Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 18329
-
03-10-22 13:58 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 39Also would like to know what is the best time / day to go? How is it on weekends? I would be driving 1+ hour to get there, so want to make sure I don't end up going when its peak time and have to wait or the girls are rushing around.
Originally Posted by HankRearden
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 09:33 #16138Senior Member

Posts: 470Attleboro Big Naturals?
Where is this place in Attleboro I'm looking for big naturals.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 01:34 #16137Senior Member

Posts: 2351021 Talent
Or review the posts. Plenty of info.
Originally Posted by BigRook
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 13:36 #16136Regular Member

Posts: 9Thumbs down for Pinky at 1021
Had a session with Pinky at 1021. I think she is new. She was wearing a polka-dotted red dress. Short with big naturals and generally cute. Those are the pros. In a nutshell the cons make Pinky a hard pass and would rather walk out rather than have a session with her in the future.
Here are the cons:
1) Looked annoyed the whole time (I'm very nice to these girls). Big buzz killer right off the bat. I should of asked mamasan for someone else because I got this vibe right off the bat.
2) Complained about any sort of touching and made these grunting noises as if she was in pain. She's probably 30 but her body language was more like a washed up granny.
3) Basically lied there like a dead fish. No energy whatsoever.
4) Given all this, she didn't have the most stellar body.
Pinky should not be in this business.
If this is the general attitude of girls at 1021 (this was my first trip there), then its an easy choice not to shelp from Boston to Providence for a whole lot of lackluster nothing. Maybe someone can rank the talent there is order of best to worst to make choosing a little bit better.
-
03-08-22 10:07 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 902Visited 1021 recently. Good time as usual. 70+140. Chimi trucks were out, asian and spanish.. great combination
-
03-08-22 09:32 #16134Senior Member

Posts: 139Just bring enough, no more.
Just bring what you want to spend, no more. They see an extra 20 the want it. There game is to take all you money. Never had to settle when I turn my pocket out and say that all I have!!
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
Yum yum is right on here!!
By the way Attleboro did not disappoint again this week! Big naturals.
Play safe.
F.
-
03-07-22 12:06 #16133Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487No way
Please stop this foolishness. I've been there a dozen times, it's always 140+70 for me and many others on here.
Whoever you guys are that's paying 160, please stop. Seriously, stop. We are all enjoying the dam thing for the jacked up 140 that it already is, it's already plenty of money for them for a lousy hour or less then 30 min of fucking really, counting all the silly table shower and massage. Stop with the inflation and let us enjoy the dam thing getting more bang for the buck.
I have not gotten any pouty faces, rejection or objection for what I've been given and the service has been up to par. I can't say it enough, please don't push this up right now, while we have other inflation going on, and ruin this thing. We are our own worst enemy and always shooting ourselves on the foot.
You push it to 160 and right around the corner, another is going to push it to 200. Go look at the CT board sometimes where they used to enjoy at a steady price but some got gullible and jacked it up. You're always going to have the usual parlor agents come running and tell you this nonsense about stop being cheap, if you can't pay don't play, blah blah and all this other nonsense like you're cheating them. Reality is, we do more damage with inflation then it really needs to be.
To any other mongers reading this, do not go the route of 160 tip. Hold the dam line at 140 so we can all enjoy. They don't really know you, unless you get the same girl, so you don't have to keep that trend. They have a steady rotation of new chicks so you can bring it down to the line that we're all paying and keep it at 140 please.
Geez, I can't stress that enough.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 07:05 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 123Thanks
Thank you. I missed that.
Originally Posted by RhodeIslandDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 07:03 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 123Apple
I was told 160 with 70 to house. That's what I have been paying anyway.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 10:29 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 393All gone
Sadly, I believe they are all gone. The ones left that have gone Indy aren't worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by HankRearden
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-22 07:00 #16129Senior Member

Posts: 807Is Apple still 70 house 140 tip?
Originally Posted by Knight62
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 17:48 #16128Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487TOFTT Angel
Do us all a solid on this one and open the doors for us.
If you do go, please gather as much as you can and come back and give us a thorough review.
I thought I saw a mentioned of that girl Pepsi but nothing much since. I do plan on visiting Angel at some point to see if it's worth a second go to spot besides Apple where it's almost hard to break away giving their variety of talents. Your intel will carry weight and balance my decision if it'd be worth the trip or not.
We're looking forward to your report. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 11:25 #16127Senior Member

Posts: 368Been to both and lately been tracking reviews on Angel. Sounded like Sarah and Pepsi were both good choices at Angel but that's from postings here several weeks ago. Knowing how providers come and go, wondering whether one or the other is still at Angel. Will head over next weekend if anyone can confirm.
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 20:19 #16126Senior Member

Posts: 146Haven't found any in Providence, but plenty in Orlando, along with bbjcim, and TUMA. Great fun.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 18:34 #16125Senior Member

Posts: 381Apple
Thinking of going to Apple tomorrow. Haven't been in a while. Last time I went was with Blu. She had just started working there. I read a report about Ana. She sounds good to. Has anybody been with both and have a preference?








Reply With Quote






