Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 930 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 13940
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8885
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitt  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Any info on the following 2. Not sure which one I should pull the trigger at. Thank you for the help.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Laurennextdoor

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sexylexi696969
    My vote would be for lexi. I have not seen the other chick though. Lexi is super friendly and sexy. Definitely on the taller side. Nice apartment in summerlin which is right where I am at. Allowed kissing, daty, bbj, cfs for me but of course YMMV. She loves fireball so I would recommend getting her a bottle. Only down side is sometimes she takes forever to text back.

  2. #8884

    Lauren Sahara

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM58  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Lexi but I would definitely recommend. She's one of the few providers I've seen prepare and put care for your visit. Some GFE action is probably available if you ask. BBBJ was better than expected. Her body in person is amazing. She looks great in the lingerie she puts on. Not a lot of downside really. She says she can't ride for too long because I wears her down but I never had a problem. Not sure if DATY is on the menu. I never asked. I guess if she does I'll try it out next time. But very welcoming and friendly, something you don't see a lot from providers. I also reviewed her recently on pd. Same username that I have here.
    Lauren is absolutely the sexiest MILF you'll ever be with. Tall with legs that go forever. Natural boobs and great BBBJ and total FS. The most sensual massage with her coconut oil.

  3. #8883
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitt  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Any info on the following 2. Not sure which one I should pull the trigger at. Thank you for the help.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Laurennextdoor

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sexylexi696969
    I've only seen Lexi but I would definitely recommend. She's one of the few providers I've seen prepare and put care for your visit. Some GFE action is probably available if you ask. BBBJ was better than expected. Her body in person is amazing. She looks great in the lingerie she puts on. Not a lot of downside really. She says she can't ride for too long because I wears her down but I never had a problem. Not sure if DATY is on the menu. I never asked. I guess if she does I'll try it out next time. But very welcoming and friendly, something you don't see a lot from providers. I also reviewed her recently on pd. Same username that I have here.

  4. #8882

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitt  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Any info on the following 2. Not sure which one I should pull the trigger at. Thank you for the help.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Laurennextdoor

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sexylexi696969
    I don't know your preferences so it's hard to say. Lexi is younger and is in the far western part of town by Summerlin, Lauren is older and is in the southeast. Both have similar menus and rates. My vote is Lexi. She's got a much better attitude in my experience.

  5. #8881

    Aleza Moore

    I have seen her ads both in my local area and Vegas. Not sure if she can be in both places at the same time? Any info on her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Alexa_Moore

  6. #8880

    Lauren or Lexi

    Hey fellas,

    Any info on the following 2. Not sure which one I should pull the trigger at. Thank you for the help.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Laurennextdoor

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/sexylexi696969

  7. #8879

    Scammer alert

    This girl https://vegasgirlsgonewild.com/escort/yessica/?nowebp=1.

    She is blond, no ass, look like a crackhead, we discussed for 3 $ over the phone, when she came in, she asked 1. 5 k a night. I told her I need only an hour, she didn't want an hour, so she started to threatening me with pepperspray and left, she has a teeth braces as well, I don't know how she manages to suck.

  8. #8878

    Legit nuru

    Any suggestions for real nuru in my hotel room I've been scammed in Vegas so much by bs.

  9. #8877

    Taylor

    Has anyone seen Taylor? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Taybaybay702.

    I thought I remembered a review here but searching has no results.

  10. #8876

    5 feet nothing with a tight pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this MILF? Seen a few # on callescort but can't find much info anywhere else or any reviews. Highly appreciate info help.
    I met her during the shutdown at a Budget Suites near Texas Station. Dirty apartment, I know its a weekly, but she was BBFS with the tightest pussy I had with an escort. She let me CIP. Her attitude is business focused. You will be inside her within 3 minutes of her door closing behind you.

  11. #8875

    I have seen her multiple times

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]
    As of last year is a new grandmother. Although she looks nothing close to that distinction in person. I initially met her when she was renting a room in a house DT LV. Nice ass and pussy but didn't like fucking for longer than a 20 minutes no matter what amount of time you paid. Everything covered, no kissing, no GFE, but still a good body. I stopped seeing her when she moved locations to Shelter Island Weekly behind Virgin Motel off Harmon. There is a police checkpoint as you drive in due to the amount of stolen vehicles cited in area. No go for me. Nice lady tho and can be trusted if you want to pay for her transport on outcall.

  12. #8874

    LV trip!

    I posted this in the MP reports section but I thought I'd try here too, as I'm asking to see if anyone has seen the independent masseuse below and what your experience was! Thanks in advance everyone.

    She's got a legit website, a good social media presence. It appears she's on Tryst too.

    https://www.aubreyhaze.com/

  13. #8873

    Total Cumslut

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed extensively in these other threads: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eback-Beauties.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33380-Research-Info-on-the-Ladies.

    The short of it is she may be difficult to schedule but she’s down to be fucked and creampied in every hole. Full PSE, no clock watching if she’s having a good time.

  14. #8872

    Anyone seen her?

    Think I recall something about her a while back and said she's a lesbo but idk? Anyone had a visit? http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...pecials_320978 thanks.

  15. #8871

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape