleasing their men, which leads to obvious problems they couldn't care less about. Ask an Amazon warehouse worker what the top selling item is to women in this country and they will tell you DILDOS! That's why I stand with Russia, the last European country that fights feminists and fags.

  11. #13620

    Just menopause

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    See you have a dynamic that works.

    How does someone hate sex. The book men are from mars and women are from venus comes to mind!
    She had a really hard menopause because her doctor stopped her birth control cold turkey. Spent almost an entire year crying 24/7. Then after that was over just had no interest and would usually start crying during sex so she just stopped. Relationship is still as strong as ever, just no sex, which is fine since after menopause she put on 30 or 40 pounds and aged 20 years LOL. I'm fine with tapping 20 year old pussy and paying for it and don't have to worry about where she's at since she has no desire. It's a win win for me.

  12. #13619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Dynamic

    See you have a dynamic that works.

    How does someone hate sex. The book men are from mars and women are from venus comes to mind!

    Crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Same situation basically. Mine quit after menopause. No permission given per se, but she knows what I do and never says a word about it. She knows when I am supposed to go out and usually asks if I'm going to see my side b!ch this week or not. The last 3 or 4 weeks I have left at 8 Saturday morning and not returned until Sunday afternoon.

  13. #13618

    S. O. S

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    One of the mongers on here is a buddy of mine. He told me after their second kid, the wife told him she hates sex and vowed to never boink the guy again. They're staying together as friends and for the kid's sake. She gave him permission to seek out the hobby to take care of his needs. At least, there's that, for him.
    Same situation basically. Mine quit after menopause. No permission given per se, but she knows what I do and never says a word about it. She knows when I am supposed to go out and usually asks if I'm going to see my side b!ch this week or not. The last 3 or 4 weeks I have left at 8 Saturday morning and not returned until Sunday afternoon.

  14. #13617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are married and for how long? I've been been married for 17 years and every year sex with my s. O just keeps getting worse, she's almost like a bad dream with an escort 😜.
    Relationships are really hard. I think people try to find a dynamic that works for them. If you are on here, then at least sexually you are not satisfied. I don't know if it is possible to find yourself in a sexually satisfying relationship. In my experience if that is the primary need then you are better off switching relationships every 2 years or so. I guess the old adage of why the bride is smiling, because it's the last blowjob she has to give.

    Stay safe and have fun!

  15. #13616

    The life

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are married and for how long? I've been been married for 17 years and every year sex with my s. O just keeps getting worse, she's almost like a bad dream with an escort 😜.
    With the wife for 25 years. Still fuck a couple times a month, not as wild or hot as we used to be of course. We're both old and tired and the only time we have a chance is late at night or if we get a room for weekend somewhere. She's about to quit her job and work with me at my business so maybe with the empty house and home alone might get more and quit spending as much money LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape