Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 18820
-
03-08-22 09:42 #13615Senior Member

Posts: 2061SO's
One of the mongers on here is a buddy of mine. He told me after their second kid, the wife told him she hates sex and vowed to never boink the guy again. They're staying together as friends and for the kid's sake. She gave him permission to seek out the hobby to take care of his needs. At least, there's that, for him.
-
03-08-22 08:28 #13614Senior Member

Posts: 1482Been there
Married 3. 5 times. The. 5 was a recent relationship with a former dancer from Jacksonville. Hell, she may be back at wackos! If I'm going to pay for it, I might as well pay for it and have it be good. At least now, I'm not giving up half my shit every time I make a mistake.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-22 00:35 #13613Regular Member

Posts: 22I've been married for 18 years. The SO is more like a fish. She just lay there.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:29 #13612Senior Member

Posts: 878How long?
Been 38 years and haven't touch her in at least 5 years.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:27 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 887How many of you are married and for how long? I've been been married for 17 years and every year sex with my s. O just keeps getting worse, she's almost like a bad dream with an escort 😜.
-
03-07-22 15:52 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 681Twitter Hookups
Anyone have luck browsing Twitter for hookups? Found quite a few milfs, bbws, Latinas etc but all are just selling content / Never understood OF when you got pornhub LOL. Found one bbw but her rates were comparable to a full GFE Brazilian no point there.
Thoughts?
-
03-07-22 11:59 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 2964More on burner phones
I like that idea, hadn't thought of that! Mine does have a PIN so you'd need that to turn it on, though removing the sim card might be even better! Though, of course, now you need to find a hiding place for the sim card too!
Originally Posted by Gander0101
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 10:46 #13608Senior Member

Posts: 1670Inflation
Don't be surprised if more providers start to have more in calls. The costs of goods are going to continue go up with fuel costs across the board. I believe that will slow down outcalls and incrase low cost ins!
Stay safe and have fun!
-
03-07-22 00:20 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes and no
She did get back from Brazil I believe the end of January or early February, but she's not working. I actually spoke to her a few weeks ago and she told me she would unfortunately be out of commission until July.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
On a lighter note Maya and Caterine are supposedly coming this month. I was given an arrival date of March 16. I wonder if anyone else has heard about this as well? Either way they should both be here sometime this month or so I was told.
-
03-05-22 20:41 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 327Sofia Brazil around?
Anyone seen Sofia Brazil lately? Last I heard from her was around January saying she was comming back from Brazil at end of week. Havnt heard anything much since. Have been waiting to see that one. Thought I had gotten her updated number ending in 3023 unles it's changed again. Much appreciated. For any info.
-
03-05-22 16:59 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 664Well said. Check out my much longer info post in the Massage Parlor thread. Also, notice that only the lady was busted, NO guys. Just relax, have fun and be aware. MP's are harder to reverse sting than SW and online because you are there for a massage. Not so much with the other 2.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 16:42 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 34Health Department
The Health Department does all the tests and it's always been 100% free for me. They even have a seperate area set aside for this STI testing so you aren't mixed in with the general population of snotty nosed kids, addicts trying to get pain meds and such. In the segregated area, you are there in a waiting area with other degenerates, just like you and me. LOL. It's where I go and they report back quickly (like 2 days or less) via a private sign in account online, if you so desire.
Is this the Orange County Health Department on Raleigh St. ? I am looking for full testing with fairly quick results.
-
03-05-22 15:30 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 145A8 or Emma massage
Any intel on A8 or Emma massage In lake mary been before a while back I have message people but no response. Fee decent he and or massage thanks.
-
03-05-22 11:35 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 1670Do what you have to do
A personal decision of course, but me personally am choosing staying with well reviewed providers and situations.
The AMP bust was on a unlicensed therapist. They did there homework before going in. Easy fix for an AMP, walk in see there license with a picture. No matter what they had her busted before anything else.
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-22 08:02 #13601Senior Member

Posts: 377Goes by Madison
Been reviewed before: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...319&viewfull=1#post5677319.
Originally Posted by Am5000
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






